Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
This is a very high quality game....love it and I am just in act 6 of the first book.
There is an image that bothered me though. It has a lot of clipping. One of the "princess Leia" like images.
Stories great, which is very odd for these kind of games...as well as the quality.

One question, is it possible to change what you have the chosen call you?

Last edited:

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
This is a very high quality game....love it and I am just in act 6 of the first book.
There is an image that bothered me though. It has a lot of clipping. One of the "princess Leia" like images.
Stories great, which is very odd for these kind of games...as well as the quality.

One question, is it possible to change what you have the chosen call you?
Yes. On the laptop in your room. Select 'User Account' and then scroll down and select "There's a nickname I really hate."

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you, had the chosen calling me "My Lord" and it did not look right.
Yeah, and name you pick can be changed in the computer.

This is not for your sake, but for mine: I often play from existing players savegames, and it's only so far I can play with Emily renamed to cumdump before I either need a way to change it or I'll break something.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020

This is not for your sake, but for mine: I often play from existing players savegames, and it's only so far I can play with Emily renamed to cumdump before I either need a way to change it or I'll break something.
Nooo.

Noooooo...

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Why someone would do such thing to main love interest of a roleplay type game? I mean I cannot be the only one who is trying to "live" story-based games?
I agree. Emily Pendragon is royalty and it would be improper to address her as anything but Her Royal Highness Cumdump.

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
Cumdump reminds me too much of Qum D'umpe, the adorable succubus from The Last Sovereign (amazing game, highly recommend!). I'd find it pretty jarring in a different game.

But Emily is from Camelot, so maybe of Welsh origin. Could go with Cwm Dwmp, looks pretty welsh, or go all out with some google translate magic for something more refined like Butain Fach. Alternately, since it's based in Scotland could go with something like Galla Bheag (gaelic confuses me though).

Reactions: Azsouth

Max627

Jun 27, 2020
When a new update is available will we need to download the full game again or we will get update files?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
When a new update is available will we need to download the full game again or we will get update files?
If you're on Steam it downloads just what changes from build to build. For the public builds it's the full thing; I'd need a delta patching service similar to Steam to do update files. In general, the Steam build is just a better experience (delta patches, steam cloud, achievements, the regular beta updates, etc); you can grab it from , or I also give steam keys to who want one.

Reactions: Tavi13

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
So there are not gonna be update patch and will have to download the whole game again every update
Use steam to get patches, don't use Steam and download the full game what's there not to understand ... Think Droid explained it pretty well.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
SPOILERS AHEAD!

Alright I was driving to the beach on Summer Solstice today, while thinking about this game (Yeah it IS that damn good)
Anyways WHY would a God Of WAR who is literally thousands of years old, been through MANY MANY battles, is supposed to be super wise and skilled, attack a being that he FAILED in "culling" earlier.
AFTER he can clearly see that this little SHEEP is now a WOLF with a power level FAR surpassing this thousand-year-old god?
Not only THAT but he was disarmed, AND tossed to the ground in a fraction of a second, without the MC even breaking a damn SWEAT!
Thor should have EASILY seen that this little child was a child no longer, that he developed VERY quickly into a god killer himself with enough power that the 2 greatest gods at that gathering had to combine forces to stop the killing blow meant for that asshole!
This was bothering me and took up too much of my thought patterns today that were meant for enjoying 30 degree weather

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
SPOILERS AHEAD!

Alright I was driving to the beach on Summer Solstice today, while thinking about this game (Yeah it IS that damn good)
Anyways WHY would a God Of WAR who is literally thousands of years old, been through MANY MANY battles, is supposed to be super wise and skilled, attack a being that he FAILED in "culling" earlier.
AFTER he can clearly see that this little SHEEP is now a WOLF with a power level FAR surpassing this thousand-year-old god?
Not only THAT but he was disarmed, AND tossed to the ground in a fraction of a second, without the MC even breaking a damn SWEAT!
Thor should have EASILY seen that this little child was a child no longer, that he developed VERY quickly into a god killer himself with enough power that the 2 greatest gods at that gathering had to combine forces to stop the killing blow meant for that asshole!
This was bothering me and took up too much of my thought patterns today that were meant for enjoying 30 degree weather
Valery explains that, he didn't see the MC for who he has become but for who he was.

Andrr Dobe

Feb 1, 2018
So if we are using Camelot myths is morgana le fay gonna be in there. Also come we add greek myths like the amazon I can imagine katie and the amazons.

Reactions: Real Kreten

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Valery explains that, he didn't see the MC for who he has become but for who he was.
In that battle, I do not recall Valery (or Valkyrie really since we all know what she is) saying anything, least of all that.
AND even SOThor is standing beside his own FATHER Odin, and MCs father as well, STILL he attacks the MC< a lot of stupid for one god.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes