Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
well done Droid Productions one hell of an update but i think i need to always play from the start i have 3 different saves with different character building strategies and it gets confusing sometimes for me!

you should have created a minigame of tactical deployment that gave charisma and intelligence depending on how you moved your pieces/made your choices and if worst came to worse unleash the orc horde on them and wipe them out !

still one serious hard update well done!

but no dragon toddler for me tough! guess i must try my other 2 saves and make diferent choices!

Reactions: Real Kreten

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
A quick mention of the fan wiki, it may help if you are worried about missing something or aren't sure how to trigger it etc.

The walkthrough section has been mostly updated as development went along so it is pretty close to the current state of the release.

You will note there are three primary sections to it. Quests, Kingdom Events, and Story/Slice of Life Events.

It will probably be made into a more 'linear' walk-through someday (if someone wants to do that it would be really nice..), but if you want to make sure you don't miss anything, you can look at those sections to do so.

The Quests and Kingdom Events are approximately (very approximately) in chronological order and what the conditions are needed to trigger each have been added to them. There's still some jumping back and forth since there are interdependencies though.

The Story/Slice of Life Events section has turned into a bit of a linear day-by-day walk through the events that occur

There's a fourth relatively minor section on rest-rewards also : in case you wondered.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Content for this game seems to have slowed down dramatically. Each update seems to be for the most part bug fixes.
It's a little dangerous to use the changelog to evaluate progress. Last public release (2 months ago) was Act VII+, release 0.1.19d. This is the changelog since then:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Each build corresponds to a build pushed to Steam, so the changelog comments are primarily for Beta testers playing the game as I make it; let's them know what's changed, and what to test; usually that happens 3-4 times/week, unless I'm stuck writing/rendering a larger piece. Something like the end of Act VII/VIII cutscene obviously takes longer than writing a quick event using just puppeteering.

As for what's new in this build? Around 2 hours worth of storyline, moving the end of the game's timeline from day 134 to 151. It adds a new combat mechanic for outsiders, new companions, new abilities, quite a few new sex scenes and a couple of big cutscenes.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Sorry to press more on it, but is it 'fun' in that its actually a like, interactable scene? Or is it just a pre-determined thing?
It's just story-telling using strip poker as a motief. I find it a fun scene to play because it has multiple layers of dialog (and because you get to fuck Bella doggy-style, of course).

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
can we bed Aoife and Val? clearly Xochi is meant for Dylan, that smirk Aoife had during the end was irresistible. No mention of the orcs at the end of the battle, also what happened to Akane's uncle and the other fox, shouldn't they had shown up at least seeing excitement in Camelot?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
can we bed Aoife and Val? clearly Xochi is meant for Dylan, that smirk Aoife had during the end was irresistible. No mention of the orcs at the end of the battle, also what happened to Akane's uncle and the other fox, shouldn't they had shown up at least seeing excitement in Camelot?
Xochi's not Dylan's; I make sure that where a character is off-limits I signal it really clearly (like I do with Keith and Keira). Dylan's not yet found his Fae girlfriend, it's planned for Act IX.

IX+ will be a centered on the King's Dragon, so extending the clientel there, which includes Xochi (who lives there), Aoife and Val that drink there, as well as other characters, some of whom recognize MC, others which don't.

But first I've got to do Act VIII+, centered on Edinburgh. There's a big (non-binding) poll up on Patreon for what content people want... so far it appears they've been missing Chloe and Jenny the most :)

1627355325500.png

ArtofFart

Jul 22, 2021
This look like good game butt i dont play it. i dont love magic.

does dev have another game for peeple who only freends with magic or maybe see magic like a brother? because render look good for this game so i want play game from dev.

Thank YOu!! :giggle:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How do I trigger this? Day 143-145 Evening in the KD - Keith will be there for Keira discussions.
Just go hang out, have a beer. It's meant to be an organic event; I'll be adding more King's Dragon events for Act IX, so the player will spend a lot of time drinking and chattting there.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
1627362511290.png

That's the event. Takes place evening or night (but not late night), between day 142 and 148.
He's missing from the Alliance meeting on day 141, and present for the next one, so this is just a talk to chew him out a little, and give him a chance to explore his relationship with Keira.

4.60 star(s) 257 Votes