Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Poker minigame is fucked on my end. Get through the start, diag pops, click through, beat the minotaur, then the second diag pops, and soft-locks the game. Attached is the player.log and save files. Cheated money and stats came after the soft lock, cause I thought that might fix things.

Edit: Though I do notice that if you quit to the main menu and start a new game, that the previously entered text in the text box will appear. So maybe it's a persistence issue?

Last edited:

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
Okay, so I've been playing for a bit and I like this but...

If I went with the CompSci major path, how can my character possibly be stupid enough not to have a fucking password? I am confusion!

Suggestion: a bit of flavor text so that instead, she just magics through the password or something along those lines?

Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
It's a good job we're both women cos if we had a kid nobody would understand what the hell it was saying.
You could always adopt :p

Edit to avoid double posting: there a way to turn off the stupid autoplay? I tried the "autoplay" button to turn it off (before anyone says anything: it was autoplaying before I hit the button, hitting it changed nothing) but no luck.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I really think this game needs 4 time-slots [Morn / Aft / Eve / Night]

It's really limiting to only be able to pick one activity and it takes until Evening ( ˘︹˘ )

I tried the 'Read a book about gaining Str' route suggested. Took until Evening. Grrrr.

Go to the Gym? An hour takes all day.

Do *anything* in the morning? *Poof* - whole day gone.

Sometimes it surprises me that getting out of bed takes less than nine hours!

Edit: And looking around and finding no one to talk to in the coffee shop? Entire evening gone, no chance to read a book instead, and £5 down (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

I griped too much. Have some professional proofreading:
Annotation 2020-01-31 012320.jpg

(The clothes went from [here] the bedroom to [there] the bathroom - *away* from the player)

Regardless, I love the writing - it's really witty and has made me smile so many times :D

Last edited:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Poker minigame is fucked on my end. Get through the start, diag pops, click through, beat the minotaur, then the second diag pops, and soft-locks the game. Attached is the player.log and save files. Cheated money and stats came after the soft lock, cause I thought that might fix things.

Edit: Though I do notice that if you quit to the main menu and start a new game, that the previously entered text in the text box will appear. So maybe it's a persistence issue?
Thanks, will check it out and see if I can get a fix for you!

Reactions: L30

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I like Molly much more now she's a little slave girl. It suits her (*  ̄3)(ε ̄ *)

Edit: "TO BE CONTINUED".

Feck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reality Mode

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You could always adopt :p

Edit to avoid double posting: there a way to turn off the stupid autoplay? I tried the "autoplay" button to turn it off (before anyone says anything: it was autoplaying before I hit the button, hitting it changed nothing) but no luck.
Persistent autoplay is set in the settings. I think of it as the difference between semi-auto and fully automatic.

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
Reached the end of act 2 what a great game and engaging story.
I see from the WT I missed some opportunities, also I'm very curious about what's to come and not too great at catching all the clues or figuring out the subtle foreshadowing which means only one thing I'm going to have to read all of this thread and play the game over and over again.
Thank you dev for the great game and story.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Did I offend / overload you? You seem to be replying to people around me but not me :cry:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Did I offend / overload you? You seem to be replying to people around me but not me :cry:
Was walking the dog, and typing one handed. Normally I'm quite good at typing one handed, but that's with a keyboard :) Doing it while the dog is yanking on the leash to go sniff some other dog's butt is hard.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really think this game needs 4 time-slots [Morn / Aft / Eve / Night]

It's really limiting to only be able to pick one activity and it takes until Evening ( ˘︹˘ )
The game's obviously heavily inspired by Persona 4/5, and I wanted time to *be* precious. If you have as much time as you want, you'd spend time grinding. Now, instead of thinking "oh, I've got to grind", you think "I've only got 5 more slots, I wonder what the best use of them".

tenor.gif

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game's obviously heavily inspired by Persona 4/5, and I wanted time to *be* precious. If you have as much time as you want, you'd spend time grinding. Now, instead of thinking "oh, I've got to grind", you think "I've only got 5 more slots, I wonder what the best use of them".
Well to be honest, admittedly I might have used a little gold and stats cheat, but while replaying last update I was able to do all things, see all the extra appearances in book and coffee shop and in the inn, just missed the Emily + Dylan scene resting in elsewhere since you only have two shots at it and my only chance I chose Emily, she is just to cute:) Still I managed to reach level 21 in elsewhere. :p

Zenithtb Quicksave and quickload are your friend for situations like that in the bookshop. :p Also the bonuses you get for being social are no better as from the books for now.

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well to be honest, admittedly I might have used a little gold and stats cheat, but while replaying last update I was able to do all things, see all the extra appearances in book and coffee shop and in the inn, just missed the Emily + Dylan scene resting in elsewhere since you only have two shots at it and my only chance I chose Emily, she is just to cute:) Still I managed to reach level 21 in elsewhere. :p

Zenithtb Quicksave and quickload are your friend for situations like that in the bookshop. :p Also the bonuses you get for being social are no better as from the books for now.
Yeah, I should bump them up a little. Because they require you to pay (a token amount, but still), they should pay out better than studying / working out in the gym.

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes