DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, Bella specifically I need to look at forcing a trigger. I have a 'hint' right now (maybe I should go to the grassmarket at night), but it's only once, and it's not enough
Actually the hint is clear enough, it is just I suspect we have no reason to go to Grassmarket ever except for the Emily dates. If there was more to do there like a few more unexpected meetings with others like in the bookstore that would lead to say a night of drinking with Katie, people would check it more often. :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actually the hint is clear enough, it is just I suspect we have no reason to go to Grassmarket ever except for the Emily dates. If there was more to do there like a few more unexpected meetings with others like in the bookstore that would lead to say a night of drinking with Katie, people would check it more often. :)
Actually just added this to 0.3.18; you can now go drinking at the Last Drop (one of the pubs at the Grassmarket). 10 cash, gives you a random 20% chance for CHR+1, 20% chance for STR+1. Only accessible at evening and night.

Muingo

Aug 16, 2019
Actually just added this to 0.3.18; you can now go drinking at the Last Drop (one of the pubs at the Grassmarket). 10 cash, gives you a random 20% chance for CHR+1, 20% chance for STR+1. Only accessible at evening and night.

Make it an additional 20% for INT+1 because of those sweet philosophical discussions university students have before being black-out-drunk and im in!
(Just kidding.)
(or am I?)
(...Im in anyway.)

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
As soon as I saw DA22's post, I thought "Lets go drinking with Katie for CHR+1!" lol.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Make it an additional 20% for INT+1 because of those sweet philosophical discussions university students have before being black-out-drunk and im in!
(Just kidding.)
(or am I?)
(...Im in anyway.)
I actually ended up doing that, yeah.

1584050327814.png

The other part of this is weaving in random encounters, but I can do that later.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Since it's going to be v 0.3.18 will the release be shortly. Just curious. I can continue playing 3.16 in the meantime. Need to get as much money as I can. lol
No, it's beta builds for now. I'm going to finish up the Crowley upgrade project (or at least the first part of it; this is something I'll keep tinkering with for the rest of Book 1) before I do another release. I'm adding 2-4 new lewd scenes, a lot of new "working at the pub" scenes, expanding the slice of life scenes, and adding additional things you can go do at the Grassmarket.

Reactions: Muingo and DA22

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
No, it's beta builds for now. I'm going to finish up the Crowley upgrade project (or at least the first part of it; this is something I'll keep tinkering with for the rest of Book 1) before I do another release. I'm adding 2-4 new lewd scenes, a lot of new "working at the pub" scenes, expanding the slice of life scenes, and adding additional things you can go do at the Grassmarket.
I think you said you will be releasing beta builds for now when they are done and tinker some more until Book 1 is finished or 3.18 will not be done until it finishes Book 1. A lot of space between those two thoughts and my skull has plenty of that. lol So while you tinker I will get my elf's tinker hammer out and tinker with v 3.16. lol

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think you said you will be releasing beta builds for now when they are done and tinker some more until Book 1 is finished or 3.18 will not be done until it finishes Book 1. A lot of space between those two thoughts and my skull has plenty of that. lol So while you tinker I will get my elf's tinker hammer out and tinker with v 3.16. lol
I do beta builds on every 1-3 days (daily builds when I'm closing up on a public release, slightly slower at times like now when I'm building out new content). If you want to tinker with the latest ones, feel free to join us :)

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017

Fun little side project. Some users were asking if there was a way to set some of the wallpapers I've been making over the months as in-game computer wallpaper. It's a reasonable quick fix, so I set up a UI and allowed you to override the desktop computer background.

Once I got moving, of course, the next *obvious* step is to let you set your primary desktop UI as well. I've only worked out how to do it for PC/Android so far; I don't have access to OSX, so it's hard to test. But it's a fun little side-project that took up an hour or so of focused work.

If you just want to download the wallpapers directly, here are the ones I've made so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I do beta builds on every 1-3 days (daily builds when I'm closing up on a public release, slightly slower at times like now when I'm building out new content). If you want to tinker with the latest ones, feel free to join us :)
Thanks for the offer. Not a discord person. Too congested from my experience with other discords I joined. I can wait for the next release. I can use this as filler around other games I play to include a browser game where I am co-leader of a guild.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Discord is just a tool, which itself doesn't do anything "good" or "evil". As with any other tool, the person(s) using it decide what it does. ;)

I can understand that some communities on Discord are not the most welcoming places, due to their size or tone used there and I did experiece this myself at other servers, but for the server of DroidProductions I feel safe to say this is a nice and helpful bunch of people, with a very active dev.

Don't miss out on the constant flow of new BETA-builds (y)

Besides this, if you want you can help hunting for bugs or spellerrors or share your valueable feedback.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Discord is just a tool, which itself doesn't do anything "good" or "evil". As with any other tool, the person(s) using it decide what it does. ;)

I can understand that some communities on Discord are not the most welcoming places, due to their size or tone used there and I did experiece this myself at other servers, but for the server of DroidProductions I feel safe to say this is a nice and helpful bunch of people, with a very active dev.

Don't miss out on the constant flow of new BETA-builds (y)

Besides this, if you want you can help hunting for bugs or spellerrors or share your valueable feedback.
Thanks again. However in the past I have found I am not a good beta tester. I'm also very active with that browser game I mentioned before. I will just continue to dabble in this as I can until droid is ready to release it. I should have some "monster" (pardon the pun) stats and a whole lot of money by the time it comes out.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Thanks again. However in the past I have found I am not a good beta tester. I'm also very active with that browser game I mentioned before. I will just continue to dabble in this as I can until droid is ready to release it. I should have some "monster" (pardon the pun) stats and a whole lot of money by the time it comes out.
No problem at all. I just wanted to share my good experience being part of this community.

Of course it is up to you if you use or don't use this offer. No hard feelings at all! ;)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
No problem at all. I just wanted to share my good experience being part of this community.

Of course it is up to you if you use or don't use this offer. No hard feelings at all! ;)
I understand and took it to mean exactly that. Happy Friday the 13th. :cool:

Reactions: MisterL

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's all good; and honestly the beta builds *will* have bugs, that's why I don't just push to public. The latest one has a couple of bad ones, since I'm doing a lot new things in 0.3.18 (experimenting with videos in the scenes, the new Crowley upgrade system, working at nights, reading at nights, and the Black rose). Some of those aren't tested fully yet, and so the beta testers help me out in fixing them.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I understand and took it to mean exactly that. Happy Friday the 13th. :cool:
Good to know we were on the same page, sometimes hard to tell if not communicating face-to-face and even harder if, at least in my case, you are using not your first language.

Haha, I didn't paid attention to the date of today, good I'm not a superstitious person.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
It's all good; and honestly the beta builds *will* have bugs, that's why I don't just push to public. The latest one has a couple of bad ones, since I'm doing a lot new things in 0.3.18 (experimenting with videos in the scenes, the new Crowley upgrade system, working at nights, reading at nights, and the Black rose). Some of those aren't tested fully yet, and so the beta testers help me out in fixing them.
That's why I wasn't a good beta tester. I never really wanted to learn how to code platforms, not that I couldn't. Just didn't want to take the time to do it so I could dig out the problems.

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes