• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
like what in the queue, to work.
will not repeat the story?
I'm not sure what exaclty you are trying to say but there is an option to work at the school. This can only be triggered during the intro.
I think I will have to change how this works in the future.

Reactions: Davidreiter

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
great game so far, like it...
but im rly not a pc genius, so someone can give me the correct answers for the test to get school job pls?

Reactions: Fasder

riexor

May 27, 2017
Is there something that happens at some point? Because right now im just looping on the same schedule and I have never seen the sister in the gym once nor I have I see the mother (Not sure if she is even in after the intro) On the third or forth week. To be clear I am not complaining I just want to make sure im not a dog chasing his tail and there is nothing more available right now.

Other than that, looks solid so far, nice renders etc. Will keep this on the ol' radar. :)

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the game looks great but I do not understand what with the type öos I mean I do not want to be the spoilsport but what's wrong with the guy ??? who is with hot girls at the pool and what does the ??? he sleeps better with Jenna the idiot pauses at the pool what to hell i my NIMAL in my life would happen to me something
and sleeping is apparently his liblings hobby
i would also like to have more interaction possibilities one has hardly any possibilities to interact with the girls man has to spend so many hours with boring ty hours until what happens
I can only hope that it changes something with the spells when cooking my skill is already quite high but still the same claim as in the beginning
and the hammer for the bas? 50 bugs pretty expensive that part ^ ^ and 10 bugs ford work (slave worker xDD) I hope you pay your people in the rl better ^ ^ XDXD

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Do we have a changelog that says what to expect of this game? I really like it but it's in an early stage and I don't want to play for hours expecting something to happen in vain.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
thank you
Is there something that happens at some point? Because right now im just looping on the same schedule and I have never seen the sister in the gym once nor I have I see the mother (Not sure if she is even in after the intro) On the third or forth week. To be clear I am not complaining I just want to make sure im not a dog chasing his tail and there is nothing more available right now.

Other than that, looks solid so far, nice renders etc. Will keep this on the ol' radar. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Do we have a changelog that says what to expect of this game? I really like it but it's in an early stage and I don't want to play for hours expecting something to happen in vain.
There is a full changelog on my Patreon, this does not include content that was in the game in 0.01.01 just content that was added with 0.02.01. There is also a light summary of that changelog in the first post of this thread.

Reactions: Stakos

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Well for now it isnt a lot, but this game has a lot of potential. If it heads where I think its headed, it will be one of those you would love to replay from time to time.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
So update finishes with the twins visit and you get to peep sis at the shower? No action while watching movie or anything else I suppose. Also pool scene finishes when your sister asks to put some lotion.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I managed to break the lock but it appears that I am the only person in the house that showers

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
I'm not sure what exaclty you are trying to say but there is an option to work at the school. This can only be triggered during the intro.
I think I will have to change how this works in the future.
Well, I think you should, what's the point in playing a game where if you missed something/did the wrong choice during an intro you're not able to see a good part of the content of an early release?

As well as the scene with your sister, there are no hints you should escape the routine of watching a movie together and if you do it too late you basically see the same as when you had no affection from her...

Game has potential, I like all the visuals, but I think some different logic behind triggers would be a plus.

Reactions: proximus

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
So update finishes with the twins visit and you get to peep sis at the shower? No action while watching movie or anything else I suppose. Also pool scene finishes when your sister asks to put some lotion.
but when do the sex with helen or the anal stuff with jenny or seeing sister masturbate ever happen?!? oh yea or the bar stuff...

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
[
Well, I think you should, what's the point in playing a game where if you missed something/did the wrong choice during an intro you're not able to see a good part of the content of an early release?

As well as the scene with your sister, there are no hints you should escape the routine of watching a movie together and if you do it too late you basically see the same as when you had no affection from her...

Game has potential, I like all the visuals, but I think some different logic behind triggers would be a plus.
It's something I had in mind when I wrote the scenes initially. Which was fine then, you lost the job and some minor content. Not a huge deal. But after this start of Helen's storyline I can see how that could be a problem. I just forgot about it between the releases.

That is something I've been thinking about how to do in a good way. And was more or less just overlooked. I think I just figured out a good compromise.

It's more or less an alpha, there are issues and I will try to solve them as best I can between updates.
Thanks for the feedback, it's very helpful!

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes