Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Yep, and book 1 still works fine, playing through it again now
Steam updater can be one of the possible suspects.

I had problem with different game after update, which I had to resolve by verifing files integrity on disk.

Steam library – game properties – local files - verify the integrity of game files

hoetoe

Aug 28, 2019
Steam updater can be one of the possible suspects.

I had problem with different game after update, which I had to resolve by verifing files integrity on disk.

Steam library – game properties – local files - verify the integrity of game files
Nah still nothing, I think it's probably time to accept I've ridden this pc as far as it'll go, been dying a slow death for a while

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Oh poor Dylan getting overshadowed by a new sexy healer. Although I have a feeling he and Xochi might end up together.

So now we have a Wolf, a Lynx and a Tiger. Are we going to catch all the pokemon? Still I was expecting Bella or any of the chosen to realize what was happening through the bond and come crashing in. Maybe they were on their way and realized half way through you switched gears :ROFLMAO:. Still with Kaths comments about her kind this is bound to remain interesting. Can't wait for Emily to find out about it.

I ran into a small issue/inconvenience. I probably started the "For the Horde" project during game+ time but didn't finish it so it was stuck at 0/7 and 0% during most of the update. So I couldn't start "Warthog go brrrrpt" because Emily was busy despite nothing really happening. "For the Horde" eventually started to progress and at the end of the update/chapter stands at 5/7. Going into future time the progress % will start to go up after reaching 7/7. Not a real problem for me but if someone goes far enough into the future and starts a project the management might be locked for the all of book 2. The project probably saves it's start day/date and then calculate progress from there which doesn't play well with the jumping around in time thing.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I ran into a small issue/inconvenience. I probably started the "For the Horde" project during game+ time but didn't finish it so it was stuck at 0/7 and 0% during most of the update. So I couldn't start "Warthog go brrrrpt" because Emily was busy despite nothing really happening. "For the Horde" eventually started to progress and at the end of the update/chapter stands at 5/7. Going into future time the progress % will start to go up after reaching 7/7. Not a real problem for me but if someone goes far enough into the future and starts a project the management might be locked for the all of book 2. The project probably saves it's start day/date and then calculate progress from there which doesn't play well with the jumping around in time thing.

It's because I adjusted the duration from 14 to 7 days (for obvious reasons having For the Horde done before day 151 makes it a little cooler). Sadly I left the "event complete by" code alone, and so if you started it before the update, it would think it needed 14 days to complete.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Way past day 243. This is the file I loaded to start act VIII. She's a game changer! With her I have an entirely different group and I get to bring Bella! Thanks for her hammer! Seriously! So many options. Can't wait until the WereTiger is available.

I'm going to play this again to see if I just screwed up the pantie quest.

So without replacing all the daily save files I can't restart. Crap.
That's weird. The daily saves is basically just an auto-save before you wake, so if you do a load from day on day 133, you'll get the last savegame you had from waking up from Day 133.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Unless it's by design, the recent update doesn't show in the latest updates.
Not quite sure what happened; I reported it 30+ hours ago. It's possible their release queue is just really long, or someone screwed up. Re-reporting the threat bumps it to the bottom of the queue (to stop people from screwing around and re-re-re-re-reporting their game to get instant gratification), so I try not to do that. I might try to ping a mod, see what's going on.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Not quite sure what happened; I reported it 30+ hours ago. It's possible their release queue is just really long, or someone screwed up. Re-reporting the threat bumps it to the bottom of the queue (to stop people from screwing around and re-re-re-re-reporting their game to get instant gratification), so I try not to do that. I might try to ping a mod, see what's going on.
So the new update is out?

Reactions: Droid Productions

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
It's fixed now, it shows normally.

Reactions: Droid Productions

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
been holding off playing book 2 until a fair wack of content was there so I could really get my teeth into it. Just saw Steam had updated it. Let's goooooooo

grohotor

May 15, 2020
so whats the point of the 32 bit version ? anyone running this on a 20 year old pc ? i don't mean to be a asshole, im genuinely curious. its like games from japan still being 4/3

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
so whats the point of the 32 bit version ? anyone running this on a 20 year old pc ?
Some users really want 32 bit builds; why, I do not know. Since the max memory used is ~500MB, I don't really *need* a 64 bit version, but... it's not that hard to make both, and it makes people happy.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What's the latest version appearing here? Where does the new changelog start from?
0.1.19 was the last version here. I do the builds more or less continuously, and each build number update corresponds to a new build on the Steam beta-path.

As for what's new since the last build; the main timeline moves from day 134 to 151. Around two hours worth of new story, new side-quests that were time-bound not to start before this, new companions, new abilities, etc. I try to make the Act-increasing builds be something actually big enough to bite into, even if it means taking a bit longer to make them :)

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Great update! It was a bit confusing to start out the update, with it jumping back to day 135 or so. Ended up solving the panty mystery and watching the pig fly before getting the scene on the Dark Path, but that was my own fault for initially saying no to starting at the end of Act 7. Just didn't want to lose progress that I made after continuing after the last update.

Reactions: Real Kreten
4.60 star(s) 257 Votes