junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
is controlling Megan in her POV going to be a recurring theme in the game (or rather, are we going to control other characters aside from the MC later)? not really a fan of controlling non-MC, especially if we make decisions on their behalf. it's the reason I don't like Dating My Daughter.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Ok I think I could be right in regards to a game theory I made about the MC possibly being in a simulation. Haven't reached the end of the update yet but based on three things on Jessica's route happening which are:
Jessica mysteriously having a cigarette after MC fucked her in the garage, then her head spinning Exorcist style before MC passes out and the day resetting, then later on that route MC falls into some black hole that mysteriously appears in front of the stairs as he was going to meet Jessica upstairs. Causing him to fall through and die. I think that can be established at this point in my honest opinion. Only questions are why is he trapped in the matrix and what happened to cause it?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
That slumber party hidden event was just dumb. I laughed my ass off when Elizabeth interrupted the threesome though. Serves Megan right for screwing over the MC. I kinda wanted to see Elizabeth lay into her six ways to Sunday. He probably should've pulled off a quick time stop to play a prank on em for that. That's what I would've did. Considering how quickly he got Jessica and Chloe to his room in a minute, he probably would've gotten one of the three in Elizabeth's room and one in Jessica's room before the minute was up. PROBABLY.

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2020
if you mean by bonus, hidden events , you have to find triggers to start them
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-theory-s2-e7-5-inceton.21005/post-7510018

otherwise you open ingame phone and click on gallery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not a hidden event, but I just entered the bonus content code and at the bottom of the front menu it says green bonus content on, and I don't understand what it means

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It's not a hidden event, but I just entered the bonus content code and at the bottom of the front menu it says green bonus content on, and I don't understand what it means
ah that, that one he enters in main menu, so many are trying to enter within loaded game. you get extra cgs here and there during play with it, whether nude or some cosplay or what ever, you see some red button i think and you click on it

Reactions: D Ø Ń J Ú A Ń

bejt68

May 3, 2020
I've advanced Megan's story up to where the hint says "I'm completely out of ideas on getting this threesome... Maybe I'll think straight after a good night's rest?"
I've tried sleeping multiple times, at different times in the day, but can't figure out how to advance from here.

Also, I've gotten Ellie's story up to being invited to dinner, but waiting to receive a text from her, but it never comes (hint says afternoon). I've been all around the map in the afternoon, but nothing comes up to advance this.

Can someone please point me in the right direction for these stories.

Reactions: trailrider

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
I've advanced Megan's story up to where the hint says "I'm completely out of ideas on getting this threesome... Maybe I'll think straight after a good night's rest?"
I've tried sleeping multiple times, at different times in the day, but can't figure out how to advance from here.

Also, I've gotten Ellie's story up to being invited to dinner, but waiting to receive a text from her, but it never comes (hint says afternoon). I've been all around the map in the afternoon, but nothing comes up to advance this.

Can someone please point me in the right direction for these stories.
for Ellies text message you must be in your room at afternoon and it should advance automatically from there

Nov 28, 2020
ah that, that one he enters in main menu, so many are trying to enter within loaded game. you get extra cgs here and there during play with it, whether nude or some cosplay or what ever, you see some red button i think and you click on it
Oh that, I often see the red button on the top right and I often press it, thanks for the explanation

Reactions: micmitja
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes