spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
Whats up with the super buggy lich fight? The first attempt I had the UI lock over the screen blocking everything, it followed me all the way to the main menu forcing me to restart the game to fix it. Second time I killed it in the first fight but then the game acted like I didn't win end sent in Emily to help, but then rather than starting the second fight it just skipped to the fight win dialogue without letting me fight the lich with Emily.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Whats up with the super buggy lich fight? The first attempt I had the UI lock over the screen blocking everything, it followed me all the way to the main menu forcing me to restart the game to fix it. Second time I killed it in the first fight but then the game acted like I didn't win end sent in Emily to help, but then rather than starting the second fight it just skipped to the fight win dialogue without letting me fight the lich with Emily.
Sounds like some people are having one of the new accessibility features screw up. If you go to the UI, there's a PokerUI slider:
1585094930655.png

That should be defaulting to 100%, but I've gotten bug reports that some people are seeing it start at 0%. Click escape, and adjust it if you're seeing it stuck.

spamhere

Apr 10, 2018
That fixed the issue, but I also seem to be locked out from buying the paper and pen for the black rose quest line, I only get the no way option when prompted even though I have the money, unless I am missing something?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
That fixed the issue, but I also seem to be locked out from buying the paper and pen for the black rose quest line, I only get the no way option when prompted even though I have the money, unless I am missing something?
You should only need to do that once; the second time, just go to the cafe at night. The first time she'll apologize for not recognizing you, the second time (if you've got a rose), you'll trigger black rose II.

I'll check to see if it's possbile to get the notebook dialog twice, that shouldn't happen.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Btw i think i cant interact with chloe
That is weird as f... Especially since you did manage to click at her the first time. There's nothing in the savegame that gives a hint. Could you get me the player.log file (same location)? What resolution are you on?

ChosenSperm

Oct 27, 2018
That is weird as f... Especially since you did manage to click at her the first time. There's nothing in the savegame that gives a hint. Could you get me the player.log file (same location)? What resolution are you on?
The first time talk was scripted so i didnt click on chloe. I changed resolution and windowed mode but it didnt work. I cant upload the log file f95 dont let me

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nothing obvious in the log files, and I play your savegame fine. I'll keep an eye on this, see if I can reproduce it locally somehow. Last question; does she register to your mouse? (When you mouse-over it should grow ~5% larger, so you know you're inside the character bounding box).

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Last edited:

Stanker

Mar 10, 2018
I don't know if im not doing something right or if this patch was a small one, but ive got the latest update and been playing it but aside from the bar stuff theres nothing else for me to do and no other storyline pushing and im on like day 85 or something like that now

Reactions: Droid Productions
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes