Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Book 1 and Book 2 ? What does that mean?
Basically there are three distinct archs or games, Book 1 is called The Crown, and covers ingame day 1-115, Book 2 is called The War, and covers 116-?, then finally Book 3 is called The Return, and covers the final ~100 days of the game. Overall it'll be somewhere around 300-350 days worth of content.

Scope wise, each public release should feel self contained, and each Book should feel like it's own game, similarly to ME1/2/3. Hopefully there won't be any ME:A style shenanigans.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Droid Productions ,While exploring the world I found something. After dragon egg hatches we can pass time with him for +1 STR or CHR at late night in Kings Dragons expansions. But passing time with him dont advance time or locks these choices, so it is very exploitable. One can earn infinite STR and CHR at late night with it.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions ,While exploring the world I found something. After dragon egg hatches we can pass time with him for +1 STR or CHR at late night in Kings Dragons expansions. But passing time with him dont advance time or locks these choices, so it is very exploitable. One can earn infinite STR and CHR at late night with it.
Yeah, fixed it's fixed in the beta builds. Easiest way to play the game is join the discord and jump on the steam builds, which update pretty regularly (I used to say every 1-2 days, but real life has been a bitch during the recent hard lockdown).

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
I don't have "achievements" in settings :unsure:
Are you playing Book 1 or Book 2?

Book 2 Achievements don't exist yet and I don't see the button when playing Book 2. Book 1 Achievements were added once all the acts were complete.

Renart

Sep 12, 2020
Are you playing Book 1 or Book 2?

Book 2 Achievements don't exist yet and I don't see the button when playing Book 2. Book 1 Achievements were added once all the acts were complete.
Book one, but still can't see it anywhere

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So when will we actually have more options to spend RP than RP?
I assume the idea behind using a form of currency is that you can't just pick everything the moment it becomes available.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
So when will we actually have more options to spend RP than RP?
I assume the idea behind using a form of currency is that you can't just pick everything the moment it becomes available.
Probably in 2-3 updates. I am grinding for days and have 239 RP. All avaible kingdom events for this version completed, 2 events says it will event will be avaible in next update (Barrier from merlins tower and Katies A10 events) and they cost 160 RP at total. If dev decides to implement one more event with RP cost 80 or higher I cant complete it unless further grinding. I assume that this applies you to

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
Probably in 2-3 updates. I am grinding for days and have 239 RP. All avaible kingdom events for this version completed, 2 events says it will event will be avaible in next update (Barrier from merlins tower and Katies A10 events) and they cost 160 RP at total. If dev decides to implement one more event with RP cost 80 or higher I cant complete it unless further grinding. I assume that this applies you to
There's a long time left to play to get RP and you get 100/wk from Emily IIRC. Of course Droid could get inspired with a bunch more Kingdom Events...or maybe add in some recurring ones as a form of RP sink. Who knows.

Also if you don't know about them, there are some other possible sources for RP as well, so you can supplement them other ways:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
There's a long time left to play to get RP and you get 100/wk from Emily IIRC. Of course Droid could get inspired with a bunch more Kingdom Events...or maybe add in some recurring ones as a form of RP sink. Who knows.

Also if you don't know about them, there are some other possible sources for RP as well, so you can supplement them other ways:

I know of these and I am already using them. But I assumed wtih progress kingdom events RP cost would increase like "barrier" event while steady income stays same. And lets face it, other sources than steady income would be pretty low if average cost of an event would around 50-60 RP

By the way I used word grinding a little wrong there. I didnt mean grinding specifically RP, I am grinding for exp, so I am exploring paths and once a week taking RP from Emily.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I know of these and I am already using them. But I assumed wtih progress kingdom events RP cost would increase like "barrier" event while steady income stays same. And lets face it, other sources than steady income would be pretty low if average cost of an event would around 50-60 RP

By the way I used word grinding a little wrong there. I didnt mean grinding specifically RP, I am grinding for exp, so I am exploring paths and once a week taking RP from Emily.
I'm on day 229. The RPs come every week. I'd completed all the side quests that gave RPs. My current RP total, after funding all available projects is 2140.

If Droid does allow us to keep the RP's from post act7 play we should all be fine. If not I have no doubt that I'll be able to generate whatever RPs are needed.

Reactions: JMINATL

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Any chance to get a red kaiber cryst...ahem uh I mean glowing blade? You know sometimes you have to represent the dark side.
Each of the main characters have a color. MC and Molly use green, Emily uses blue on the very edge of white. Akane's pink, and Katie is of course the color of a burning army of undead.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes