aa84aa

Apr 25, 2023
What's notable is how other games developed afterwards, have very similar storylines, settings, characters, and feel.

Like:
  1. Lust Season (formerly Echoes of Lust, seasons 1 & 2, characters, setting, storylines)
  2. The Visit (characters)

Kremes

Oct 9, 2018
Are you the administrator in discord responsible for blocking
You are as bad as ICSTOR,
Are all the staff coming out one after another to cheat and delay the time now?
What would I achieve by cheating on you?
Let's be honest with each other, this is a pirate forum, we know very well that no one here pays for games
so if it were really like that, my actions would have no meaning

Kremes

Oct 9, 2018
Can you speak to why it has been radio silent from onyxdime?
I really have no idea, Onyxdime works as a lawyer and also as a writer not only for ICSTOR so of course he is very busy,
it is also possible that he was told not to respond to this forum anymore, but that's just my opinion

Reactions: kjadlsfjals
Apr 3, 2023
Let's be honest with each other, this is a pirate forum, we know very well that no one here pays for games
Just to let you know, I DO pay for games, several in fact, but never this one, well, because of obvious reasons that the dev is bloody horrible at his job. All the VNs I have, I pay for, so don't assume ANYTHING. I give almost $100 month total to all the devs I like and respect and who KEEP their development cycles.

Kremes

Oct 9, 2018
Just to let you know, I DO pay for games, several in fact, but never this one, well, because of obvious reasons that the dev is bloody horrible at his job. All the VNs I have, I pay for, so don't assume ANYTHING. I give almost $100 month total to all the devs I like and respect and who KEEP their development cycles.
Of course there are people who actually pay developers for games, I meant the vast majority of people here

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I think more importantly you should explain why are YOU here posting on a pirate forum specially a so called admin from discord, what have you got to gain by being here?. I noticed since today when you started posting that you joined F95 in 2018 with just a total of 10 posts to your name, yet all of a sudden today you flare up and start posting about how you have seen some game renders. I call BS to what you say.

Come clean and explain your real motives.

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Why are you people entertaining these people who claim to be involved with the game?
I've said this before, but far as I see, you enjoy how things are turning out. You love shitting on this game and the dev so much that you don't actually want this game to be finished and the number of pages on an abandoned game speaks volumes of this. You reply to every fucking loser that comes in here and claims he's with the dev team just so you can all, once again, band together and make stupid jokes.
Even tho you keep saying how you want the next update, it seems like this is far more enjoyable for you than actually playing the game.

Have a shred of dignity and stop giving this man attention.
ICSTOR has you all by the balls, and the moment he releases and update, you will all jump on the game and he'll see a significant rise in donors, maybe not from you but most definitely from other people.
I almost admire the man at this point.

Kremes

Oct 9, 2018
I think more importantly you should explain why are YOU here posting on a pirate forum specially a so called admin from discord, what have you got to gain by being here?. I noticed since today when you started posting that you joined F95 in 2018 with just a total of 10 posts to your name, yet all of a sudden today you flare up and start posting about how you have seen some game renders. I call BS to what you say.

Come clean and explain your real motives.
Inform people about the current progress of the game?
nothing more, nothing less

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
1. There are Devs and artist that manage their own threats here. post their game and/or comics after 1 or 2 weeks for free.
2. There are game dev(s) had said here on F95 their work is free and the only reason they have a SubcribeStar/Patreon is so they can invest money on betther hardware and purchase assets to expand their games/comics etc...
3. No game/arts/videos are stored in F95, they are stored on shared sites like Gofile, Mega, Workupload etc...... and Devs/artist/or someone else link them here. So technically F95 is not a pirate site.

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
I love every time someone comes in to a thread and talks about it being a pirate forum and that it doesn't affect anything monetarily. But oh, what's that? Icstor goes into panic mode as soon as his game first got the abandoned tag ON THIS PIRATE SITE, and then goes on a spree of posts talking about updates and development after being radio silent. Oh what is this? His subscribers went up? Great! Oh shit we actually need to deliver something. Put out a small update to keep the rubes in line and we are good.

But wait there's more!

Game gets abandoned again and the subscriber count starts dwindling. Oh no what shall we do?! Send in Onyxdime! Where to? Oh right, none other than the PIRATE FORUM! Oh look, subscriber count is going up again! Imagine that! Oh no! Deadlines are missed! People are starting to question things. Whatever shall we do? Send in a discord mod! To, in your own words, "explain to people that work is still ongoing" but also for which you say your actions will have no impact and also no evidence other than your word (lol).

I think it is pretty clear to any would be developer that F95's mere presence and other sites like it, and the fact that there are 28k people on here at the current moment, has a pretty large impact on people finding and supporting these types of games. Not to mention this dev's immediate reaction when the game was first abandoned pretty much confirms that he knows, or someone on his team knows this as well. As for evidence of any of this I think my other post in here will suffice. Graph

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
41k total users on the discord and they don't revolt over the blatant false advertising and money miking? Sounds like the Dev really has an army of sheep lapping up all the excuses.
Oh they do........ but that's the real reason they have 8 admins so they can ban and control the revolt. How many people mentioned on this thread how they got banned on DISCORD for calling out ICSTOR, even paying subs.

Kremes

Oct 9, 2018
1. There are Devs and artist that manage their own threats here. post their game and/or comics after 1 or 2 weeks for free.
2. There are game dev(s) had said here on F95 their work is free and the only reason they have a SubcribeStar/Patreon is so they can invest money on betther hardware and purchase assets to expand their games/comics etc...
3. No game/arts/videos are stored in F95, they are stored on shared sites like Gofile, Mega, Workupload etc...... and Devs/artist/or someone else link them here. So technically F95 is not a pirate site.
I meant that only from my personal point of view, not from the developer's point of view,
I don't really make a living as a discord admin and I'm not paid for it either.
Nobody told me to write here, I'm here purely out of my personal interest to let people know about the current state of the game's development, nothing more nothing less.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Oh they do........ but that's the real reason they have 8 admins so they can ban and control the revolt. How many people mentioned on this thread how they got banned on DISCORD for calling out ICSTOR, even paying subs.
Guessing those admins get a pretty pay day to put up with that hot mess of loose morality.

Reactions: hawk784563

Kremes

Oct 9, 2018
I think it is more than obvious that discord admins control hate and negativity,
control of discord admins is of course about overseeing the rules that the developer will establish in the rules.
I honestly don't know of any Discord ban that would be given because of hate on this forum.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
my personal interest to let people know about the current state of the game
'Soon' and 'Slow' is something everyone is perfectly aware of. How about something we don't know. Since that is the point of informing isn't it.

Perhaps ask I. when he intends to post a newsflash. An update post or something. Why is that noone seems to care to bother Icstor with poking questions every once in a while. Or he immediately goes all butthurt if one does? Is he some sort of mentally unstable snowflake manchild or something?

I was always curious, to some extent, why everybody just sucks this all up. If i invest into something i tend to bother the project's operators regularly. Or everyone just gives the guy the money, shuts the fuck up, rinse and repeat because Icstor cries if asked a question? It is very odd to me.

This is the odd thing with the discord as well. If i pay money, which i don't in this case, and yet being told that i cannot ask certain questions about the project i'm paying for.. being fine with that requires a special kind of stupid. I'm aware that his discord isn't just for subscribers but aren't they asking the same questions ? Are they fine not getting an answer? They are satisifed with the 700th repeat of 'soon'? How this goes over there?

PRTech

Jul 25, 2021
I think it is more than obvious that discord admins control hate and negativity,
control of discord admins is of course about overseeing the rules that the developer will establish in the rules.
I honestly don't know of any Discord ban that would be given because of hate on this forum.
Hate on this forum? you actually going to say that after what ICSTOR has been doing to his supporters!! Collecting thousand of dollars monthly and no update or new game, nothing for almost 2 years. I don't call it hate but anger, legitimate anger!!!

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes