Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Oh for sure he did what he thought was the right thing if not very noble and also betraying Katie badly in the meantime and definitely not having read her right, it just might not have been very well thought through. :p As befits the god of Thunder actually, rash to act and known for doing what he wants instead of should.

Proven by fact MC survived it, might not be wise to have someone who is being prepared to be a very strong power seriously pissed off at you. Also MC's daddy might be pissed off or if the master of the wild hunt is not his daddy but just someone interested in his growth he might have two major powers pissed off and even worse pissed off if he had succeeded. Thirdly if his assumption about the outsiders only being after one house or the weakest house is wrong, he might have destroyed someone very strong he easily could have made in a friend who now will be extremely unlikely to help him or his house in the future if they got into trouble
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heh, I recall my first book on Norse mythology and how while Thor was presented as a majestic figure whose exploits could generate a tingle down my spine, with the occasional exception of Odin the only one with any sense in those sagas was Loki. Oh he was most always up to something underhanded and naughty but when push came to shove on more than one occasion he saved the AEsir and Asgard when all the ill-tempered brutes, including Thor, had failed.

I'd rather Thor not fall to a snake's venom or even a vengeful MC, I still like him, and the creator's portrayal here, and think the best way to defeat an enemy is to make him a friend.

Reactions: DocSilence and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Heh, I recall my first book on Norse mythology and how while Thor was presented as a majestic figure whose exploits could generate a tingle down my spine, with the occasional exception of Odin the only one with any sense in those sagas was Loki. Oh he was most always up to something underhanded and naughty but when push came to shove on more than one occasion he saved the AEsir and Asgard when all the ill-tempered brutes, including Thor, had failed.

I'd rather Thor not fall to a snake's venom or even a vengeful MC, I still like him, and the creator's portrayal here, and think the best way to defeat an enemy is to make him a friend.
Well that is up to Droid to decide, but considering the anger management issues he alluded to concerning MC it might look bleak for Thor especially if he hurts Katie. Best hope for Thor might be if Daddy deals with Thor less finally first so MC might take pity on him :p. Not unlikely if MC is not ready to take Thor yet even with Caliburn at his side, since Katie is also important in their plan it seems. Now Donar which is the name for Thor in our older mythology may be majestic and powerful but is absolutely not always just and possibly even a bit crude. :p

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Well that is up to Droid to decide, but considering the anger management issues he alluded to concerning MC it might look bleak for Thor especially if he hurts Katie. Best hope for Thor might be if Daddy deals with Thor less finally first so MC might take pity on him :p. Not unlikely if MC is not ready to take Thor yet even with Caliburn at his side, since Katie is also important in their plan it seems. Now Donar which is the name for Thor in our older mythology may be majestic and powerful but is absolutely not always just and possibly even a bit crude. :p
Ya know...one line in that last sequence with Thor stood out to me, it was something like 'I'd rather not have to face your father and say I killed you' which didn't sound like Thor to me at all, but it does sound like Loki. It may well be trying to mine gems from fluff here but it would be very much in line with Loki's methods to impersonate Thor to do what must be done and at the same time divert any wrath towards his foster brother, perhaps trying to kill two birds with one stone....

You did notice the color change in his hair, right? And do you really think Thor waxes his chest?
Just sayin'....

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Started the game recently and got sucked in hard. Great story and great characters. Love the writing. The combat mini game is fun. If anything the weak point is the sex scenes. They aren't bad, there's just too few of them and they are too short. The Emily scenes feel right as they are but things like the Katie Bella threesome or Chloe's Kitty scene could have been so much more. But of course that would mean more time/resources spent there and not going somewhere else. And I'll be playing this mainly for the story going forward anyway.

I ran into a few minor bugs in my playthrough:

- Helping the Fairy against her demon bully ended the dialog not triggering after the combat the first time I did it. Ended the fight with a HE arrow from Bella. No idea if that's the reason though. When reloading and doing it again everything worked fine.

- The Seer and her Kitsune both have a talk option at the campfire in Elsewhere that does nothing.

- In combat placing down one card and then Using the Seer's ability to sort by value (3rd or 4th) option. "Freezes" the card in place on the board and makes it unusable. You then have to play 2 other cards. You can play another card over the "frozen" one on the board.

QoL: Is there a reason Chloe's ability opens up an extra dialog window (which doesn't accept keyboard input) instead of a dialog like with everyone else?

Anyway thanks for making this game. I've had a blast so far and I'm looking forward for what's to come.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Started the game recently and got sucked in hard. Great story and great characters. Love the writing. The combat mini game is fun. If anything the weak point is the sex scenes. They aren't bad, there's just too few of them and they are too short. The Emily scenes feel right as they are but things like the Katie Bella threesome or Chloe's Kitty scene could have been so much more. But of course that would mean more time/resources spent there and not going somewhere else. And I'll be playing this mainly for the story going forward anyway.
Yeah, it's just a time thing. I'm doing this on my own, so..

- Helping the Fairy against her demon bully ended the dialog not triggering after the combat the first time I did it. Ended the fight with a HE arrow from Bella. No idea if that's the reason though. When reloading and doing it again everything worked fine.
Yeah; killing someone with a direct attack (HE or fireball) would stop the end-convo from playing. Fixed.

- The Seer and her Kitsune both have a talk option at the campfire in Elsewhere that does nothing.
Yeah, I'm adding more relevant choices there for everyone

- In combat placing down one card and then Using the Seer's ability to sort by value (3rd or 4th) option. "Freezes" the card in place on the board and makes it unusable. You then have to play 2 other cards. You can play another card over the "frozen" one on the board.
Okay, that's definitely not good. Let's see if I can repro

QoL: Is there a reason Chloe's ability opens up an extra dialog window (which doesn't accept keyboard input) instead of a dialog like with everyone else?
I *think* this is fixed, but let me check tomorrow.

Reactions: DA22 and HSHS1111

yveshana

Sep 28, 2019
Just pulled an all-nighter playing and I loved it. The plot is creative, the way the mysteries are delivered and kept holds your attention and the dialogues are witty. The worldbuilding is really nice. I have some light critiques, but I would rate it a 8.7 out of 10.
For my critiques, I have three categories: sex scenes, distortion and "the game is not finished yet I know it'll happen some time".
1) I came for the sex scenes, but stayed for the plot. I'm not saying they are bad, just kinda dull. The descriptions are on point, but the renders are lackluster at some points. I think a simple "two-three render animation" and some o-faces (Careful here, it's commom for o-faces to become 0-faces) would do the job, because I already love the characters.
2) I don't know exacly what it is, but the body of the characters you are talking to start to distort in their torsos. I think it's a animation, just so they don't become static, but I think it's weird.
3) "The game is not finished yet I know it'll happen some time". This one is just me complaining that the game needs more things happening around the town. I was a little overleveled because I had finished all the events and started to grind like a madman. More *clap* star *clap* cucks *clap* girl! *clap*
Overall, nice game, the plot shines and the characters are really likeable. Awesome job, Droid Productions!

bloombuster

Jul 8, 2017
still fairly new to this game in general but I am really enjoying the story. Getting a lot more out of it than expected. The combat for me is pretty dull - just leaving it on auto for now though and thats fine so far. Love the girls so far - would like to see more 'pinup' shots of them. Especially my princess. Generally speaking there are of number of things I'm not particuraly fond of but all of those things are tolerable for the story and characters. I guess my preference would be to focus on those things but if combat gets more interesting I won't complain. Just not a big fan of poker! All in all still very enjoyable. More elves please :D

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
juanito you mentioned you had bugs in the world navigation; could you describe them, let's see if I can fix it.
I don't have the game anymore but if I recall correctly they happened when going to the cafe. I might have clicked somewhere I wasn't supposed to but I think it sent me to my room or it skipped the time :/ Sorry, in the next update if I see a bug I'll try to write a proper bug report.

Reactions: Droid Productions

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
With a Mana deposit over 3 billion if MC choose to help others then I believe he can save her and I agree with you
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
The reservoir that has filled for 1500 years has been used up. That's why everyone was freaking out when they felt it being used on one spell. But the the reservoir should be filling back up "slowly" since it still sits atop the two mentioned leylines.

But i think the "easier" solution would be to make her our chosen and let her feed from ourselves. We can spare some more energy I'm sure. Plus we get to do the initiation ritual. :devilish:

Reactions: yveshana and DA22

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The reservoir that has filled for 1500 years has been used up. That's why everyone was freaking out when they felt it being used on one spell. But the the reservoir should be filling back up "slowly" since it still sits atop the two mentioned leylines.
Sadly, there's no longer a sorceress maintaining that spell, at the moment it's just normal water. But that power obviously WENT somewhere.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah too bad. I don't suppose we can find someone to start filling that reservoir back up. Feels like a waste having the biggest mana reservoir sitting there unused.
Well you have two sorceresses at your disposal, now need a spell as well I guess. Do not think either MC or more likely Emily is up to Merlin's level yet however. Concerning Bella, I would be surprised if she would not end up as a chosen at some time if only to be able to fulfill her job as MC's bodyguard better later on.

Reactions: yveshana

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well while Chloe is certainly part of my favorite Elsewhere excursion team she isn't part of the Knights so she's hardly "at our disposal". She also got denied entry last time.

With Molly I'm not sure if she has the knowledge and/or skill to do it. It's probably not part of the ceremonial magic curriculum and she doesn't strike me as the person that goes the extra mile and learn outside of what she needs to or what would benefit her. At least her past self. She's also not the type of person would move into the your garden unless we would move in too. Although I can see that happening in the future.

Reactions: yveshana

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well while Chloe is certainly part of my favorite Elsewhere excursion team she isn't part of the Knights so she's hardly "at our disposal". She also got denied entry last time.

With Molly I'm not sure if she has the knowledge and/or skill to do it. It's probably not part of the ceremonial magic curriculum and she doesn't strike me as the person that goes the extra mile and learn outside of what she needs to or what would benefit her. At least her past self. She's also not the type of person would move into the your garden unless we would move in too. Although I can see that happening in the future.
Well Chloe's role is not completely clear yet,though it is for certain she will either play a big role to help MC or might become a serious antagonist. She will do what her voices tell her though and considering the need for magic to stay young she is in a way in the same boat as Molly, though way more experienced and having a network to get the magic she needs from others.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Just pulled an all-nighter playing and I loved it. The plot is creative, the way the mysteries are delivered and kept holds your attention and the dialogues are witty. The worldbuilding is really nice. I have some light critiques, but I would rate it a 8.7 out of 10.
For my critiques, I have three categories: sex scenes, distortion and "the game is not finished yet I know it'll happen some time".
1) I came for the sex scenes, but stayed for the plot. I'm not saying they are bad, just kinda dull. The descriptions are on point, but the renders are lackluster at some points. I think a simple "two-three render animation" and some o-faces (Careful here, it's commom for o-faces to become 0-faces) would do the job, because I already love the characters.
2) I don't know exacly what it is, but the body of the characters you are talking to start to distort in their torsos. I think it's a animation, just so they don't become static, but I think it's weird.
3) "The game is not finished yet I know it'll happen some time". This one is just me complaining that the game needs more things happening around the town. I was a little overleveled because I had finished all the events and started to grind like a madman. More *clap* star *clap* cucks *clap* girl! *clap*
Overall, nice game, the plot shines and the characters are really likeable. Awesome job, Droid Productions!
With a Mana deposit over 3 billion if MC choose to help others then I believe he can save her and I agree with you
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

But i think the "easier" solution would be to make her our chosen and let her feed from ourselves. We can spare some more energy I'm sure. Plus we get to do the initiation ritual. :devilish:
the biggest problem is what Droid said ... people will die....

Molly woould do anything for her master, even if he'd come to hate her

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes