Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Potentially stupid bug, gave Felix duraplate armour and his image broke. Upon checking, the image the game was trying to call up was duraplate as you would expect, but when you check the folder in question an image is there just named durasteel instead. Changing the name of the image from durasteel to duraplate fixes it.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
After you've got the samples, I think Caitlin spends a few days studying them at home. You might need to have some modules installed in your home to make that happen, but I don't know. After that, you take her to the slave hall that gives you assignments.
1709510121411.png I already have a lab mod. But I don't know where the Slave Hall is.:unsure:

Jun 2, 2021
HI, I'm sorry, I searched every hall but couldn't find the laboratory. I don't know what conditions are missing. There were no new options for the morning talking. :FacePalm:
Ok the problem is that you freed her. By the way I am impressed that you freed almost all your (many) girls. Meanwhile, I am more into enslaving as much as i can :D
Just enslave her, and she will give you the dialogue you need.

Reactions: loranleung

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
HI, I'm sorry, I searched every hall but couldn't find the laboratory. I don't know what conditions are missing. There were no new options for the morning talking. :FacePalm:
Your problem is that she's free. She won't have access to the laboratory at the hall unless she's a slave. You'll need to Talk > Affect > Enslave, and then you can take her over there.

Reactions: loranleung

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
BUG(Minor): If you impregnate someone and sleep after 00:00, you won't get a notification regarding pregnancy when you conclude day.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
I have my Redhaven fort full of heavily trained, heavily armed women.
I have my swamp fort full of hundreds of well trained people led by a woman who wants my D
And I have the laeder of the resistance forces as my loving slave (Aria)

I am NOT paying taxes!
And how exactly is this going to help you against any kind of meaningful response from the Sphere that installed the Ikaanos government, once the Senate gets sufficiently whiny about it?

Especially when we don't even know yet what their effective technological level currently is, and even the second-handed gear of Space Marines already puts in question effectiveness of your troops against any organized Sphere response...

Doubly so when you take under consideration that they have a literal space-fucking-station with ion canons to GODHAMMER anything uppity with. Unless, of course, they did run out of plasma batteries, and didn't bother to figure out how to manufacture or engineer around them for the last 8 decades or so since the last use. In which case you "only" have to deal with undisclosed number of Space Marines that may or may not have access to some mothballed tech, old or recently developed, for use in emergencies only.

Edit: That's assuming they haven't figured out the relatively easy targetting calculations necessary to turn anything massive enough to survive atmospheric re-entry into a kinetic projectile. He who controls the gravity well wins.

Good luck there.
You mean if I don't pay I'll be brought in for "questioning"? Anything but that...
Not to rain on your fantasies, but it's much more likely to be a 50 years old overweight Phil with a blue glove, and an announcement they ran out of lube.

Or a quick involuntary trip to the fighting pits/slave market, if we're talking in-game XD
"Halt! Halt!"
Ah, an innovative title from a more civilized age.

Back when games were all about gameplay, skills were plentiful and still mattered, and catgirls came with uncensored boobs and sane limitations on their furry content.
praise be.gif

Last edited:

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
And how exactly is this going to help you against any kind of meaningful response from the Sphere that installed the Ikaanos government, once the Senate gets sufficiently whiny about it?

Especially when we don't even know yet what their effective technological level currently is, and even the second-handed gear of Space Marines already puts in question effectiveness of your troops against any organized Sphere response...

Doubly so when you take under consideration that they have a literal space-fucking-station with ion canons to GODHAMMER anything uppity with. Unless, of course, they did run out of plasma batteries, and didn't bother to figure out how to manufacture or engineer around them for the last 8 decades or so since the last use. In which case you "only" have to deal with undisclosed number of Space Marines that may or may not have access to some mothballed tech, old or recently developed, for use in emergencies only.

Good luck there.
Not to rain on your fantasies, but it's much more likely to be a 50 years old overweight Phil with a blue glove, and an announcement they ran out of lube.

Or a quick involuntary trip to the fighting pits/slave market, if we're talking in-game XD
Ah, an innovative title from a more civilized age.

Back when games were all about gameplay, skills were plentiful and still mattered, and catgirls came with uncensored boobs and sane limitations on their furry content.
View attachment 3408576
Didn't I have to fight those ladies a bunch in Dark Souls 2?

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes