R3hab

Feb 1, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ml_mc_room_night_scene3_v1.rpyc", line 251, in script
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/mc_room/night/scenes/ML_NS_B.rpy", line 22, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Kaan\Desktop\MilfyCity-1.0c-pc\renpy\revertable.py", line 281, in revertable_sorted
    return RevertableList(sorted(*args, **kwargs))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Milfy City 1.0c
Mon Sep 25 22:03:40 2023

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
In the Help -> Celia
"Order another metting" instead of "meeting"
And for all video, you have to add a start_image=firstframeofvideo.jpg for each movie(play to avoid the blank screen at the beginning.
And if the video is not in a loop mode, add an end_image=lastframeofvideo.jpg
I have no idea what any of that means, but I'll send it to the programmer now! :)

Reactions: joelurmel

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Seriously guys. How f.. hard is it to upload a patch fix for version B to C ?
Like hell im downloading the entire 9+ Gb game again.
ffs. use the diff tool to get the files that are changed. pack them up and share.

diff -qr dir_B dir_C | sort

Reactions: underwatersparkle

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Onyxdime, this might be of interest to you. In "fixed version", programmer managed to make another bug, with Caroline night call. Here is a traceback

Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/C_NS_B.rpy", line 221, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/C_NS_B.rpy", line 221, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/C_NS_B.rpy", line 228, in execute
  File "game/scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/C_NS_B.rpy", line 228, in <module>
I took the liberty, decompiled scripts.rpa and scripts/home/caroline_room/night/scenes/C_NS_B.rpy
Here is the part where bug lies:

Python:
screen C_NS_wake_scr():
    add "images/NS_B/Ground.png" xpos 25 ypos 377
    $ my_tt_ypos = 0
    $ my_tt_xpos = 0
    $ x = 44
    $ y = 350
    $ i = 0
    $ sorted_nsb = sorted(nsb_box.c_nsb_wake, key=attrgetter('number'))
Here is corresponding piece of code from 1.0b where scene in question worked.

Python:
screen C_NS_wake_scr():
    add "images/NS_B/Ground.png" xpos 25 ypos 377
    $ my_tt_ypos = 0
    $ my_tt_xpos = 0
    $ x = 44
    $ y = 350
    $ i = 0
    $ sorted_nsb = sorted(nsb_box.c_nsb_wake, key=attrgetter('number'))
    $ next_inv_page = inv_page + 1
    $ prev_inv_page = inv_page - 1

Reactions: Onyxdime

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
More Milfy City content?!

I’m happy to announce that Milfy City is getting three additional DLC content releases after the game comes out!

In fact, while the programmer has been fixing the bugs for this beta, the writer, 3D artist and I have already begun working on the first of these bonus updates!

The first DLC will bring pregnancy endings into the game for Linda, Caroline and Sara (and possibly one or two more girls!). I know that many people have been waiting for this, and we hope this news will make a lot of you very happy.

The second bonus release will be the long-awaited… harem route! That’s right! An ending where you get Linda, Caroline and Sara in your own personal harem! :)
Well this was expected of him to deliver with 1.0 but seems like the guy sees how dumb his followers are and goes on to milk them like the cows they are. When he was pushing out updates constantly at some point back then, i wanted to support him but i am glad to see that i didnt and my choice was right.

Tbh people wanted more content with the main ladies and he kept on pushing side characters into the mix to extend the game's life which is a good strategy from money perspective but has again and again let down people who pay him but they dont seem to mind anyway :ROFLMAO:

Almost no Caroline content in this update is what i have read here, correct?
The previews showed once again a different picture compared to the game's state which got released. Gumdrop must be taking notes and feeling ashamed of how he couldnt do better than ICSTOR.

May 26, 2018
Ok everybody i managed to reach to the end of the previous updates, which is after fucking Caroline in the Hotel, having Linda suck you off in your bed where Bob could discover you (i chose not to be discovered), after fucking Sara (i gave my number to her friend so she's mad), after fucking Yazmin in front of Liza and after fucking Celia (with electrcity and all of that). This leaves all the rest. Hope it helps.
It's been a while. Where do put the save file? I've gone to users>my user>app data>roaming>renpy>milfy city and dropped the persistent and save file in there as well as in the game' "saves" folder and still nothing. Is it compatible with the newest version of the game?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
there is error when i want to play with liza body at night. everytime
Same bug repeats with Linda scene in MC's room, Sara's and Caroline's wake up call. It's always caused by omission of this few lines of code:

Python:
    $ next_inv_page = inv_page + 1
    $ prev_inv_page = inv_page - 1
    if next_inv_page > int(len(nsb_box.ml_nsb_s)/9):
        $ next_inv_page = 0
    if prev_inv_page < int(len(nsb_box.ml_nsb_s)/9):
        $ prev_inv_page = 0
Onyxdime

3.70 star(s) 406 Votes