3.50 star(s) 10 Votes
Apr 2, 2020
bloody hell, this thread still alive. I just want to try it again once more then.

I've stuck in this game progress for years because of badly translation about "alchemy equipment" mechanics that cause didn't get any better equipment from merging equipment, hope some heroes can explain how it works.
You familiar at all with online games like Summoner Wars? It's randomized merging. It works from a set of specific values to determine what is actually made. It seems to be based off of grade, as well. This is what I determined whrn I took a looksee at the scripting code. A jumbled mess, otherwise.

Tyrant007

Oct 4, 2017
Could someone please tell me how to get the 'Epicedium Edge'? Is there a quest or something that I need to finish before unlocking?

Thanks.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
For anyone who's interested in playing the game, but has been discouraged by the official translation's bad/broken English:
I don't know if it's just me, but I've been getting crashes on launch despite following the instructions carefully. Any chance someone who has it working on their game could throw their pre-patched version on Mega and make a link?

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
I don't know if it's just me, but I've been getting crashes on launch despite following the instructions carefully. Any chance someone who has it working on their game could throw their pre-patched version on Mega and make a link?
You have to follow the instructions exactly, including the decryptor.

mattmotor

May 30, 2018
The database seems to be protected with an extra layer of anti-tamper security
If you want I could try to look into that issue at some point. I can't say for sure but my guess is that there isnt an extra layer added, intentionally at least. I'd guess that the editor doesnt like the DRM modified files and screws up upon trying to read/write to them (reads bad data and then writes bad data to file, or, reads/writes good data but incompatible with DRM). Can't say I will get to it, but might be a fun project to make me hate RPGM Maker more.

edit: basically the way I see to fix it would be to just copy/paste all the data that RPGM Maker cares about to a new file. Basically rewriting all database files in a way that will exclude the DRM.

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
mattmotor If you're personally curious, by all means look into it, but there's no need to do so for my sake. Because I have no definite plans to do any more work on this, even if it becomes possible. Well, if I could learn an easy method to find and replace item names or status messages, I think I'd at least try to make a few major adjustments, like translating some of the kanji messages that show up constantly, but not necessarily much beyond that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
Sorry for random question, but is there a whey to either slow down the combat log or pause during loss-of-control?

I find it annoying that if I get knocked down, there is always a chance that I might end up overwriting the combat log and will have no clue what happened to my herooooooooooooooo!

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Yes, in settings there's a setting to control sex speed
You can also hold down a button, I think x or d, which will eventually pause the action.

G13

May 25, 2018
This game is quite the gem gameplay-wise.
But as a compulsive hoarder, the limited storage in the chest is quite a nuisance.
Is there an easy way to raise capacity there?

I read something about the headwear raising it(but that seems to only affect the character inventory).
And there is supposedly a way to raise it by rescuing some end-game things(which seems quite far away).

Are there other in-game means to increase it? Failing that, is there a way to save-edit some more storage in?
Or could someone share a savegame with more storage?

Reactions: medassin

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
This game is quite the gem gameplay-wise.
But as a compulsive hoarder, the limited storage in the chest is quite a nuisance.
Is there an easy way to raise capacity there?

I read something about the headwear raising it(but that seems to only affect the character inventory).
And there is supposedly a way to raise it by rescuing some end-game things(which seems quite far away).

Are there other in-game means to increase it? Failing that, is there a way to save-edit some more storage in?
Or could someone share a savegame with more storage?
by my memmory, there a mission u help to save girls in areas and bring her back to church. that mission can increased cap inv but that mission really is annoy.

G13

May 25, 2018
by my memmory, there a mission u help to save girls in areas and bring her back to church. that mission can increased cap inv but that mission really is annoy.
Sounds about right.
I made it to the chapel and the donation chest is a huge help, especially for outfits. It's not available from every hub after getting unlocked however.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes