Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Android build (0.2.4c).

there's still some small stuff I want to clean up (mostly related to the game+ content), so that's on tomorrow's list. My guess is that the next release will be 0.2.4d or e
Droid PRODuctions.
Map screen size increasing & decreasing mechanism (using 2 fingers at same time) not working well now. It always opens settings menu

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Developer,

Keira is not for mc ?? Big Bummer. My mc is disappointed!!

For me, this one is mainly a strategy game rather than adult game.

I wonder: why in-game phone is made by China ??

Still can't buy booze for katie. Chole always says something like; "nothing to do with u"
(Playing on Android)

Swiping 2 fingers on map screen always open settings menu instead of increasing / decreasing map size

Last edited:

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I just started playing this, and I got to the point where you can name the king character. I didn't care for the default name, so I thought "Hmm ... what's a good name for a king character? Let's go with Arthur."

It took me less than a minute to start regretting this choice.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
On windows, just tells me it’s stopped working, probably my potato pc but I haven’t had problems with previous updates
That's really weird. It might be an anti-virus thing kicking up a fuss; I've had that one before.
Is there an updated Player.log or anything like that?

PC: %USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
On first load I was asked if I wanted to start act VIII. I said yes and ended up on the dark path and Mollie gave me the lost pantie quest. I was unable to continue. I restarted the game from the last autosave and it all proceeded normally, but the pantie quest is not in my quest log.

Great update so far by the way!!!

I'd added the Aztec goddess to my elsewhere group. I exited the game. After reloading she is gone missing from my group and missing as a choice.

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
On first load I was asked if I wanted to start act VIII. I said yes and ended up on the dark path and Mollie gave me the lost pantie quest. I was unable to continue. I restarted the game from the last autosave and it all proceeded normally, but the pantie quest is not in my quest log.

Great update so far by the way!!!

I'd added the Aztec goddess to my elsewhere group. I exited the game. After reloading she is gone missing from my group and missing as a choice.
So this was a savegame from past the end of Act VII? Could you pass me the save, let's see if I can reproduce it. As for the Aztec goddess, I'm guessing it's a similar problem (she unlocks from timeline/day, so if you played past the end of content she would be available initially, then get disabled when the day rolled back).

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So this was a savegame from past the end of Act VII? Could you pass me the save, let's see if I can reproduce it. As for the Aztec goddess, I'm guessing it's a similar problem (she unlocks from timeline/day, so if you played past the end of content she would be available initially, then get disabled when the day rolled back).
Way past day 243. This is the file I loaded to start act VIII. She's a game changer! With her I have an entirely different group and I get to bring Bella! Thanks for her hammer! Seriously! So many options. Can't wait until the WereTiger is available.

I'm going to play this again to see if I just screwed up the pantie quest.

So without replacing all the daily save files I can't restart. Crap.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 257 Votes