Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Of course. You did wrote something about a slice of life part with repeatable content which would probably include battles and animations with the girls.
Yeah, the slice of life stuff is in. Book 1 has a fair amount, Book 2 even more (it removes a bunch of old Book 1 contetnt that didn't make sense). There's one replayable dungeon in Book 1, and several specialized dungeons in Book 2.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, the slice of life stuff is in. Book 1 has a fair amount, Book 2 even more (it removes a bunch of old Book 1 contetnt that didn't make sense). There's one replayable dungeon in Book 1, and several specialized dungeons in Book 2.
Thanks for the info. Sorry for these questions, I should have just played the game completely first I guess, but I got curious. Just to get sure the patreon or itch.io version doesn't have that f95 zone remark, right?. The card battles are better than I thought by the way! I like the overall design with the gems and everything else. I'm impressed.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for the info. Sorry for these questions, I should have just played the game completely first I guess, but I got curious. Just to get sure the patreon or itch.io version doesn't have that f95 zone remark, right?. The card battles are better than I thought by the way! I like the overall design with the gems and everything else. I'm impressed.
Once you want to dive in, the Wiki is really well made (by fans, not by me). Lots of tips on how to get better at the poker game, etc.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

I'm experimenting with Blender to make crowd scenes; obviously DAZ is... not...a good option here. If I was a AAA studio I'd look at using something like for this, but since I'm one guy (and not even an artist at that) I'll just do my best, and try to hide the broken stuff. Like a doctor, I tend to bury my mistakes.

I figured it might be interesting for some of you to see what to process and tools looks like, and since I made the post public I guess I can share it here as well :) I walk through the process from creating a randomly created landscape to putting one instance of a character into the world in blender, and replicating it using a particle system.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Doable with current Book 2 content.
"The Mystery if the Missing Panties" from what I can tell is the only quest that I didn't get yet out of all the current available Book 2 content.
Don't know why but regardless of how many times I try, it just seems to be not triggering in King's Dragon when I go to talk to Molly (and I have all 3 KD additions as well as have Draco playing around) - currently on Day 190, and I think I got Draco to hatch around Day 160 or somewhere close to that range.

Think I'll give up on pursuing this quest now. Such a shame, I really wanted to play this event (sighs).

I'm experimenting with Blender to make crowd scenes; obviously DAZ is... not...a good option here. If I was a AAA studio I'd look at using something like for this, but since I'm one guy (and not even an artist at that) I'll just do my best, and try to hide the broken stuff. Like a doctor, I tend to bury my mistakes.

I figured it might be interesting for some of you to see what to process and tools looks like, and since I made the post public I guess I can share it here as well :) I walk through the process from creating a randomly created landscape to putting one instance of a character into the world in blender, and replicating it using a particle system.
Thank you for sharing this.
It's not often we get to see some insight of how games like yours (And others) get made, so even with my barely existing knowledge of coding etc, I have to admit it was really interesting.

Reactions: Adry Lemon

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Just checked the changelog from the game menu, and it says at the top 0.1.19d, so I'm guessing that's the correct one.
Okay, yeah; the wiki gets updated as I update the beta build (the Discord community is the epicenter of it, and that's largely playing the beta builds). Probably why it's not triggering for you yet.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Okay, yeah; the wiki gets updated as I update the beta build (the Discord community is the epicenter of it, and that's largely playing the beta builds). Probably why it's not triggering for you yet.
Okay, cool. I'll just wait for the Act VIII then.
Hopefully it triggers with that release, and I get to see what a "naughty boy" Draco is, hehe (if my guess from what I'm seeing from the walkthrough regarding that event is correct). :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a flag I can set or anything else I can do from the debug menu to expand the bar and make the expanded bar events available? At this point, I've given Chloe more than 200 ingredients which I don't think would be possible without cheating.

If I do another run through free of cheats, how many ingredients does it take to upgrade the bar? Are there any other triggers that I need to activate?

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Is there a flag I can set or anything else I can do from the debug menu to expand the bar and make the expanded bar events available? At this point, I've given Chloe more than 200 ingredients which I don't think would be possible without cheating.

If I do another run through free of cheats, how many ingredients does it take to upgrade the bar? Are there any other triggers that I need to activate?
you need "special ingredients" to upgrade the bar.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
that`s not how a Dane axe is supposed to look!

also if she is a maiden how come she as breast feed tits? are not Valkiries suposed to be maidens and therefore no sex no kids no milky titties! well i supose if someone just uses her tits to suckle on it its not considered sex...

for those who do not understand the joke here ... there´s a naked beautiful woman and the medieval weapons nerd goes about the Dane ax where most men would be like "what Dane ax?"

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
I'm stuck on Evening Day 107. I spoke to Bella and Molly and now there's nothing left for me to do. I've been to all the locations I can reach. The Garden, Merlins Tower and anything in Edinborough are unreachable. A walkthrough suggests I need to complete a quest "A Man's Home Is His Castle" but I can't find the details of such a quest. I restarted the day but ended up in the same stuck situation. Trying to advance time gives me the message I've got important thnigs to do.

Any suggestions?

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes