kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
I will say his numbers have been looking rough this month, this could be the tipping point when he finally starts trending down on his subscriber monthly count due to the lack of announcements. The only other dip he's had since announcing his return was February this year, which was only because it's a shorter month I assume.

His growth started to flatline a bit during April, coinciding with missing and changing the deadline. The end of May might have started to trend negative, but he posted 2 preview images on May 29th, and his sub count immediately started to swell again on the 30th and the rest of June.

I suspect if he doesn't post anything today or tomorrow, July will be the first month where the peak and dip fall below June, marking the beginning of the decline of average subs moving forward instead of the growth he's enjoyed since October 2022. I also want to bet that the last 2 preview images will show up soon and reverse the downward trend, Just like at the end of May.
1690797709237.png

The dip isn't substantial enough to warrant any action yet, imo. His numbers are still up by 36% in the last year. That's 6 figures even if you calculate with the minimum estimate. Why stop milking the non-existent cow?

Reactions: MrNewVegas2281

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
Just completed this game
It has great realistic animation
Was wondering for the next update, guess I won't get any:cry:

Megatron71

Jul 3, 2017
He can't give an update on the release, but can police his discord. What's kinda funny is this i am Blue guy actually goes to bat for him when people ask about the update, and has an obsession with fat Caroline...

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes