DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
0.2.14 is here, it's being played by some people on discord to see if there's any show-stopper bugs left. Feel free to play, and let me know if there's any issues.

PC: Mega
OSX: Mega
Android : Mega

If there's nothing I'll upload it to the mirrors and add it to the main page / itch.io tomorrow morning.
Thanks, just started playing. :) Had two little things until now:
During fight with the Minotaur knight together with Emily I had one time that a wrong line of the grid was being shown as already being played or overwritten with another line during the poker.
When meeting Torman for first time I first clicked Sarah and when clicked Torman after that it showed Sarah speaking head on UI instead of Tormans for the first few lines. If see anything later I will reply here.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks, just started playing. :) Had two little things until now:
During fight with the Minotaur knight together with Emily I had one time that a wrong line of the grid was being shown as already being played or overwritten with another line during the poker.
If you see anything like that again, could you get me a screenshot so I can try to repro / debug? Thanks!

When meeting Torman for first time I first clicked Sarah and when clicked Torman after that it showed Sarah speaking head on UI instead of Tormans for the first few lines. If see anything later I will reply here.
Okay, I see it. Fixed. Cool, thanks.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you see anything like that again, could you get me a screenshot so I can try to repro / debug? Thanks!

Okay, I see it. Fixed. Cool, thanks.
Will try. An easy way to do screenshots in unity or just the old alt+printscreen?

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I have just a simple question. I see in the OP a Linux version exist. But i do not see it.

Is like the Android version in Renpy's? Hard to compile? Or simply forget?

I know how to use Wine. But is not the perfect solution all time.

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
Um... has there really not been any updates to the story in like over 10 updates or does the changelog not mention them? And no, I don't mean minor changes to content that has already been released nor do I mean new enemies.

Edit: Nevermind, I thought the game was older due to the number of updates in the changelog. Didn't realize the updates were in such a short time frame.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I have just a simple question. I see in the OP a Linux version exist. But i do not see it.

Is like the Android version in Renpy's? Hard to compile? Or simply forget?

I know how to use Wine. But is not the perfect solution all time.
Hmm, I don't explicitly build a Linux version; I don't have access to test it. But in theory it *should* work out of the box. Sadly, theory is a wonderful girl, but you don't want to bring her home to mum. If you're volunteering, drop me a DM, and I'll compile a Linux version, let's see how painful it'll be.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Um... has there really not been any updates to the story in like over 10 updates or does the changelog not mention them? And no, I don't mean minor changes to content that has already been released nor do I mean new enemies.
Hi, Alominus; the build numbers just reflect the builds I put out on the Discord for play-testers to access. Last public build posted to F95Zone/Itch was 0.2.10a. This isn't the Act III update, so the world calender doesn't move forward. I'm trying to do those in large chunks, so there's enough satisfaction to play for 1-2 hours before running out of new content. It'll be a while longer (probably another 4 weeks or so, even at this rate of building content).

This is basically an interim, system-centric update. There's some new story/game content, specifically the new werewolf companion, and her Threesome with the other flame-top ( . There's also new story-events in Elsewhere, triggered at the rest stops. But the bulk of the effort has gone into expanding Elsewhere, tuning systems, and adding new enemies. Basically, all the stuff that's needed to take that part of the game from a playtest to being a core part of the game.

poker1_0.png

Sorry about the confusion.

Edit: Updated walkthrough, and added a link to it.

Last edited:

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Hmm, I don't explicitly build a Linux version; I don't have access to test it. But in theory it *should* work out of the box. Sadly, theory is a wonderful girl, but you don't want to bring her home to mum. If you're volunteering, drop me a DM, and I'll compile a Linux version, let's see how painful it'll be.
I don't think is so much painful. I simply ask the question because the OP show existence of Linux version. Simply remove this info to do it clear.

In the same time. I do not have any problems to test it for you. If your code is good with the other OS. Have any reason for particular bugs in Linux.

The data of the game itself is exactly the same. The difference is in the library and the executive file. (I already made this analyse with other Unity games).

In Renpy's you have a simple box to check to make a Linux version in same time with the Windows version. (Simplys add standard missing files)

The problems with Android is because is not so simple. You need to change the way to interact and need having a minimum of knowledge about the OS (Android is a Linux distribution in fact. Is just not GNU and have some more limitation do not have other Linux Distribution).

If i do not make mistake. Compile with Unity is similar. A simple box to check.

Send me a PM if you need more info. I'm happy to help. I have way to make it work anyway. Is just more simple with a proper Linux compiled version. Because you need to configure Wine more than a week before is work, sometime.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
To click through repetitive dialogs with your support during combat break the flow of the card game, maybe making them auto could be better imo.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Love this game. yeah, it's very lore heavy in places, but all of it is important to the story. had one or two little glitches which Droid was good enough to look into for me (somehow I broke the save system I think)

The Females in the game are beginning to get very interesting. (even the boring valley girl begins to become of great interest due to the character development in the most recent updates) Although poor Darly (or is it Darren? Dwayne? I honestly forgot) seems ot be something of a third wheel at the moment, but I'm sure his chapter which develops his character will be coming soon.

The web weaving is getting tangly! and that's when it gets most interesting. looking forward tot he next updates!

All in all. very much liking this game and extra stars are awarded for the Monty Python references.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was there, in the moment, the words were going well and then it happened.

I read 2 words I thought i'd never see next to each other.

2 words so unbelievable my sides hurt, my cheeks hurt and I may have wee'd a bit through laughter.

2 words so ridiculous together it beggers belief.....

Sunny Scotland.....

I guess it's true ... behind those clouds the sun must shine.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Two more things:
Sarah is now constantly at the summoning chamber after the summoning by Olivia, but you can go in and out and one of the Draugr cards does not have an image, the middle one.

Also in that last talk in Act 2 with Katie before the lesson in the bit about the Glade you spelled it remenants instead of remnants.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes