Catino

Nov 16, 2023
Since we are talking quality-of-life additions, here's my suggestions, feat simple mockups made in ms paint:

1.) A page dropdown so we can go from page 1 to page 6 quicker.
View attachment 3405710
2.) Make the unvisited areas (Doctor's Hall for example) greyed out instead of not present to indicate to the player that he has places to visit to open up more options. Tooltips (i) included.
View attachment 3405763
3.) The ability to assign up to 4 girls to the Training Grounds, the shrine, and the gazebo from the houserules menu. When you do a training session, a lecture, or a mass with your followers, the girls assigned to that area also participates. Bonus: ability to remove slave trainees from the slavemaster's houserules page.
View attachment 3405764
4.) Expanded household stats to include more points of interest.
View attachment 3405720
Some good ideas here!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hey how do I get Avery or is it only her twin I can get
AFAIK, only her twin is available still.

I still have not found the twin. I may have genuinely missed her in Crystal Heights in one of those early game auctions I attended. C'est la vie. I do have a random girl with her model but the last name is Dewinter, not Dixon.

Two Improved One workshops (35.000$+10.000$+10.000$) can pour 1.000 guns in a month easily, and that´s an 30% increase in all firearms and may be doubling the production of rifles.
You could make a killing selling them bullets for all those guns. I assume it is much harder to saturate bullets. Soldiers can fire tens of thousands of them a day in war, mostly without hitting anyone. And those are Vietnam War era US soldiers, not untrained bandits and gang members hopped up on denaar and vibes.

I cant get processing in the workshop to work.

I have Armand ad foreman and slaves assigned. I set focus to processing and have merchandise added, but i am not getting any points. i have waited several days, but still nothing. What am i doing wrong?
What points exactly? Production points? If so, those are generated a day after you set your focus to manufacturing.

Last edited:

Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
I did a Divine Juices quest, think it was called "Golden Papers". At the end a professor (?) said "meet me [somewhere] and I'll give you a reward." I didn't pay attention and now I can't find him. Help?

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Are there any plans on being able to use workshop points to mass process raw meat, leather, and scrap metal, and cloth etc into their respective products?

Reactions: Seamonkey

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Are there any plans on being able to use workshop points to mass process raw meat, leather, and scrap metal, and cloth etc into their respective products?
When you put workshop to process merchandise if your tooling it´s "complete mechanization" or better you have the option of process scrap metal and circuit boards.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Seamonkey

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I did a Divine Juices quest, think it was called "Golden Papers". At the end a professor (?) said "meet me [somewhere] and I'll give you a reward." I didn't pay attention and now I can't find him. Help?
He would be in the Historical Society, but I don't think it goes any further at the moment. Could be WIP at this point.

Reactions: Wert42

Wert42

Apr 25, 2021
When you put workshop to process merchandise if your tooling it´s "complete mechanization" or better you have the option of process scrap metal and circuit boards.
I have "complete mechanization" but the scrap metal and circuit boards processing doesn't seem to work. Are they supposed to be processed if the focus is processing and the buttons on "ON"?

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Had a slave pregnant and near to give birth, after the night she is no longer pregnant and I had no message... Is it working as intended?

I'm not married.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Had a slave pregnant and near to give birth, after the night she is no longer pregnant and I had no message... Is it working as intended?

I'm not married.
A birth always executes at midnight so there should be a new box in the Nursery.

I'm working on moving that script over to the Conclude Day part instead. Just need to test it properly first.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
A birth always executes at midnight so there should be a new box in the Nursery.

I'm working on moving that script over to the Conclude Day part instead. Just need to test it properly first.
Thanks for the answer :)

I looked everywhere but I'll look a second time to find the "nursery"

Found it and the daughter is in, I'm a noob!

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have "complete mechanization" but the scrap metal and circuit boards processing doesn't seem to work. Are they supposed to be processed if the focus is processing and the buttons on "ON"?
Focus on processing and button "ON" on red. And merchandise to grind.
It works only with the scrap metal and the boards that they process on the day, not in your reserve stockpile.

Reactions: Wert42

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for the answer :)

I looked everywhere but I'll look a second time to find the "nursery"

Found it and the daughter is in, I'm a noob!
Don't worry, I had the exact same problem.
While I noticed that the birth was mentioned, I failed to find the nursery while actively searching my precious offspring for atleast ten minutes.

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
Please correct me if I am wrong.

However, the following strikes me as quite odd:
It appears that there are no sexual options regarding your 18 year old offspring, yet you can strip them and put a "Goliath" butt plug into their behind.

My question:
I am sorry if this has been answered (perhaps) countless times, but will the game feature incest and incest marriage / pregnancy? Personally, I would be a little surprised if there wouldn't be this final step.

Even AAA-Studios already let you have your precious degenerated incest bloodline like in Crusader Kings 3. Adding incest marriage and pregnancy could add hilarious content like e.g. a 33 - 50% chance of having offspring with negative traits and or strange appearances.

Another Suggestion:
Are there any plans on providing the option to let a male child become the new MC?
I play MoR quite extensively and while I know that the time for the MC can be frozen, I am not a huge fan of this option since it feels unnatural to only watch everyone else age.

• Haha
Reactions: Xythurr

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Please correct me if I am wrong.

However, the following strikes me as quite odd:
It appears that there are no sexual options regarding your 18 year old offspring, yet you can strip them and put a "Goliath" butt plug into their behind.

My question:
I am sorry if this has been answered (perhaps) countless times, but will the game feature incest and incest marriage / pregnancy? Personally, I would be a little surprised if there wouldn't be this final step.

Even AAA-Studios already let you have your precious degenerated incest bloodline like in Crusader Kings 3. Adding incest marriage and pregnancy could add hilarious content like e.g. a 33 - 50% chance of having offspring with negative traits and or strange appearances.

Another Suggestion:
Are there any plans on providing the option to let a male child become the new MC?
I play MoR quite extensively and while I know that the time for the MC can be frozen, I am not a huge fan of this option since it feels unnatural to only watch everyone else age.
Grim could create an immortality drug. I know for a fact that humanity will cure the aging or transfer the brain to a fresh body for the purpose of immortality. Since this is a sci-fi settting it makes perfect sense imo.

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Why the hell upgrading the jail cell is a downgrade? I would expect the advanced jail to be 2 times more effective for the purposes of breaking sluts.

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
Why the hell upgrading the jail cell is a downgrade? I would expect the advanced jail to be 2 times more effective for the purposes of breaking sluts.
You are correct, this also confused me. I also noticed another room that showed a lower value after upgrading it, unfortunately, I don't remember which one.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Grim could create an immortality drug. I know for a fact that humanity will cure the aging or transfer the brain to a fresh body for the purpose of immortality. Since this is a sci-fi settting it makes perfect sense imo.
If we are talking ageless type immortality then that's already a thing in setting with Revital which claims to slow down aging by 99.99%. Can only be used on NPC's rather than our protagonist for now though, but I see no reason to believe that it won't end up being usable for our own characters later on.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes