Strec

Feb 20, 2018
I'm an atheist professor and after 10 lecturing in academics I did gain no points of devotion. Did something change concerning the chance of gain? It was 40% if I'm not wrong.

Lol, just gained devotion after the 11th lecturing, was just a matter of rng, sorry.

Last edited:

hansolo1195

Sep 25, 2017
I'm finding that the 0.8.3 version doesn't allow me to modify slave attributes through SugarCube (e.g. SugarCube.State.active.variables.kind = 200). Anyone know if there is a workaround?

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Can someone explain to me why i can enslave the mercenary KYLE but i can NOT enslave the mercenary LOREN?
In a former quote was written that mercanaries can not be enslaved generally.
Is this a bug in the game?

Reactions: Benjamin Disraeli

RAAA1

Feb 6, 2022
Not sure it is related, but after loading an old save with the new patch Juno and Eliana are not gaining perfectionist points anymore. That or I have a coinflip streak and should buy a lottery ticket.

edit: same save on e doesn't have that problem

Last edited:

Saburo. M

Oct 28, 2019
Armor the MC can wear is not usable for NPCs. You must buy (or craft) armor specifically for the NPCs. The armor store sells both kinds.
Hi Jaxman. Thanks for responding.

I wanted to buy it for Ansel and Bud while i am equipped with this but it says this. I am not sure what did i miss. i bought a heavy armor and its my inventory too but it wont show for Bud & Ansel when i go to NPC menu>Ansel>Inventory.

i sold Ansels armor and tried equipping him with a male leather armor i crafted does not show up too.

but i noticed that i can do that with Loren though.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2018

I wanted to buy it for Ansel and Bud while i am equipped with this but it says this. I am not sure what did i miss. i bought a heavy armor and its my inventory too but it wont show for Bud & Ansel when i go to NPC menu>Ansel>Inventory.

i sold Ansels armor and tried equipping him with a male leather armor i crafted does not show up too.

Thanks again.
1000069932.jpg

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020

Thanks again.
There isn't really male or female armor. The top set of armor you can craft is for the MC. The second set is for the NPCs (servants). It may look like it is female design, but both male and female NPCs can wear it.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Can someone explain to me why i can enslave the mercenary KYLE but i can NOT enslave the mercenary LOREN?
have you fucked kyle into oblivion, made her/him become an undying love for you?
have you corrupted him/her above 40? or better yet at 100 that its a devoted whore
who would love nothing more then to suck dick for its daily meal instead of wasting money
in things like meat fish or vegetables?
cause if you did not... that´s your answer!

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Hover over their name in the NPC Menu. Does Kyle's say mercenary or servant? I never checked but if it is servant, then he has the same classification as Adrienne, who you can enslave.

Reactions: Hans98

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Oh, I haven't tried, but my guess is that she will still say she's your daughter.
I just tried it. One last look at 0.8.3e and the dildo stool I never used before I switch to 0.8.3h and it actually worked. Talking to her in her background section does not make up a new family background for her (y)

Reactions: Xythurr
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes