Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
that`s not how a Dane axe is supposed to look!

also if she is a maiden how come she as breast feed tits? are not Valkiries suposed to be maidens and therefore no sex no kids no milky titties! well i supose if someone just uses her tits to suckle on it its not considered sex...

for those who do not understand the joke here ... there´s a naked beautiful woman and the medieval weapons nerd goes about the Dane ax where most men would be like "what Dane ax?"
The Valkyries not only transported the honored dead from the battlefields, they also served them sexually as consorts and concubines in the halls of Valhalla.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm stuck on Evening Day 107. I spoke to Bella and Molly and now there's nothing left for me to do. I've been to all the locations I can reach. The Garden, Merlins Tower and anything in Edinborough are unreachable. A walkthrough suggests I need to complete a quest "A Man's Home Is His Castle" but I can't find the details of such a quest. I restarted the day but ended up in the same stuck situation. Trying to advance time gives me the message I've got important thnigs to do.

Any suggestions?
That's weird. Pass me a savegame, I'll have a look.

Reactions: Habequiddum

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
The Valkyries not only transported the honored dead from the battlefields, they also served them sexually as consorts and concubines in the halls of Valhalla.
yes but those warriors had phantom dicks so the maidenhead was always intact and therefore Valkyries where supposed to be virgins! you know corporeal forms and stuff!

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This Real Life guy is a dick. Keeps fucking with me too.
Yeah, trust me... nobody would be happier than me if he buggered off.

I did a first cut of the end-act video, it bugged me, so I'm trying a second pass. At this point I refuse to look at any Book 1 videos because while I remain crap at after effects and DAZ, I'm a better grade of crap than I was a year ago. And I need to retain forward momentum.

Apart from that, day 151 ends up growing.... like Act VII it connects some of the key characters, and because of that needs earlier content made, or needs me to write another paragraph talking to someone that I never took into account before I started writing. I suspect I'm not the most systemic writer around :)

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
That's weird. Pass me a savegame, I'll have a look.
Regrettably, this is my second false alarm. Apparently, I never stepped into the Hallway to meet Sir Henry before. That being said, I didn't have any breadcrumbs to lead me to the hallway and deal with the guy. Emily says she's going to deal with the porcelin/servants while I'm supposed to find the Chosen. Perhaps if he were to find me after I finish in the King's Dragon? Or move him to the Throne Room where I looked several times because it is presumably a central location.

Again, apologies for crying wolf.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
After Pervert gives you the first set of schematics for bullets, he says come back in 2 weeks time. It might be useful to add a reminder to the calendar. As it is, I made a note of it on paper and a save game named "Dark Mansion on day 135".

With regards to talking about the Kingdom's finances, Emily may want to mention another factor in limiting Camelot's ability to find things is the fact that aliens have invaded and thrown the world into absolute panic. Demonstrating her knowledge of markets is all well and good but it fails to mention the elephant sitting on the world economy.

On another note, if you go deeper into Fia's character, you might want to describe the basics a bit more. For example, I initially thought she was a were-creature which led me to ask how she was still alive - much less looking like Katie's younger sister - given that she's a grandmother. Looking on the wiki, I see she's an Enchanter which explains why she doesn't have the shortened lifespan. When I do another playthrough, I'll pay more attention to when she's talked about and see if you do cover it sufficiently and I'm just bad at reading comprehension.

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
On another note, if you go deeper into Fia's character, you might want to describe the basics a bit more. For example, I initially thought she was a were-creature which led me to ask how she was still alive - much less looking like Katie's younger sister - given that she's a grandmother. Looking on the wiki, I see she's an Enchanter which explains why she doesn't have the shortened lifespan. When I do another playthrough, I'll pay more attention to when she's talked about and see if you do cover it sufficiently and I'm just bad at reading comprehension.
You do get her as a companion at one point, where it's very clear that she's an enchanter (her abilities are similar to Emily's). She's also busily designing wards and enchantments for the new Clan outpost at Lancaster.

Reactions: Real Kreten

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I love the game...I detest poker. Oh well...another one to delete.
I mean, the poker is just a battle mechanic that's not even that important (you can pretty much avoid most instances of it, and those that you can't are unlosable).The game just uses poker hands as a representation of different abilities basically (forming a pair does one thing, two pairs another etc).

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
The game just uses poker hands as a representation of different abilities basically (forming a pair does one thing, two pairs another etc).
It's quite a bit more than that. Your actions in combat are strongly influenced by poker odds, the limitations on the gems you can place in more common hands, and the mechanics of the board. While your companions can influence the board and the likelihood of being able to get stronger hands, it's quite understandable that this method of selecting your available combat choices would put poker averse players off.

Gekewob

Nov 23, 2020
It's quite a bit more than that. Your actions in combat are strongly influenced by poker odds, the limitations on the gems you can place in more common hands, and the mechanics of the board. While your companions can influence the board and the likelihood of being able to get stronger hands, it's quite understandable that this method of selecting your available combat choices would put poker averse players off.
It isn't even poker at all, you can achieve similar results with different patterns as well. Just my thoughts.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
It isn't really poker, no. It is a partial game of chance, however. If someone truly detests that, so be it.
Not like it makes any difference to the rest of us. Everyone has different tastes, and not just in their kinks.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
As far as I know you can play the game without even playing a single poker game. There is a button for autoplay and in the battles of main missions, you cant die (If not intended to). You can just open autoplay for battle and do something else (like giving a toilet or dinner break) and return to play story. You will surely miss some parts accesible via grinding (like bar upgrades therefore some side characters) but main story will be same. So, if you are interested in the story, this game surely deserves a chance.

Last edited:

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
line up your cards with your best gems and use the auto function, while using your allies powers from time to time to replinish or boost your health or attack stats temp. or use allies powers to attack foe.

its really not poker. you are really missing out on big potential if you delete this game.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes