Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
What do y'all think about Willpower? I'm reading it's effects on the Wiki and it almost seems like it isn't worth caring about it one way or the other. The only thing that seems really important is having it be fairly high for anyone you want to send to the arena. Other than that, how do you guys usually go? Low? High? Medium?

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
What do y'all think about Willpower? I'm reading it's effects on the Wiki and it almost seems like it isn't worth caring about it one way or the other. The only thing that seems really important is having it be fairly high for anyone you want to send to the arena. Other than that, how do you guys usually go? Low? High? Medium?
You need at least 25 willpower to get perfectionist, which gives you a 1% chance per day to increase a random skill. Willpower is also part of the calculation for the Captain of the Guard job.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I only care about it if i get a broken girl. Then i raise it as much as possible to "unbreak" her.
Aside from that, my playing style prevents any decrease in willpower except for random events.

beloskonis

Aug 19, 2017
Hello everyone, I recently started a dying world/grimdark playthrough and i noticed that due to very low control/prosperity a few shops (like Nikas) has closed. Due to this i am unable to finish a couple of quests, do this shops ever reopen? If not could i interact with the closed properties in anyway? Thanks.

Sep 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I recently started a dying world/grimdark playthrough and i noticed that due to very low control/prosperity a few shops (like Nikas) has closed. Due to this i am unable to finish a couple of quests, do this shops ever reopen? If not could i interact with the closed properties in anyway? Thanks.
You must kill the Bandits near the locations then they open again

Sep 29, 2019
is close combat now not a little bit OP?Near all better Fighter/Mercs have very good Melee stats and strength and can wear Hulk Armour.I Capture today the Scorpion King he is much better then the Monk and he can use Hulk Armour .Thats crazy no one can beat him as he one hit near all and dont get near never hit and if he take a hit his Armour absorb all.I ask in the past to make the NPC a little bit better but now many are much to good and the Scorpion is broken OP much more as you can give them even more HP with the clinic tools.Im playing on Grim Dark Dying World and i have absolute 0 problems or a Challenge any more and im only half trough the game

Reactions: bolondro2

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Yikes has this changed since I last played.....whole new learning curve.

I want to cheat the starting money. Cant find that line in the code. lol Anybody care to help an old man out? I found the line for changing starting points for character creathion...but that's not what I was looking for. (Line 30,940 if anyone is interested...just change the 280 to whatever and save...you did do a backup 1st...right?)

Jun 10, 2022

I want to cheat the starting money. Cant find that line in the code. lol Anybody care to help an old man out? I found the line for changing starting points for character creathion...but that's not what I was looking for. (Line 30,940 if anyone is interested...just change the 280 to whatever and save...you did do a backup 1st...right?)
Saveditonlone is your friend :) Easy to adjust it there.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020

Try looking a few rows further down :D 1715689957607.png

Or in Chrome press CTRL+SHIFT+J and type this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 9999999

Reactions: dmmt

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
on Grimdark Dying world very difficult if you dont kill the bandits in my game control reach sometimes 12/13 and then it drop again if i dont kill active Bandits
The rng for control is very swingy. Sometimes it goes to absolute bottom at 0 and stays near that value seemingly forever... Other games it can be the complete opposite with warship added and then something else increasing control, and suddenly the control is at 20+ on day 5.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Kill the lone slaver at the docks, take his male slave and make him a follower. I can go buy him weapons and they show in his inventory. I buy him armor, and it doesnt. How do I give him armor?

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
How to get the the first part of two-part code that needed to decipher in order to get cyber canon. I got the 2nd part from 'the goonies' quest.Someone mentioned in forum about a rumor that will unlock a location,which is it?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Kill the lone slaver at the docks, take his male slave and make him a follower. I can go buy him weapons and they show in his inventory. I buy him armor, and it doesnt. How do I give him armor?
Make the "girl armor"
It is NPC armor

Reactions: Gunner Rey
4.50 star(s) 136 Votes