Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Ok I've seen the supposed ntr hidden events and I'm just sitting here in my recliner, drink in hand wondering just how the hell is that considered an NTR exactly? While I'm not a fan of NTR (trope got boring because it's just the same rinse, lather, repeat shit to me at this point), I can't really see it as one due to multiple factors:

1) Part two of that takes place DAYS after part one. Wouldn't the MC have caught on to something long before that due to the days constantly repeating? I know it's a non-canon custom story and all but I'm pretty sure that the whole shoplifting thing might be prevented if that happened on a day that the loop ended then that would make sense.

2) In typical NTRs, wouldn't the one being stolen away usually mentally bring up the one they're being stolen away from. I may have worded that wrong but I hope that didn't confuse anyone.

3) Also wouldn't the one doing the NTRing usually be someone with a bigger dick than the one getting NTRed despite the blackmail (or in other cases brainwashing and other things)? Richard looks like he's either slightly smaller or the same size as the MC down there.

4) Not gonna lie, the Slumber Party hidden event seems more like an NTR (when you don't open the door for Zoe) than Jessica's Shoplifting only due to Megan screwing MC over and not letting him in the room to be able to join in. Granted, the threesome got hilariously interrupted by Elizabeth but still.

Maybe I'm just overthinking this and I apologize if I sound like I'm nitpicking. I've seen more than enough NTR of all variations (Netorare, Netori, Netorase, and the other one which the name of it is something I forgot) to not even classify that as one. Then again, I never put myself in the place of the cucker or the cuckee when I read or watch em. I'm just the dude watching the shit go down getting bored when it ends the same way the rest do (with some exceptions that broke the rules of the trope. I'm looking at you Thug Hero Story)

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok I've seen the supposed ntr hidden events and I'm just sitting here in my recliner, drink in hand wondering just how the hell is that considered an NTR exactly? While I'm not a fan of NTR (trope got boring because it's just the same rinse, lather, repeat shit to me at this point), I can't really see it as one due to multiple factors:

1) Part two of that takes place DAYS after part one. Wouldn't the MC have caught on to something long before that due to the days constantly repeating? I know it's a non-canon custom story and all but I'm pretty sure that the whole shoplifting thing might be prevented if that happened on a day that the loop ended then that would make sense.

2) In typical NTRs, wouldn't the one being stolen away usually mentally bring up the one they're being stolen away from. I may have worded that wrong but I hope that didn't confuse anyone.

3) Also wouldn't the one doing the NTRing usually be soneone with a bigger dick than the one getting NTRed despite the blackmail (or in other cases brainwashing and other things)? Richard looks like he's either slightly smaller or the same size as the MC down there.

4) Not gonna lie, the Slumber Party hidden event seems more like an NTR (when you don't open the door for Zoe) than Jessica's Shoplifting only due to Megan screwing MC over and not letting him in the room to be able to join in. Granted, the threesome got hilariously interrupted by Elizabeth but still.

Maybe I'm just overthinking this. I've seen more than enough NTR of all variations (Netorare, Netori, Netorase, and the other one which the name of it is something I forgot) to not even classify that as one. Then again, I never put myself in the place of the cucker or the cuckee when I read or watch em. I'm just the dude watching the shit go down getting bored when it ends the same way the rest do (with some exceptions that broke the rules of the trope. I'm looking at you Thug Hero Story)
It's probably declared as such because F95's definition is not a correct definition - it only talks about causing jealousy. That and people will cry "reee! NTR!" if another guy so much breathes in the same direction as an LI.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020

3) Also wouldn't the one doing the NTRing usually be someone with a bigger dick than the one getting NTRed despite the blackmail (or in other cases brainwashing and other things)? Richard looks like he's either slightly smaller or the same size as the MC down there.

Maybe I'm just overthinking this and I apologize if I sound like I'm nitpicking. I've seen more than enough NTR of all variations (Netorare, Netori, Netorase, and the other one which the name of it is something I forgot) to not even classify that as one. Then again, I never put myself in the place of the cucker or the cuckee when I read or watch em. I'm just the dude watching the shit go down getting bored when it ends the same way the rest do (with some exceptions that broke the rules of the trope. I'm looking at you Thug Hero Story)
NTR for most people on F95 means some other guy than MC having sex. Not even mmf threesomes are allowed everything is NTR.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
I got stuck in the game I should go to a party at night and get drunk before I meet Nicole.
What do I have to do here?

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Hmmmm I know it says "To be continued" on Megan's route due to reaching the end of the current update and all but after that threesome, doesn't it feel like we've reached the end of her route entirely woth that threesome as well as the text switching from "continues" and "resets" regarding the day before the day resetted? It just feels like her path has reached its foregone conclusion for season 2. Let alone the game entirely if there will even be a season 3.

Reactions: Mi Nombre

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
this guy almost baited me. Found it on steam with the name lust theory. I was about to buy it, then I recognized some of the characters and came to look here and it is echoes of past. I almost fell for this trap.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
this guy almost baited me. Found it on steam with the name lust theory. I was about to buy it, then I recognized some of the characters and came to look here and it is echoes of past. I almost fell for this trap.
I don't think it's dev's intention to bait you, I remember a previous comment that mentioned dev first use Echo of Lust, but steam didn't approve, so dev changed to Lust theory, then steam approved. Don't know if I remember correctly.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I don't think it's dev's intention to bait you, I remember a previous comment that mentioned dev first use Echo of Lust, but steam didn't approve, so dev changed to Lust theory, then steam approved. Don't know if I remember correctly.
That sounds about right if I recall correctly.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Final release of S1 got changes for Elizabeth scenes. Some changes make it better and some don't. Do you think a mod could be created to "restore" original scenes content?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Final release of S1 got changes for Elizabeth scenes. Some changes make it better and some don't. Do you think a mod could be created to "restore" original scenes content?
i just checked all the story renders of this version and the steam version and i cant see any altered renders or animations in the game files . the dialogue might be changed or a some scenes might be unaccessible in game but i am not sure about that yet .

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
No

Or just simply use the version that is already here now?
I don't think there are voices. Version I'm talking are/was full voiced.

i just checked all the story renders of this version and the steam version and i cant see any altered renders or animations in the game files . the dialogue might be changed or a some scenes might be unaccessible in game but i am not sure about that yet .
The changes are about the dialogues yes. In previous version, Elizabeth was asleep. In the new version, she's faking to be asleep.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
no one helps me I can't get any further in the game
Set time to evening and then go to the map and click on Amy's house.

I don't think there are voices. Version I'm talking are/was full voiced.
Are some D-class moaning sounds really worth it if in exchange you get some impaired scenes? Even with "restoring" original content or creating some kind of mod would throw it off the rails as the sound file wouldn't be synced properly at that point, as they have most likely created the sounds to fit in the modified scenes instead of the original ones.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Set time to evening and then go to the map and click on Amy's house.

Are some D-class moaning sounds really worth it if in exchange you get some impaired scenes? Even with "restoring" original content or creating some kind of mod would throw it off the rails as the sound file wouldn't be synced properly at that point, as they have most likely created the sounds to fit in the modified scenes instead of the original ones.
D-Class moaning sounds? Wait a second here. Is Lust Theory in the same universe as the SCP Foundation or something?

hold-on-wait-a-minute.gif

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes