4.50 star(s) 280 Votes

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Yeah hold on a second, I might've found it.

OR

If you want to wait a few more minutes, I'll see if I can attach it here. I've been looking for it for a few days myself, not very easy to find.

Reactions: GAMER98

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I'm currently playing the game, but i wanted to post it here before i forget that i had this idea for many hours since some scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If that's so, i find it really funny because i'm quite wondering if the game would ever acknowledge it or not.

If the game does in fact acknowledge the theory i would be surprised.

But now, i love the game a lot more than i already did because this level of hinting without saying is quite smart and enjoyable.

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
I'm currently playing the game, but i wanted to post it here before i forget that i had this idea for many hours since some scene:

If that's so, i find it really funny because i'm quite wondering if the game would ever acknowledge it or not.

If the game does in fact acknowledge the theory i would be surprised.

But now, i love the game a lot more than i already did because this level of hinting without saying is quite smart and enjoyable.
Well, it's not like we haven't heard this theory before in this thread. So I will say it now; the MC is NOT Melody's father. The MC is just a tad older than Amy, (who's 31) He would've had to knock up Melody's mother Melissa when he himself was what? Barely a teenager?

So no, he's not.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Hi, is this a harem game and is there consequences for having more relationships?
Also are there more endings with the girl you choose

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
Hi, is this a harem game and is there consequences for having more relationships?
Also are there more endings with the girl you choose
It's not really a harem game per say. There is an MFF and an MFFF ending, but that ends at one point.

Melody has two endings alone (a GOOD ending and a Superstar ending)

Sophia & Xianne do NOT have their own endings, they're part of Melody's

Rebecca, Amy & Isabella have their own ending

And Bethany is the BAD ending if things go pear-shaped with any of your chosen girls.

If you want Melody to succeed in her music career, be loyal to her and her only all the way through the game (Superstar ending)

If you want her to be a club/lounge singer with a kid, get her pregnant

If you want Melody, Sophia (and Xianne if that's your choice) to be in a lesbian relationship for a while, you can.

I suggest using the walkthrough in the original post, which I will link for you here:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/513335_Melody_-_v1.00_Walkthrough_FINAL.pdf

There is also a Walkthrough mod to help guide you for the girl and ending you want:

https://f95zone.to/threads/melody-lains-walkthrough-scene-gallery-mod-v1-00.20590/

Reactions: Bruno3

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Yes she can. I quite don't like that ending, as I think it's unfair to her, but that's me.
How does it happen tho, idc much about the spoilers.
Like does she know about it or its unexpected?
Does she become aware just at the end or you can see the stomach grow even before
Can other characters have the same fate too

Whats so bad about it

Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
How does it happen tho, idc much about the spoilers.
Like does she know about it or its unexpected?
Does she become aware just at the end or you can see the stomach grow even before
Can other characters have the same fate too

Whats so bad about it
You can purposefully get her pregnant in the 14th and final week. Whether or not you do will affect her future as a music star.

She'll show a bit of morning sickness, take a test, and basically lose her record contract deal. It's pretty sad to be honest. She's stuck at home with the kid while the MC is touring the world. Not an ending I care to see again to be honest.

You see her ending after the game is over but you never see the actually belly grow or anything like that (not that I remember anyway)

• Wow
Reactions: Bruno3

TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
So we made peace that easily with this Bethany bitch who tried to ruin Melody's life and blackmailed us. Also, she suddenly became a good person. WTF
The writing was always shitty but it peaked here. It's annoying for me.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hate being "that girl" but i've always found this to be a ridiculous theory and it gets debunked in the first 10 minutes of the game.

MC meets Amy, who is Melody's aunt, Amy doesn't know the MC .... Amy did know Melody's dad. She was close to her sister and knew about her life. Her not knowing the MC should instantly tell you he has nothing to do with Melody.

No, he was neve her dad, he was never meant to be her dad. It wasn't something that was altered for Patreon this was always going to be 100% incest free.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
I don't know if you are "that girl" but certainly you are the girl who comes when i already said my theory was not right ^^.

You know that we humans use theory to encompass reality, and reject them at each breathing as quickly as we made them up? :D It may be about the "incest idea" here, or it could have been about e=mc².

My first intent was to share my thoughts. I was wrong. I know it now.

But for why i was wrong: in any kind of story, which is mostly not realistic or barely so, even with the data you quote, i could have seen a secret relation thing, a hidden dark secret from her sister, etc. Obviously it would be very much "contra" arguments than "pro" but it wouldn't be closing arguments, if you see what i mean. Anyway at the end of me playing the game, i was very confident i was wrong.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes