Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Really sorry to hear about the data loss, it sounds like it was extremely disheartening but you made it this far so I have confidence that you can rebuild it's just going to suck in the meantime. Best of wishes I hope most can be understanding of the situation and not be too harsh.

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Really sorry to hear about the data loss, it sounds like it was extremely disheartening but you made it this far so I have confidence that you can rebuild it's just going to suck in the meantime. Best of wishes I hope most can be understanding of the situation and not be too harsh.
Thank you for your kind words, it's very heartwarming for me. Currently I'm focused on to give myself a bit of a rest from the whole situation, so keep an eye on the Patreon and Discord for some fun teasers dropping soon!

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm playing the old version first, I got the Witch Hunters Mansion done then headed off to the Bandits hideout. I enter the building you get a set of instructions for using weapons ect., then the game black screens I waited a few minutes too see if the game needed to load, reloaded my save game before entering the building and it still black screens.

Is this a bug or the end of content? Or do I need to wait longer for that par of the game to load up?

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
Hi, in the new content, is it possible that there is something wrong with the second set of maze instructions? I think I'm following them exactly but I keep on getting back to the entrance quite often and the end of the instructions doesn't get to anything.

Reactions: Jacie

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Hi, in the new content, is it possible that there is something wrong with the second set of maze instructions? I think I'm following them exactly but I keep on getting back to the entrance quite often and the end of the instructions doesn't get to anything.
From what I remember correctly, it's working correctly. When you pick the right path there's a sound clue playing, this might help you find the exact path you're taking wrong.

Chickbitter

Nov 28, 2018
hey !! really nice !! !! I think I saw the question but I can no longer find on the old version, after find the team and back home, I have a "game over" for no reason ..

edit : i was have no hp, i take a potion and it's ok, don't know why

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
From what I remember correctly, it's working correctly. When you pick the right path there's a sound clue playing, this might help you find the exact path you're taking wrong.
So really it was the 'right to the large pit' option that threw me off in the last maze run. I kept on going through the one right after the pit ended rather than the right one in front of the pit.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Giúp đỡ qua mê cung
Làm theo các âm thanh, các cửa bên phải có một âm thanh khác nhau (cảm ơn google traduction).

Follow the sounds, the right doors have a different sound (thanks google traduction lmao).

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Dang, I miss this game, really hoping to see it get picked back up again soon, the game with the art and characters just has so much potential
I like this game and my ONLY complaint on it is that scenes for the most part are 'end games' basically have to save just before the event then lose to see them and reload the save to continue instead of starting at lower health or something but it is still a great game for what it is imo

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I think i have a little problem, after the second time where your stuck in a hole with the bandits, i saw the beastmaster scene after in here room and if in try to go sleep it say that i still have unseen H-scene left, but in can't find any. Can someone help? Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes