Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I just tried it. One last look at 0.8.3e and the dildo stool I never used before I switch to 0.8.3h and it actually worked. Talking to her in her background section does not make up a new family background for her (y)
So the mod is working good so far? I have it installed but I'm not at the point where my guy has kids yet. (Largely due to me starting over 3 times the last few days as I learn the game.)

Useck

Mar 20, 2021
I equip my slave with durasteel greatsword but it disapear when i asign her to arean and never get it back.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Can someone explain to me why i can enslave the mercenary KYLE but i can NOT enslave the mercenary LOREN?
In a former quote was written that mercanaries can not be enslaved generally.
Is this a bug in the game?
per wiki

Story NPCs and Random NPCs have a status assigned to them that determines if they're low-life convicts or honored heroes of Ikaanos. An NPC's status can be changed through manipulation, deeds and other events.

• Convict (1): Slaves that've been convicted to a life time of slavery for a very serious offence. They have no legal rights.
  • Slave (2): Slaves that've either been born into slavery or entered it voluntarily due to famine, fetishes or other reasons. Read more .
  • Servant (3): Also known as Issids, servants are free men and women who've often signed a bond letter to a lord, household master or ranch owner. They have legal rights but are often given the same treatment as slaves.
  • Mercenary (4): Free sell-swords who work as caravan guards, body guards or army fillers.
  • Paragon (5): Proud warriors, renown musicians or other high-ranking people of Ikaanos belong to the paragon group
Jut an educated guess, Loren counts as a Mercenary, and Kile counts as a Servant

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MastersOfRaana-0.8.3h
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

klmb1990

Aug 14, 2016
Question: is the only way to interact with a household NPC by having them fill one of the three "Favourite NPC" slots? I understand that's how it used to work for slaves. But now that all slaves, servants and mercenaries have been merged under a single system, it makes an already cumbersome mechanic (swapping in/out slaves you want to talk to/train) completely unbearable. There are way too many household NPCs for me to only be able to interact with 3 at any given time without having to go into a separate menu to switch people around.

trulul

Aug 11, 2023
Question: is the only way to interact with a household NPC by having them fill one of the three "Favourite NPC" slots? I understand that's how it used to work for slaves. But now that all slaves, servants and mercenaries have been merged under a single system, it makes an already cumbersome mechanic (swapping in/out slaves you want to talk to/train) completely unbearable. There are way too many household NPCs for me to only be able to interact with 3 at any given time without having to go into a separate menu to switch people around.
You can interact with npcs from the npc menu directly. It is rather cumbersome compared to just clicking the favourite icon, particularly once you have many pages of npcs though.

Reactions: Benjamin Disraeli

Fade710

Nov 7, 2022
Currently (v8.3h) the travel time via the minimap (for non-limping mcs and without stables) from every location¹, where the minimap can be opened, to South Redhaven is 6 minutes. This means that the fastest travel time from Imogens Barrow to Kasey's Park is via South Redhaven (Minimap) and then normal travel to Stokke Hills (from South Redhaven) and then from Stokke Hills to Kasey's Park (you safe 6 minutes). But then I do not think that South Redhaven will be a fast-travel hub for all eternity.

For all other locations the travel time via the minimap to a location from a location inside of the city bounds of Ikaanos is 6 minutes if the destination is considered a "safe area" and 18 minutes otherwise. 30 minutes of travel time is added if the starting location is outside the city bounds and the destination is inside the city bounds. No time is added if the destination is outside the city proper. (Again this is for non-limping mcs without stables).

BTW: The only building other than "your home", where entering the building actually advances time, is Sloppy Moe's, where both entering and leaving take 18 minutes each.
(Or at least I did not find another building, eventhough I might have missed a some temporary POIs).

¹) Except South Redhaven
what tru said it takes two clicks one to get to npc menu and one on whatever npc you want to iteract with

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
have you fucked kyle into oblivion, made her/him become an undying love for you?
have you corrupted him/her above 40? or better yet at 100 that its a devoted whore
who would love nothing more then to suck dick for its daily meal instead of wasting money
in things like meat fish or vegetables?
cause if you did not... that´s your answer!
I don´t understand your answer.
In Kyles Menue was the enslave option right from the beginning.
While Loren even as devoted whore does not show this option.

I think Clemecy is right. I did not see the label Servant because it is only shown when hovering over the name.
When i hired Kyle is only saw his stats in ranged weapon.

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hover over their name in the NPC Menu. Does Kyle's say mercenary or servant? I never checked but if it is servant, then he has the same classification as Adrienne, who you can enslave.
Thanks! Didn´t see the label servant.

Gunner Rey

Aug 15, 2018
Currently (v8.3h) the travel time via the minimap (for non-limping mcs and without stables) from every location¹, where the minimap can be opened, to South Redhaven is 6 minutes. This means that the fastest travel time from Imogens Barrow to Kasey's Park is via South Redhaven (Minimap) and then normal travel to Stokke Hills (from South Redhaven) and then from Stokke Hills to Kasey's Park (you safe 6 minutes). But then I do not think that South Redhaven will be a fast-travel hub for all eternity.

For all other locations the travel time via the minimap to a location from a location inside of the city bounds of Ikaanos is 6 minutes if the destination is considered a "safe area" and 18 minutes otherwise. 30 minutes of travel time is added if the starting location is outside the city bounds and the destination is inside the city bounds. No time is added if the destination is outside the city proper. (Again this is for non-limping mcs without stables).

BTW: The only building other than "your home", where entering the building actually advances time, is Sloppy Moe's, where both entering and leaving take 18 minutes each.
(Or at least I did not find another building, eventhough I might have missed a some temporary POIs).

¹) Except South Redhaven
Yep, veteran players know to use the map and the little 'shortcuts' provided by it.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I think you'll find all of the buildings take time if you stop in them, though in 'safe' areas it will only be six minutes. I think it's assessed when you leave, I hadn't noticed Sloppy Moe's double charges, I guess I seldom go in there now that you don't have to hunt down the Space Marine there. Note also that most (but not all) buildings allow you to use tendstims on yourself without it costing time and stamina.

klmb1990

Aug 14, 2016
You can interact with npcs from the npc menu directly. It is rather cumbersome compared to just clicking the favourite icon, particularly once you have many pages of npcs though.
Ah cool, I must just have missed it. Where is the button to talk to them on the NPC menu?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For very bad scavengers (int <60, survival < 20 and masterlove (affection) below 60) the yield will be between 0 and 2 merchandise, but most likely zero, unless prosperity is high.

For very good scavengers (int >59, masterlove > 59,Survival>59), with the Scavie-trait, the yield will be between 6 and 12 merchs (unless prosperity is high).

This means, considering the max yields for Scav-duty in v8.23c for the different npcs (mercs), that only Ansel, who could bring in 16 merchandise (with high int), and the Space Marine will bring in fewer merchandise in the current v8.3h version compared to v8.23c.
Max scavenger production might be better overall in the current version if you have enough people doing it, but it seems like it takes longer to ramp up to than it used to. When we still had a max of 8 household slots (not including mercs) I could ramp up to over 60 merch per day within a few months. In the current version most of my people who don't start with the actual scavenger trait produce zero for several months and the best scavengers cap out at less than they used to as you mentioned already.

The only way I've found to ramp up scavenging to reasonable levels in less than a year is to save scum all the random slave girls I capture to guarantee that they start with 55 or 60 int (depending on whether they're nerds), making them trainable to 60 in a somewhat reasonable time frame.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Click on the household button and not on the follower button, your screenshot is clearly from the interface shown after clicking the follower button, but the attachment you did quote in your post did show a part of the interface after clicking the household button outside or after clicking on the npc menu inside your home.
1709775980143.png

This is from the household button, different to LizJ's screenshot

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Dude kdiff3 is so good it's crazy, man

I had a few random edits (like removing the willpower requirement for Head Maids to increase perfectionist), and kdiff3 just figured out the 3-way merge (base 8.3, my edited 8.3, and 8.3h) incredibly smoothly.

By the way, in case the dev is in this thread, I noticed that npc.kind is misnamed npc.kindness in two spots, which I assume means it's not working as intended.

4.50 star(s) 117 Votes