JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
got a q bout the stats ..are they requred for some sex scenes or they just there for a better way out of a quest or more health and stuff ..like charisma intel..endurance

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
MM Chapter 5 Public Release!
Download link - (!WARNING! - this update only contains new content, you can access old scenes and content by using older game versions. You can find out why it temporarily has to be this way )
New update is finally out for everyone. Here's a short changelog:​
  • New locations to explore, new characters to meet and new quest to complete.​
  • 3 new CG H-scenes.​
  • A few small bugfixes, text corrections and general tweaks.​
Enjoy the game and please report any bugs or feedback on or in our channel. And stay safe out there in those troubled times!

Viper

Apr 28, 2017
That's correct, the devs unfortunately had a data corruption incident and lost some progress, forcing them to release just the new content.

Ah, I see. Only looked at the changelog and was wondering.Thanks!

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
Am I stupid or is there only the prison break quest?
This update only contains new content, you can access old scenes and content by using older game versions that you can also find in OP. You can find out why it temporarily has to be this way .

Kyou2462

Dec 10, 2018
I'm having issues, in the quest, I'm following the instructions but even if I go to the doors I think the quest tells me to, it still boots me back to the start, can you put a spoilered guide about it?

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
I'm having issues, in the quest, I'm following the instructions but even if I go to the doors I think the quest tells me to, it still boots me back to the start, can you put a spoilered guide about it?
It worked last time I checked, also when you select the correct door the game plays a sound. Try to read instructions again, there's a chance you got something wrong.

Kyou2462

Dec 10, 2018
I get the first door right, I hear the stone-sliding sound thing, then after that one, I've tried every single door, and none of them do the sound again. It's a lil confusing!

Edit: Now it worked, had no idea why it didn't before, I'm dumb xD

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The translation into mEnglish of the directions is very confusing. I think I'll just pass on this for a while.

Great game, for about 90% of it. Hated the twitchy combat, though.

trifork

Mar 22, 2020
I got the skeleton key, but can't give it to the guy since thats the end of the content. What am I doing wrong?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
My only complaint on this game is that it is a game over scene type for the most part. Meaning that you loose the game to get a lot of the old content . Wish that wasnt the case but meh i am liking the story line so far

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
i do not understand these "chapter №" games, is this a full game or i have to play previous 4 games?

Team Cactus

Cactus
Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
i do not understand these "chapter №" games, is this a full game or i have to play previous 4 games?
It's just a fancy way of counting the current version. Just play the one with old content first, then the most recent one, as stated in OP post.

Kid554

Apr 4, 2018
hi, i'm so stupid!!! Anyone can guide me with prison "break quest" after I took the fist book.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes