uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Are some D-class moaning sounds really worth it if in exchange you get some impaired scenes? Even with "restoring" original content or creating some kind of mod would throw it off the rails as the sound file wouldn't be synced properly at that point, as they have most likely created the sounds to fit in the modified scenes instead of the original ones.
You didn't play the steam version right? Cause I'm not talking about moaning sounds but voice dialogue. When the game was still in early access on steam few days ago, those scenes were already voiced with the original content. Now, those scenes are edited to appear less rapey with slightly different dialogues (both voice and text). I just wonder if a mod to restore the previous/original content (both voice and text) would be doable.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
You didn't play the steam version right? Cause I'm not talking about moaning sounds but voice dialogue. When the game was still in early access on steam few days ago, those scenes were already voiced with the original content. Now, those scenes are edited to appear less rapey with slightly different dialogues (both voice and text). I just wonder if a mod to restore the previous/original content (both voice and text) would be doable.
That would need someone to do that for Steam version, and as this site only has the version from Patreon, I doubt anyone will ever waste their time on anything like that.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
The patreon version should be soon (few days) be updated too according the dev on their patreon (to also include the voices). And you will also notice the change about text between the actual and final version after the update. Anyway, a mod working for one should also be working for the other cause they should be identical content wise (after final update)

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB:
Compressed Mac: 629 MB:

NOTE: STOP ASKING FOR NEW LINKS, ASK THE DEV TO STOP GIVING DMCA STRIKES, THAT'S WHY THE LINKS ARE ALWAYS DOWN.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
we need mega link or mediafire link because mixdrop link can not download the game

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
One question, how do I translate it into Spanish, is that I don't know how to read English, I'm from Latin America and I would like to play the second season without having to buy it on steam hehe

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Anyone have the new Lust Theory season 1 update?
to your question if you talk about the update it's just a patch that fixes some things, nothing new, I say it because I have it on steam to the game xd

what they added was this: Updates and fixes:

Fixed 3 Elizabeth events on revive

New Chinese font (this should help with square boxes some users were experiencing)

New social links added to the main menu (3x Instagram and 1 Tik-Tok)

Updated mute specific interface.

Other minor bug fixes and improvements

Feb 13, 2019
to your question if you talk about the update it's just a patch that fixes some things, nothing new, I say it because I have it on steam to the game xd

what they added was this: Updates and fixes:

Fixed 3 Elizabeth events on revive

New Chinese font (this should help with square boxes some users were experiencing)

New social links added to the main menu (3x Instagram and 1 Tik-Tok)

Updated mute specific interface.

Other minor bug fixes and improvements
They added voice acting for the special events no?

lhaelrena

Jan 14, 2022
Version - S2.E7.5
Here are all the hidden events currently available

1-Xmas Story - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
NEW>>>2-S2.E7.5- Xmas Story 2 - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
3-Meeting Emma - Clicking the pink mug/cup in the kitchen
4-Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch
5-Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
6-Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
7-Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
8-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
9-Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room
10-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Green Lamp in MCs bedroom
11-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Set PC clock to October 31st, and maybe the year 2021, Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it twice, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
Do you know why I can't press some of these? I could only do the 2 xmas story, meeting emma, and holloween story. I'm stuck where every hints for every girl is either saying you need a special event or "To be continued" and whenever I tried clicking on the things I need to click to activate a hidden event, nothing happens since it doesnt even light up. Help?

I had to use the Cheat mod to do some hidden events but halfway through it, I feel like im progressing the story wrong

Edit : (it also says Active Quests: 7/8 and I dont know how to get the 8th quest.)
Edit2 : nvm figured out Sophie's quest. Im just blind. Still cant press any hidden events though

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Do you know why I can't press some of these? I could only do the 2 xmas story, meeting emma, and holloween story. I'm stuck where every hints for every girl is either saying you need a special event or "To be continued" and whenever I tried clicking on the things I need to click to activate a hidden event, nothing happens since it doesnt even light up. Help?

I had to use the Cheat mod to do some hidden events but halfway through it, I feel like im progressing the story wrong

Edit : (it also says Active Quests: 7/8 and I dont know how to get the 8th quest.)
Edit2 : nvm figured out Sophie's quest. Im just blind. Still cant press any hidden events though
I found you need to do all the the quests to do be able to access the hidden events

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes