kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I noticed that there is an adult version of Laika. Can anyone tell me if it's random whether she is 14/18 rr is there something to trigger it ? Many thanks in advance.

chaosiv

May 23, 2020
so i just noticed missing red river circlet from scrap heap(demolished early) and kelly event never triggered even after 300++ days

luckily fixed by console
SugarCube.State.active.variables.ownrrc=1
event successfully triggered in 100 days after console entry

anyone find other missable like this?
testsuccess.png

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Does anyone have a comprehensive hopes and dreams list?

Here's who I know so far:
  • Rebecca: skullduggerist
  • Nicole: newspaper office
  • Piper: 70+ domestic skill and set as maid
  • Dakota: Academics at 70+ (I think, I may have misremembered it but she wants a high stat on something academic)
  • Aisha: maintain 1000 palace points or 100,000 influence, or $10,000+ cash because she wants to enjoy luxury
  • Rachel: there's a place she wants to perform in, one fancier than the Golden Dragon, might have been in the yet to be released Maiden islands.
  • Laika: she wants to live in the moment and do not want to jinx anything, or something like that.
  • Loren: she wants to live in the moment, not live in dreams.
  • Mai Lynn: eliminate the Black Scorpion gang.
  • Aiko: does not want to indulge in something she views as childish
There's also Ayden, who you cannot ask but has stated intent to reunite with his lost sister in his background story. And Averil who wants revenge against her abusers, the cattle ranchers not yet in the game.
I noticed that there is an adult version of Laika. Can anyone tell me if it's random whether she is 14/18 rr is there something to trigger it ? Many thanks in advance.
She is always 14 unless your account has been playing for potentially hundreds of in-game days that she aged up. You can always age her up. NPC Menu ---> click her image ---> Actions ---> Age +1.
hi guys,

quick question. how do i upgrade Ansel, Bud & Loren's armor again?
NPC Menu ---> click their image ---> Inventory

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Produce bullets. They need a lot of it for their guns. Hard to saturate (hopefully). Not sure about the profit margins.

GD-studios

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
0.8.3h had a sneaky release earlier today on Discord. I'll update links in this thread tonight but here's the archive for those who want to try it right away:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I am playing on laptop and half the screen is missing, any fix to resolution size? half the interactable objects are outside the screen

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
I am playing on laptop and half the screen is missing, any fix to resolution size? half the interactable objects are outside the screen
Did you try it with Chrome? That's the browser MoR was designed for and will sometimes resolve issues like this.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Did you try it with Chrome? That's the browser MoR was designed for and will sometimes resolve issues like this.
I am playing on Chrome. I didn't have this problem before when playing the game on my pc, but now I am on laptop and and as I said the game size does not fit the laptop screen.

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I am playing on Chrome. I didn't have this problem before when playing the game on my pc, but now I am on laptop and and as I said the game size does not fit the laptop screen.
Set the zoom level of your browser lower. I set mine to 90% and then press F11 to fullscreen the browser.

Reactions: bolondro2

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Let´s talk about...

Slavemasters and the Guard Captain
This are jobs that train passively your slaves. You can have 3 slavemasters, each of them train up to 4 slaves and One Guard captain, that trains the servants appointed as guards. Well, I have taken some numbers and made a 10 days run. No treats influence in the slaves I have selected for the run and no head maid appointed, but may be my household will have some passive effects I´m not aware off. Let´s see if we can get interesting data

Slave Master Enya: Skill 36 (Not great), 4 slaves:

Increase corruption (Max 60) : +3+3+4+4. Starting point 23,13,38,14
Increase Sexual Skills: +12,+12,+12,12 (spreaded between the 3).Starting point, all below 70

Increase Phisical skills: Dex:4,4,4,4: Starting point 30,30,31,31
Increase Phisical skills: Str: 4,4,4,4: Starting point 30,30,30,30

Slave Master Aiko: Skill 80, 4 slaves
Increase Discipline: +8,0,0,0. Starting point 25,70,70,70
Increase Kindness: +8,+7,0,0 Starting point 31,72,80,80
Increase Phisical skills: Dex:7,1,0,0,: Starting point 32,54,54,70
Increase Phisical skills: Str: 0,0,0,0: Starting point 60,60,60,60

Slavemaster Jordan. Skill 89, 4 slaves

Increase Discipline: +10,10,10,0. Starting point 40,41,47, 70
Increase Physical Skill Dex. 7,7,7,+2:Starting point 32,32,32,57
Increase Pysical Skill Str. 0,0,0,0. starting point 60,60,60,60
Increase Willpower: +10,10,0,0. Starting point 47,60,80,106

Well, I believe that we can draw some conclusions. The skill of the Slave Master it´s the chance of increasing each skill by one point, per day, and there are some kind of hard cap that put a max the increase of the slave Stats. Seems that Aiko have a cap on 55 Dex and Jordan on 60 Dex. Why the difference? I have no clue at all. But the cap exist, and seem to be 55-60 in Dx, 60 in St, 70 in Disc and 80 on Will. It´s curious that the game tell you the cap in Corruption, but not in other stats.

Captain Ltn Einar Corso. Skill 75 (+20 for being pretty famous)

Ranged Skill: +4,2,1,0,0,0: Starting point 10,59,5,80,82,92
Melee SKlli: +4,4,2,0,0,0: Starting point 10,76,5,82,97,98
Discipline: +6,4,4,4,0,0,0. Starting point: 25,25,32,57,80,80

That´s surprising. I was expecting at this point more or less the same that with the Slave Masters. And yes, we have a cap tht seems to be 80 on melee and ranged combat and unknow (but above 60) for Discipline. But I have no clue of why the yield it´s so low, or why Farah, with his 5 in combat (and no traits) yields so poorly, or why Aisha gets +6 in discipline, with a starting point of 25, the same of Farah. May be he is overloaded with 6 guards and can only attend properly
4, the same number as a Slave Master????

Edit. Yes. If you put more that 4 guards under the guard captain you are overloading him. With 4 guards the Guard Captain works as an Slave Mmaster (with the difference that you can put non slaves under his wing).

Last edited:

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Have you considered that maybe just maybe the caps on the attribute and skills do (at least in some cases) depend on the corresponding attribute and skills of the guard captain respective slave master/mistress.
I have checked it and I don´t see any obvious correlation. In my run, Aiko have a cap on Dex of 55 and Jordan a cap of 60, but Aiko have a Dex of 65 and Jordan a Dex of 20. And Corso have a Training cap of 80, both in melee and ranged, but his skill is 76 Ranged and 122 Melee

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
The whole, 'Felix's duraplate image being misnamed' thing persists into the current patch so anyone who did change the image name will have to do so again if they downloaded it fresh.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
0.83 Changelog : " Skill book yields are no longer dependent on your INTELLIGENCE. Having an INT that's below 70 now increases the required reading time with 30% (lvl 1 books) up to 50% (lvl 2-3 books). "

With this is does the supplemental gain from books with the brainy trait in creation game remain available?

brainy.png

edit : thanks

Last edited:

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
0.83 Changelog : " Skill book yields are no longer dependent on your INTELLIGENCE. Having an INT that's below 70 now increases the required reading time with 30% (lvl 1 books) up to 50% (lvl 2-3 books). "

With this is does the supplemental gain from books with the brainy trait in creation game remain available?

View attachment 3413026
Yes, inteligence no longer gives aditional skill points from books, instead affecting reading speed. Instead if you want additional skillpoints from books you pick the brainy perk at char gen.

Reactions: GD-studios

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
So I have an intuition...

I can't confirm anything, but it feels to me that since 083, the disposition of your slave toward sex is "merged". They all share the same opinion about whether they like a certain type of sex or not.

Let's take one of my test example : I have only one girl (Adora), and she LOVES any type of sex. Then i acquire 2 prude-type girls (May-lynn and Piper) and all of a sudden, the first girl dislike all type of sex. If asked, May-lynn and Piper share the same opinion.

Then I work the disposition toward each type of sex back up, but only with Adora. After a while, the 3 of them LOVES every type of sex, even throught i never touched the other 2....
Then did the same test again, but raised only the dispotion toward oral. Once again, after a while, they all share the same opinion : they all love oral, and hate vaginal and anal.

Edit : And it's not only what they say. Right after acquiring May-lyyn and Piper, Adora was WAY harder to arouse, and would even occasionaly drop into negative arousal during sex, despite undying affection and excellent sex stats.

Please note that i left BDSM out of the test entierely, as it's heavily influenced by corruption.

Once again, just an impression. I might be all wrong. And i don't know anything about coding so i can't check it.
You might be right. I went into the save files and "likepussy" and "likeoral" was missing for some, with "likesadist" retained for all. The npc's that did have it seemed to be former issids. I checked the greatpussyengine and greatoralengine, and they still seemed to reference it still, so my guess is it's a bug and not a removed feature from the game. This was for 0.8.3c, so it might of been fixed by now.

Last edited:

Ardash

Jul 3, 2022
Here is some QOL patches
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes