mert5252

Aug 15, 2017
i went back to day 105 hoping maybe it will change but its still fireball3. from wht i knw frm the wiki on day 105 the skills of katie should change. the fireball9b changed to fireball9_2b but the firball3 remained the same
I have the same problem.Is this a bug or is this how its supposed to be?Katie's strong attack is upgraged to 9_2b(600damage 300 fire) after day105 yet her normal attack is still fireball3(200damage 50fire) whereas according to wiki it should be 3b(300damage 90fire).

D

Deleted member 1371216

At the end of the first book still don't know how card mini game works lol.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
At the end of the first book still don't know how card mini game works lol.
Match the cards to make poker hands.
Poker hands trigger the gems associated with it (so you have a gem in the Pair slot, the Two Pairs slot, etc).
You can make any valid match across the board (as long as it's at least a pair).

That's the simple answer.

It gets more complex if you dive into it.

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
Go to Main Menu, then Load the "End of Act VII" save

failing stat checks is still possible, you might miss some side content but it won't affect the main story. and losing story fights is impossible since you never drop below 1HP in these fights IIRC
Used to be you could get yourself into some situations where the mob's shields went up faster than you dealt damage. You wouldn't 'lose' but you weren't really ever going to win either. No idea if that's still a thing, but could be?

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
Fixes:
- Changed the color palette
- Fixed up simulation speed
- made it set up for looping
- fixed up various simulation options to make it feel more random.

It's obviously not a 1:1 sim, but... reasonably happy with how it ended up :D
Wonder what your going to do for molly birthday. Also when are the chosen's and Katie and Dylan and Akane birthdays. Last since this is Camelot are you going to add Morgana le fay if so please don't make or evil cuz that has been done to death in most media like (Marvel and Merlin the show, and Troll hunter from Netflix).

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Wow so we got Thor's hammer, won't lie, I wanted to kill the mofo the moment he shot lightning at me, but I guess this will make him a little butthurt so it's one way to go about it.

Not sure I trust him to not betray us all honestly.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Wow so we got Thor's hammer, won't lie, I wanted to kill the mofo the moment he shot lightning at me, but I guess this will make him a little butthurt so it's one way to go about it.

Not sure I trust him to not betray us all honestly.
He's already betrayed us twice. The norse pantheon got his agreement to let disputes alone until after the coming war. As soon as he saw us he went for the kill. Maybe dad will leave it to Odin to manage him, but we should assume he'll try again at his first opportunity. If he does kill him before anyone can intervene.

Fool me once...

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
He's already betrayed us twice. The norse pantheon got his agreement to let disputes alone until after the coming war. As soon as he saw us he went for the kill. Maybe dad will leave it to Odin to manage him, but we should assume he'll try again at his first opportunity. If he does kill him before anyone can intervene.

Fool me once...
IMO He only fooled the MC once. Owyn was hardly unprepared when they met and he didn't show up alone or wearing frills.

Odin's take is that Thor can't simply jump Owyn and take him out at this point. Of course if you can't trust Thor, it may not be wise to trust Odin either...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I talk a little about this in the opening lines of Act VIII. Needless to say, you'll meet Thor again... :)

mert5252

Aug 15, 2017
I have the same problem.Is this a bug or is this how its supposed to be?Katie's strong attack is upgraged to 9_2b(600damage 300 fire) after day105 yet her normal attack is still fireball3(200damage 50fire) whereas according to wiki it should be 3b(300damage 90fire).
For anybody else searching for this in the future ;
No need to worry just keep playing.Katie's fireball3b upgrade is implemented in Book 2.Although you cant bring her with you to elsewhere for a while at the start of Book 2.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Iron man & wars machine together not worth for hammer on movie. But in game, mc & Even his female assistant are worth for it. Lol

Renart

Sep 12, 2020

Fool me once...
Well yeah, at that point it was not the best of idea for the two to not let MC to go for the kill and from my personal perspective I wouldn't let him live for the fact that he tried to destroy the last hope of the world twice and might even do it again, if he's strong enough to be worth keeping around as the horned god says, then he's dangerous enough to need killing before we deal with the greatest threat of humanity.

But I'm not too bothered about it since the MC usually does end up doing what he wants in the end regardless of protests.

Reactions: UncleFredo

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I recently decided to replay the entirety of book 1, now that it's actually done.
And it seems I somehow missed the whole "Sarah going even more mad" thingy we're told at some point - or at least I could bring it up with Molly an ingame week ago, and I still never got to actually get the info in the first place.
Edit: Nope, still happened. Molly's dialogue is just prescient.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes