Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for the review @Habequiddum. Hopefully you'll like Act III as well :)

Quick note on Steam; I've set up the storefront there, and it's submitted for review to Valve (did it this weekend, actually). Much like itch.io and gamejolt, the game will be free on Steam. It goes back to the same reason I don't want to paywall the release for Patreons only; anyone capable of Googling "Love of Magic" will find this thread as the first hit, with me posting in this thread and releases available for free from a variety of mirrors. Asking Steam users to pay 9.99 for it, only for them to discover me giving it away for free seems like bad karma. I'm still undecided if I release it on steam only when Book 1 is complete, or if I should just post it when the storefront's ready to go (likely end of Act IV).

Reactions: DrFree and Rolo

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
It is hard to find games from 3A companies without bugs far harder from smaller companies or individual developers the exceptions are rare and because of this the reputation award is huge. The game develops better and better rising the level even with every tiny update either this is bugs or changing improving dialogues or renders or story... So I would recommend Book 1 complete not because would someone complain on a free game but to earn the maximum best reputation as Witcher 3 taught us: "Never counts on an advantage as soon as it appears wait till it stands to have maximum effect" as Uncle Vasemir taught young Ciri :LOL:

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
i think there is a bug in day 1 i cant do anything after talking with chloe
Let's see, you should be able to talk to her twice (once to get your beer, another to get hired), after that the bedroom icon should open up in the bottom right.

If that fails, drop me a savegame, I'll have a look.

Reactions: DrFree

ChosenSperm

Oct 27, 2018
Let's see, you should be able to talk to her twice (once to get your beer, another to get hired), after that the bedroom icon should open up in the bottom right.

If that fails, drop me a savegame, I'll have a look.
I cant talk i tried several times i restarted the save and game but nothing happend. I couldnt find the save file can you tell me so i can send you

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes