UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I am genuinely wondering what Schwartzy will do with his second project. That said, I do wonder if the ammo industry shouldn't focus on bigger calibres than smaller rifles - is has not been hinted at anywhere that imbuing a smaller bullet saves enchanting work.

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
I am genuinely wondering what Schwartzy will do with his second project. That said, I do wonder if the ammo industry shouldn't focus on bigger calibres than smaller rifles - is has not been hinted at anywhere that imbuing a smaller bullet saves enchanting work.
I don't think you can call a 30*173mm small tbh
1627048534936.png

Reactions: Tavi13

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Heavy artillery is the answer. Even without terminal guidance modern artillery has a circle of probability of a few hundred feet. Targeting skyscraper sized targets from space would be trivial, and with a range of 14-25 miles depending on the shell you'd be outside the suppression field of the invaders. You just need the shell to get through their shields. The armies of man have thousands of howitzers.

Reactions: Habequiddum

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Droid has already confirmed that the outsiders can direct their reality bending abilities and the range is enough to make a plane drop in the middle of the atlantic, and disable satellites. But yes, artillery should work. As should icbms, or something earlier down to the V2.
But I more meant: For arming Infantry, Battle Rifles and heavy machine guns sound more promising than small assault rifles.
Then again, it is mainly an irrelevant side aspect of fluff that I just felt like voicing/typing on a whim.
Also, gotta arm those orcs somehow. ^^

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Wel the reason i posted that image, they are already making ammo for the GAU8, while that's not the biggest caliber it's quite sizeable :p

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Okay, 0.2.4c is with the testers... I'll give them over night to see if anything terrible shakes out, otherwise I'm pushing it live tomorrow morning. Took a little longer to complete than I planned for, but that's life in lockdown I guess.
Android version out for testing ??

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Android build (0.2.4c).

there's still some small stuff I want to clean up (mostly related to the game+ content), so that's on tomorrow's list. My guess is that the next release will be 0.2.4d or e

• Love
Reactions: Rory Smith

Adry Lemon

Jul 17, 2020
Sorry. Not using discord
Already tired of fb app. Don't want another un necessary app on my phone
Comparing FB to Discord is ..... mindbogling, but in the end it's your choice. But beta's are done through Steam (Win/Linux and Discord for Android and bugs/feedback) if you use those you are SoL i'm sorry to say.
Android build (0.2.4c).

there's still some small stuff I want to clean up (mostly related to the game+ content), so that's on tomorrow's list. My guess is that the next release will be 0.2.4d or e
I guess i'll eat my words :p Droid being too nice as usual ;)

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Downloading now.
But i prefer mega.....
Android build (0.2.4c).

4.60 star(s) 257 Votes