bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Anyone know wat to do with the Hulk parts?. I guess you can build a HULC armour on your own, but I have not started with any decent skill in Artisan/Smith and it´s not in my plans to close myself on the basement and make a gazillion of knifes to improve my skills. Can be sold anywhere or traded or something?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
If you meant the inventory menu, it is still there.

If you meant the girls changing renders from inter_casual to inter_casual2, it's limited to select girls and I think it is still there.

For money, you can hunt bounties from the Town Hall, fight in the arena (2x per day), do investments, and later you can build a workshop where you can manufacture items in bulk and sell them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can also do a slaver path. You capture girls, lower their willpower, increase their corruption, buy the perfume at Nika's Store to apply to them the moment you do sell them, and sell them for five digit figures. You can easily reduce willpower and increase corruption from purely oral sex so if they are virgins, they will sell very well since the oral sex stats does not seem to affect it.

Finishing in her mouth during oral sex and asking her to hold it once (or more if you like to gamble) and asking her to swallow removes around 2 Willpower. Asking her to lick your balls and then asking her to continue licking also takes around 2. The more oral stats she has, the better she can hold it. She might fail to hold it at first. Maybe even lose some affection if you are not careful.

Increasing corruption is best done in bondage if you can get her in. Get her arousal up to 9 before you choose the fuck girl option. The safest way is to use Stimulate -> caress pussy. Once her arousal is up to 9, initiate oral sex then click the deepthroat option once. It should read "Affection +1, Corruption +2" in there. Pull out, raise her arousal back to 9 again, initiate oral sex, deepthroat, repeat. You should be able to gain 3 affection and 6 corruption in that session. Do not cum in throat or face yet. I am not sure but I think it triggers anger if she does not like you enough yet or corrupted enough yet. Keep an eye out for her stamina too. Again, if her arousal goes in the negative when in the middle of sex there, abort. Go back to stimulate, see if you can get it up.

At some point, when your bondage stats are decent enough and the girl's corruption is around 20+, just clicking around in the bondage room's options passively raise arousal to 8. What I usually do then is click the stimulate button to open up its options, click cancel, repeat until arousal is 7-8, click stimulate one more time, and click stimulate pussy to get her to 9. You can also whip her after buying a whipping cane from Devious Tools (this is also a good weapon for capturing slaves in combat). If your flagellation stat is high enough, you can reliably get her to orgasm from whipping which raises affection +1. If your whipping/flagellation roll consistently fails, stop.

It helps if she has decent respect for you too. Kill some bandits while she is in the team. It raises her respect by one point per won battle, guaranteed, up until her respect hits 20/100. Then its a small chance to increase. That's okay. At 20/100 respect, your job is already easier.
While I doubt I will be doing slaver (I dont like sharing) where does one get female slaves? can they randomly spawn? most of the time I get guys unless it's a placed bounty like the girl with space hulk.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Anyone know wat to do with the Hulk parts?. I guess you can build a HULC armour on your own, but I have not started with any decent skill in Artisan/Smith and it´s not in my plans to close myself on the basement and make a gazillion of knifes to improve my skills. Can be sold anywhere or traded or something?
You need 15 parts to build a single armor

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You are correct, this also confused me. I also noticed another room that showed a lower value after upgrading it, unfortunately, I don't remember which one.
Bathroom upgrade lowers depravity. This makes sense.
Jail upgrade should break will faster. It is counterintuitive.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
They are used to repair the armor, besides being able to build one. The armor will take damage, like all the other armors just at a lower chance, I think, if the MC is wearing it.

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Ok the problem is that you freed her. By the way I am impressed that you freed almost all your (many) girls. Meanwhile, I am more into enslaving as much as i can :D
Just enslave her, and she will give you the dialogue you need.
Thank you for taking the time to review my game saves and provide solutions, and yeah, I think one of the biggest regrets is not being able to save everyone, At the same time, I also like to pursue harmonious and equal sexual relationships between people.:BootyTime:

loranleung

Oct 23, 2021
Your problem is that she's free. She won't have access to the laboratory at the hall unless she's a slave. You'll need to Talk > Affect > Enslave, and then you can take her over there.
THANKS, Fortunately, I can enslave her again.

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I downloaded this yesterday, and now it seems I'm unable to leave my computer.
Took a little while to get into for me, and I am fairly sure I've only scratched the surface of what's there, but I'm having lots of fun so far.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I downloaded this yesterday, and now it seems I'm unable to leave my computer.
Took a little while to get into for me, and I am fairly sure I've only scratched the surface of what's there, but I'm having lots of fun so far.
The same thing happened to me as you, but last year, today I am an unrepentant addict.

Reactions: Lurker452

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I found a book and my journal says I should hurry home and read it, but I can't find it anywhere. It's not among the (skill) books I've bought. Do I need to build my library first?

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
While I doubt I will be doing slaver (I dont like sharing) where does one get female slaves? can they randomly spawn? most of the time I get guys unless it's a placed bounty like the girl with space hulk.
There is a girl group that spawns occasionally in random places when the control value of the city is below 25, composed of a sword master and two bandit girls as well as one guy. They also appear in rare events where the ambush rate in certain areas get boosted (you will be notified via the conclude day screen).

A sole bandit girl can respawn occasionally in Stokke Hills.

One of the random groups that can occupy Marston avenue (has a chance to spawn during conclude day events) can have a girl, a Shaana (swordmaster type), in at least two of their three groups.

And yes, there are the fixed girls.

The Valkyria which spawns in Marston avenue at around day 30. The unique bandit Kate in South Redhaven and the other group of bandits in South Redhaven has a random swordmaster girl too. The ex-arena champion in Kahill outpost, which you travel by boat to past imogen's barrow and preacher's pond. One of the non-respawning group in Kasey park (not the space hulk) has a sex slave, non-unique model and random name. Akari Ito from the space hulk quest which you have. Talika Pai from the Haruto Pai bounty. Zenobia, from The Ring questline started in Raikan where you also get Luckie (choose attack the punks option to get Zenobia). Lovisa's quest has a group of squatters you can attack. The mother is capturable and is young. (She has been the subject of speculation as to how young did she get pregnant. She has a random non-unique model and random name.) The urchin from the urchin quest that has a small chance to proc each day, requiring 3 such events to get her. When you dig through the scrap heap in your backyard, you can get one red river circlet artifact which has a small chance daily to summon Kelly Mctierny who will try and fail to steal it (hire a mercenary to guard your house). Leia Winton which is started via one of the lectures in the academy iirc, clicking a couple of the red texts that pops up in the lecture. The stormborn, an adult girl with white hair, is a very unique slave from the auction in Crystal Heights, spawns in during thunderstorm weather. Avery Dixon's twin is in the auction too. Check here and here for more information about some of the unique girls.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2021
I found a book and my journal says I should hurry home and read it, but I can't find it anywhere. It's not among the (skill) books I've bought. Do I need to build my library first?
In your home, click on facilities > library (the book logo). These quest books are not mixed with skills one.
I don't think you need to actually have build a library to acces them, but can't confirm it 100%.

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
I was looking through the Wiki for decent ways to break slaves, and I stumbled across the Clitoris piercing that just seems like it's just flat out good. Except it says the piercing is available at Nika, and the Piercing button is grayed out for me. Is it locked behind a quest or something? I'm playing 083e, in case that matters.

And if that piercing isn't available, is there a general way to improve Corruption on slaves? The wiki page on Corruption seems to mostly say "make them cum" except all of my slaves either hate me or are Frigid.

EroKala

Jul 18, 2019
In my v0.8.3 experience, piercings are agreed to only by NPCs with 40+ corruption. (NPC MENU > select NPC > ACTIONS > TASKS & LOCATIONS: Nika's > PIERCINGS)
Yeah, I finally realized it wasn't through the Location of Nika's, but through the Slave> Actions menu.
But oddly, I've not had a single slave reject clitoral piercings. I have 5 ranging from Loving to Despised affections, and only having Corruption in the 2-17 range. So I'm unsure what's preventing your sub 40 corruption people from accepting it. And I don't have a great Manipulate (59) and charm (32), but I'm also not seeing a dice roll, so I'm not sure what stat it's checking for, if anything.

Reactions: LizJ

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
I'm unsure what's preventing your sub 40 corruption people from accepting it. And I don't have a great Manipulate (59) and charm (32), but I'm also not seeing a dice roll, so I'm not sure what stat it's checking for, if anything.
I probably tried too early (low PC stats, rebellious slave) and decided I needed 40+ corruption...
I'll take another look.
Thanks.

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Even AAA-Studios already let you have your precious degenerated incest bloodline like in Crusader Kings 3. Adding incest marriage and pregnancy could add hilarious content like e.g. a 33 - 50% chance of having offspring with negative traits and or strange appearances.
As soon as you manage to secure AAA-level funding for Grim, I suppose, since including incest is a fast-track toward getting banned from Patreon.

Reactions: HereandNow2022

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I was looking through the Wiki for decent ways to break slaves, and I stumbled across the Clitoris piercing that just seems like it's just flat out good. Except it says the piercing is available at Nika, and the Piercing button is grayed out for me. Is it locked behind a quest or something? I'm playing 083e, in case that matters.

And if that piercing isn't available, is there a general way to improve Corruption on slaves? The wiki page on Corruption seems to mostly say "make them cum" except all of my slaves either hate me or are Frigid.
How did they even hate you. Most girls do not start with despising.

Raising Corruption:

1.) Start with the little things. Your house, especially your bedroom and their dorm where they are staying, upgrade it, plus the bondage room. And try to not go on an enslaving spree, ending with more girls than you can reasonably manage at a time. Keeping many girls happy and loving can be doable if you build the gazebo, upgrade it to have a pool, and have a pool party every night with everyone involved (preferably after midnight so it does not cut into your hours in the day, as long as you sleep before 7am). But before that, keep it manageable. Especially since you could get girls with Vanilla and Pure traits. You have to focus these girls one at a time to remove these traits. House upgrades does nothing for corruption specifically but keeping your girls happy and loving helps.

2.) Take them to combat to build up some respect. One battle won (not including arena fights) increases their respect by 1 point guaranteed until it hits 20 respect. After 20, it is rng. That's fine. At 20/100 respect, or even 10/100 you should have an easier time with it. You can also raise their stamina via joint training, best done again after midnight. Having higher stamina means they can have more successive sex sessions with less breaks in between because you depleted their stamina to 1/50.

3.) Bondage. Watch out for defiance points. At 2 defiance I think, you can get them into bondage easily. Here's how to maximize bondage:
  • Get her arousal up to 9 before you choose the fuck girl option. The safest way is to use Stimulate -> caress pussy. Once her arousal is up to 9, initiate oral sex then click the deepthroat option once. It should read "Affection +1, Corruption +2" in there. Pull out, raise her arousal back to 9 again, initiate oral sex, deepthroat, repeat. You should be able to gain 3 affection and 6 corruption in that session. Do not cum in throat or face yet. I am not sure but I think it triggers anger if she does not like you enough yet or corrupted enough yet. Keep an eye out for her stamina too. Again, if her arousal goes in the negative when in the middle of sex there, abort. Go back to stimulate, see if you can get it up.
  • At some point, when my stats were high enough and the girl's corruption was 20+, just clicking around in the bondage room's options passively raise arousal to 8. What I usually do then is click the stimulate button to open up its options, click cancel, repeat until arousal is 7-8, click stimulate one more time, and click stimulate pussy to get her to 9. You can also whip her after buying a whipping cane from Devious Tools (this is also a good weapon for capturing slaves in combat). If your flagellation stat is high enough, you can reliably get her to orgasm from whipping which raises affection +1. If your whipping/flagellation roll consistently fails, stop. There's a course in Devious Tools that you have to attend for 7 days to help raise those stats.
  • When your income is steady enough, you can go to the docks, enter Dockgraves, enter the Velvet Room to start the hidden quest for the Touch of Adonis outlined here:
4.) Corruption compounds and the more corrupted girls you have, the more corruption points gets accumulated passively by your other girls just by existing in your house.

5.) You can assign up to 3 slavemistresses who can train up to 4 girls each. Their corruption rises to the level of their slavemistress, among other stats. Click the red (i) tooltip beside the slavemistress job.

6.) Once your girls have loving or so affection level and they can be asked their hopes and dreams (talk ---> ask something ---> hopes and dreams), ask them before you raise their corruption too high that they stop having hopes and dreams. Some girls can be assigned new jobs or roles once you do.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes