Damon23

Nov 8, 2021
On discord, about Célia he says: keep hope!
But it sounds too good to be true! The guy doesn't speak for months and suddenly we post on patreon and we reply to everyone on Discord. A few days ago, you got banned if you dared to mention it on his discord!
So let's wait and see, but let's not believe too much either XD (sorry for my not perfect English)

milfslover777

Aug 3, 2022
But it sounds too good to be true! The guy doesn't speak for months and suddenly we post on patreon and we reply to everyone on Discord. A few days ago, you got banned if you dared to mention it on his discord!
So let's wait and see, but let's not believe too much either XD (sorry for my not perfect English)
Milking stage 38 just started))

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
He was just working really really hard and 1.0 is going to be 10 hours long with 30k renders

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes