iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I'd like a button that takes all the cash, materials and food at once, instead of having to click on each one individually.
The guns and other loot can stay as-is.

Reactions: mrttao

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
If you want to be lazy play something lazy.
I'd rather not have this game turn into some mobile crap where everything is automated. :whistle::coffee:
Auto-loot is only for mobile games? At least I'll sleep more smart today :rolleyes: I just hope we won't have to prepare ingredients and to cook them before eating in next versions ...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
If you want to be lazy play something lazy.
I'd rather not have this game turn into some mobile crap where everything is automated. :whistle::coffee:
This is literally the opposite. Mobile games thrive on forcing you to make pointless extra clicks.
This helps them with their micro transactions schema usually.

There is no reason to ever NOT take all the loot off of the corpses you just made.
Thus those extra 1-5 clicks for looting is simply forcing you to make unnecessary extra clicks.
Clicks should do something meaningful, not just be finger exercises

Last edited:

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark
— Today at 10:45 PM
Defeat can be fun!

Incapped slaves now have a chance (20%) to increase their toughness.

The severity of injuries will also be mitigated by the MC's Medicine skill. Medicine 40+ removes approximately 40-50%, while a Medicine skill that's 90+ only leaves one negative penalty point in a skill/attribute.
1658997983001.png

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 3:49 AM
Combat changes
• All enemies will now auto attack in combat. You no longer need to manually start their rounds by clicking "Continue" for each enemy.
• Slaves will now deplete ammo when using ranged weapons. They pull from the same pool as the MC.
• Almost doubled the free ammo received when purchasing a new weapon.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
All enemies will now auto attack in combat. You no longer need to manually start their rounds by clicking "Continue" for each enemy.
Oh, thank the void. That one was quite annoying. :whistle::coffee:
Slaves will now deplete ammo when using ranged weapons. They pull from the same pool as the MC.
You mean i don't need to give them ammo anymore because they will automatically use ammo from player inventory? :unsure::coffee:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Oh, thank the void. That one was quite annoying. :whistle::coffee:

You mean i don't need to give them ammo anymore because they will automatically use ammo from player inventory? :unsure::coffee:
You never had to give them ammo before. They just had unlimited. Same as mercs.
Now they don't.

Incentive to train your slaves for melee, I guess.
I recently picked up the merc lady with the Power Katana, and she's going nuts.

Reactions: hyfka

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
You never had to give them ammo before. They just had unlimited. Same as mercs.
Now they don't.
Well, i didn't know that so i always gave them ammo. :whistle::coffee:
But i still don't get how it works now.
Will they be using ammo they find in your inventory, or you need to give them some? :unsure::coffee:

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Well, i didn't know that so i always gave them ammo. :whistle::coffee:
But i still don't get how it works now.
Will they be using ammo they find in your inventory, or you need to give them some? :unsure::coffee:
They'll deplete "your" ammo, directly from the Inventory (automated process). So, make sure to buy an extra set of bullets before heading out next time - and use them wisely; MC and two girls with plasma rifles now drain $300 per turn.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
They'll deplete "your" ammo, directly from the Inventory (automated process). So, make sure to buy an extra set of bullets before heading out next time - and use them wisely; MC and two girls with plasma rifles now drain $300 per turn.
Well, i don't use plasma rifles so good for me huh? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Thanks for clarification. Perhaps you need to add this to wiki or something, i doubt i will be the only one confused here.

jsmith27x

Apr 28, 2021
RIP slaves using plasma rifles.

Reactions: hyfka

ShinCore

May 19, 2020

GrimDark — Today at 2:56 AM
Finally some freedom to our MC.

With a purchased tent, it's now possible to camp anywhere outside the city, or in Kasey's Park. This will bring up the End Day option, as well as a spend time/relax action that allows you to regain Stamina Points in exchange for passing time.

There's also a batch of about 500 lines of unique dialogue/descriptions based on weather and locations.

The new camping engine will be further expanded in later updates with more socialization stuff and sexual actions inside your tent.

Included in the Alpha 0.8e release that goes live on Sunday!
1659080012543.png

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
well, I know it's something silly, but I don't know how to assign slave in my followers.it jsut show slave slot and unaasigned, but nothing there for me to assign them.
I can hire merc easily, but when come to slave, I don't know what to do.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes