UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Finally caved and joined the discord.
And actually bought the game (on itch - now that's a page I'm not in a hurry to visit again). I rarely do, student and all, but you're 8-12 hours *are* rather conservative. I spent at least 15 replaying it.
I have to admit now I feel kind of taken for a fool with Paypals exchange rates - if I just paid the minimum, then donated the rest, I think more would actually reach you. At least there's no VAT on the extra.
:/ I hate having a bad feeling after a purchase, and it's not even the purchase's fault.
Edit: Well shit, and the steam key requires me to log in through my browser. Ergh.

Reactions: Warscared

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Finally caved and joined the discord.
And actually bought the game (on itch - now that's a page I'm not in a hurry to visit again). I rarely do, student and all, but you're 8-12 hours *are* rather conservative. I spent at least 15 replaying it.
I have to admit now I feel kind of taken for a fool with Paypals exchange rates - if I just paid the minimum, then donated the rest, I think more would actually reach you. At least there's no VAT on the extra.
:/ I hate having a bad feeling after a purchase, and it's not even the purchase's fault.
Edit: Well shit, and the steam key requires me to log in through my browser. Ergh.
Sounds like a pain, sorry. Steam direct is one option, or if you're a patreon I usually ping you and ask you if you want a steam key. The nice thing about Steam is that the beta branch updates pretty regularly.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Yes, but sitting in Germany atm, no dice.
I *should* have probably taken the Patreon route. Too late now, I guess. Should have thought about it longer.
But, what counts is you probably got some money, so I'll live, even without the steam key.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
then my bad! i had assumed she was a new character and we do not need the retards who enjoy under aged lolli characters around here! and do not miss understand me, i do love me my neotonistic traits in girls but too much.... it can ruin it!

does anyone knows wich neotonism is the most common in the world? blond hair, seriously adults are not supposed to be blonde, only children! but since it helps to process vitamin D from the sun in some climats became and adaptive advantage but it still a neotonist trait!

Come on, she is gorgeous already. She dont need bigger tits
the bigger tits was to make it legal and not that she/it needed it!

but i do wonder whats wrong with samsung that is a very barely legal caracther!

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, Sam's a Samsung character that was just launched. I was just having a bit of fun photoshopping it together last night.

Reactions: Warscared
D

Deleted member 1371216

I noticed thread doesn't have the pregnancy but it has... tentacles? Lol don't remember that.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The MC also can have plenty of "Run-Ins" with Tentacles, which repeatedly run into whatever energy you are evoking that turn. :D
But I suppose that doesn't justify the tag.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
then my bad! i had assumed she was a new character and we do not need the retards who enjoy under aged lolli characters around here! and do not miss understand me, i do love me my neotonistic traits in girls but too much.... it can ruin it!

does anyone knows wich neotonism is the most common in the world? blond hair, seriously adults are not supposed to be blonde, only children! but since it helps to process vitamin D from the sun in some climats became and adaptive advantage but it still a neotonist trait!

the bigger tits was to make it legal and not that she/it needed it!

but i do wonder whats wrong with samsung that is a very barely legal caracther!
Dude. it's a cartoon girl...

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes