PLA4691

Dec 6, 2018
Love the game. 1 issue that came up while fighting with Chole in the group, IF the hint cards are up when you ask for Chole's aid it messes up the cards in your hand. Example it may show that you have four 7s and a 8 but you really have a 5 and a 3 under 2 of the 7s. If you click on them it shows the real ones that you have so you can keep going.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Also, how come I can go to the gym (first thing) in the morning and, according to myself, spend 'an hour' punching the bags, yet when I finish it's always Evening?

Is that a bug, as I'd like to do Strength in the morning, have the afternoon for Int or Chr, and earn some money in the Evening...
Its just the game's balancing setting up so there's only 3 time periods. Note, training at the gym and the library are basically left as "I don't have anything better to do" options; going elsewhere, working, or reading will *always* be a better option.

Reactions: DA22 and L30

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Love the game. 1 issue that came up while fighting with Chole in the group, IF the hint cards are up when you ask for Chole's aid it messes up the cards in your hand. Example it may show that you have four 7s and a 8 but you really have a 5 and a 3 under 2 of the 7s. If you click on them it shows the real ones that you have so you can keep going.
Yeah, I've seen this bug report before, but I need to fix it. Adding to the bug tracker now, thanks for reminding me!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Its just the game's balancing setting up so there's only 3 time periods. Note, training at the gym and the library are basically left as "I don't have anything better to do" options; going elsewhere, working, or reading will *always* be a better option.
Where should I go to improve my strength that uses less time then?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ah thanks. i fixed it. Sort of. I follow the advice of previous post that there is invisible dialogue line above that "later" dialogue line. Thanks anyway.
That's actually still a bug :) I means a quest I didn't expect is intruding. If you have a savegame, I'd love to have a look!

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, I've seen this bug report before, but I need to fix it. Adding to the bug tracker now, thanks for reminding me!
Yeah, and even without Assistants. I just lost a round as I could have had a two-pair, but couldn't 'get' to the second card :( (A queen kept 'appearing' over a Nine I needed)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah, and even without Assistants. I just lost a round as I could have had a two-pair, but couldn't 'get' to the second card :( (A queen kept 'appearing' over a Nine I needed)
Yeah, the poker game is a bug-trap. If you have anything like that, could you get me a screenshot + player.log dump? (same folder as savegame).

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, the poker game is a bug-trap. If you have anything like that, could you get me a screenshot + player.log dump? (same folder as savegame).
Will do. Not sure it helps, but it seems to have a greater chance of occurring the longer a game does on, I've had it happen whilst alone (like when the blonde girl had a tentacle down her throat), and dropping the hand of card fixes it (for a while).

So yeah, I'd hate to be the person who had to diagnose that :p

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Will do. Not sure it helps, but it seems to have a greater chance of occurring the longer a game does on, I've had it happen whilst alone (like when the blonde girl had a tentacle down her throat), and dropping the hand of card fixes it (for a while).

So yeah, I'd hate to be the person who had to diagnose that :p
Many tentacles will be inserted down throats :)

I suspect the problem is I usually test in bursts ("problem X caused by Y"), which leaves the hangover bugs ("the 5th time you do X") less well tested. I'll keep working on it :)

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Many tentacles will be inserted down throats :)

I suspect the problem is I usually test in bursts ("problem X caused by Y"), which leaves the hangover bugs ("the 5th time you do X") less well tested. I'll keep working on it :)
And while I'm here, for some reason the Log stops updating for long periods of time; I'll miss a sentence, click to view the Log, and the last line is from about twenty minutes ago. That's happened a few times. Have fun now :D

Annotation 2020-01-30 170844.jpg

(I've been having a nice chat with Blonde-Throat, yet my last line of dialogue is with Emily from yonks ago).

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Also - the poker hand messed in the very next round, about two deals in:
Annotation 2020-01-30 171907.jpg

Trying to find player.log, but am unable - assistance please?

Last edited:
Reactions: Droid Productions

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Where should I go to improve my strength that uses less time then?
Buy one of the two strength books in the bookstore(can open it in the bookstore)

Normally you do see the right card when hover over it in the game and can then select it, it is annoying though. If happens you can also go to settings and set autoplay pokergame for a bit. Though not sure that AI is very smart. :p

• Love
Reactions: Zenithtb

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just wangt to know why all card games in these type of thing have to be poker.

I don't know how to play it, I don't know the rules and I don't know what cards are supposed to mean what.

I can play snap and blackjack .... that is the limit to my card gaming skills. So far here i've guessed my way through 2 fights and figured out if I wait a bit it tells me where to put what.

I want to swap with Katie, i'm awesome at Bejewelled.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I just wangt to know why all card games in these type of thing have to be poker.

I don't know how to play it, I don't know the rules and I don't know what cards are supposed to mean what.

I can play snap and blackjack .... that is the limit to my card gaming skills. So far here i've guessed my way through 2 fights and figured out if I wait a bit it tells me where to put what.

The help button in the poker game shows you the value of the different hands. Just make sure your opponent can not end the last turn on a diagonal. Better discard your cards the turn before.

Besides are you sure you want to swap with Katie? I would think you would prefer her to play with you. :p

Last edited:

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
I've thought the same thing a few times. While I do know the poker hands the issue I run into is that the card placement seems really touchy sometimes. I have two queens in my hand and two queens and a random card already on the board but when I try to play my queens the cards just go back into my hand. I end up needing to try all the combinations of cards I have and empty spaces on the board only to end up playing a single pair rather than the four of a kind.

MacDog16

Oct 3, 2017
So I'm confused, it seems like adding some of these lower level gems (like Fire3, Shield1, Lighning1) significantly nerfs my moves, is this right? Because I'm not doing, say, 25 normal damage, I'm only doing 1 lightning damage or whatever? All I'm saying is I'm at level 6 and all of a sudden I'm getting my ass kicked by level 3 enemies in the elsewhere ever since I started putting the gems in my spell slots.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well the junk does physical damage that outdoes the low level elemental gems, diamonds do better damage as the junk gems, poison works as well a bit but unleashes damage only at full board, lightning is only worth it if you can get up to 20, so for the top gems. Fire will normally help enhance the stocked up Katie damage, but I would say use diamonds if you get into trouble.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Linux native build added and tested: Mega

I don't have NoPy access, so it's probably better for you to update it.
Many thanks!

A beautiful coincidence if i found this game. I do not check Unity games like i check for Renpy's (because disponibility of Linux version).

I never check carefully if Linux version as not show available.

In fact as not. But the developer compile one for me. This is the type of service you do not receive in five stars hotel you know.

If is not because this lot of coincidence. I never discovery this great quality game. Quality a level over the average quality you found here.

I write a complete review after i finish the actual release. But is now official. Droid Productions as just found a new Patreon (symbolic 1$). Is the better way to say thank you for this great piece of literature (Yes i said litterature and is not a mistake).

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes