antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 176353

Overview:
You take on the role of a successful middle aged man who is starting to feel the years slip by. Maybe the new college students you and your wife have allowed to move in since your kids have moved out will push you into a full blown mid life crisis, or maybe your loving wife can keep your head on straight.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-04
Release Date: 2019-09-04
Developer/Publisher: Nefastus Games
Censorship: None
Version: 0.10a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others: - UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED

Patches: **
Extras: FAN SIGNATURES

**Place 'zz_patch.rpy' in MidLifeCrisis-1.0-pc/game folder
Thanks Een Vieze Vent for sharing Patch, Thanks to aweriel for sharing window link.
*The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 176354 View attachment 176355 View attachment 176356 View attachment 176357 View attachment 176358 View attachment 176359 View attachment 176365
excellent game

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Damn, I wish I had waited for the next update instead of downloading this one, as now I kinda hate the dev a little for where he ended it.
Nefastus I know they say to always leave them wanting more, but did you have to do it in such a cruel way?
In all seriousness though, I enjoy the game and am looking forward to the next update (you better deliver now :p).

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i still think: mother -> hot, older daughter -> really hot, younger daughter - > meh :/, daddy -> okay, but could be older

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
i still think: mother -> hot, older daughter -> really hot, younger daughter - > meh :/, daddy -> okay, but could be older
For me:
The mother is ok, but probably my least favorite character. Her age looks about right in my opinion. If I had one real criticism it would probably be that she doesn't look like she could be the mother. She looks rather Latino and the daughters don't (or is it just me?).
The father looks about the right age too.
The older daughter is really hot, like you said.
The younger daughter is a conundrum to me. Sometimes she's quite hot and sometimes she's not that great (I still would though).

I quite like the niece (I like the short ones). Her tan is a little excessive/artificial looking though in my opinion.

Hidoi

Sep 27, 2019
This is the first adult game I've ever played, so I'm a noob at this.
Therefore I have some questions:
How do I get the latest update, do I just "re-download" the game using one of the links in the OP?
Also, how do I use my previous save?

Thanks in advance. :)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes