Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
How would you define the characters?
Linda - undersexed and unsatisfied by her husband, wants nookie from the MC
Sara - sweet girl, sexually curious yet intelligent. A bit shy though. her emerald eyes are amazing.
Caroline - trying to be independent, recently out of an abusive relationship, stubborn, prideful, afraid of letting people in
Celia - Loves BDSM and the catalyst for the entire game. Queen Bitch, until she's broken

Nobody else matters really, just the main four. Caroline's route is still the best and the most redeeming.

MrDeos

Dec 4, 2018
Sara - sweet girl, sexually curious yet intelligent. A bit shy though. her emerald eyes are amazing.
Caroline - trying to be independent, recently out of an abusive relationship, stubborn, prideful, afraid of letting people in
Celia - Loves BDSM and the catalyst for the entire game. Queen Bitch, until she's broken

Nobody else matters really, just the main four. Caroline's route is still the best and the most redeeming.
Does Linda fall into the category of slut?
(I like Sara's eyes too)

Reactions: xooocaail.com

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Does Linda fall into the category of slut?
(I like Sara's eyes too)
I wouldn't call her a slut, no. I'd call her desperate. She wants the MC from the get go of the game. I wouldn't call anyone living in the house a slut. Don't know what I would call Celia though.

You can concentrate on any of the girls or all of them. I only play Caroline's route, as that is right now really the only route in the game that's complete. Her post-route I'm still waiting for. But it's still the best route, and the most romantic overall.

You can mess around with any girl in the house and none of the others will ever catch you, the game isn't programmed like that. There's a few side girls with small stories but nothing really that great.

The MC's teacher, Celia, is the one that begins the game that's basically responsible for subsequent events plot-wise.

It's a good game for what's in it right now, and can easily provide several hours of entertainment. I do suggest getting the walkthrough mod if you decide to want to play it:

https://f95zone.to/threads/milfy-city-lains-walkthrough-cheat-mod-v0-6e.41364/

Reactions: MrDeos

Nickleye

Jun 18, 2021
can someone translate the number of renders to sex scenes? how many renders are used for a single sex scene (average)?
My average animation loop is 220 frames, but I like to use a fly though camera which can eat up 5 to 10 loops, then if you start adding different camera angles. You can use up all "2000 renders" in one or two animations. I personally count a video as one render.

The 3700 is a Nvidia Quadro FX card. I saw nothing about a 3900, but there is a 4000 Quadro FX
Sorry, dyslexic, I have a RTX 3070, Someone showed an image of seven RTX 3090s.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
Nope, I'm not Icstor. I only have a single RTX 3700 video card in my PC (I had to buy a prebuilt to get it). Some one here showed an image of him having MANY 3900's. Also, I only make about $45k working at a Walmart Bakery. Anything else you'd like to know about me while we are at it?
Bro, I literally help synthesize DNA and RNA oligonucleotides for a living and you almost make as much as me... :LUL:

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020

Caroline's path is the best because it's been written so carefully, the progress makes sense, but the rest is no brains, just crap and loads of sex scenes Especially with the mother

somefancy

Jul 25, 2020
I'll admit I was fooled a few years back when I subbed to him. It's because of broken promises like that I limited myself to currently officially support only one developer and he's not even part of patreon (not ICSTOR in this case), only because I watched his progress for over a year before I decided to trust him. I learned my lesson with ICSTOR and he has no one to blame but himself if he stopped to think before making promises he can't keep.
Which developer do you solely support if you don't mind answering? Always good to see who can be trusted in this industry. :D

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
And Linda for me I see her as a whore her husband didn't leave her He still cares about her We saw him having sex with her and then she left all that and went to the son What I see is that she will break the family There is actually a scene, although it is optional, in which the father enters on MC and the mother on the bed, and after which he leaves without any word and I do not know whether he will return after that or not.
Her husband straight up wants to fix whatever's wrong with the marriage, but Linda refuses to participate. She also doesn't want to divorce the guy, so the dude is just caught up in a dead marriage while she's banging someone she actually loves on the side.

Linda sucks, and not in the happy fun way.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I didn't mean she's a bitch who wants fun. I just meant she's a bitch because she wants to keep the father and at the same time she goes with Mc. to date and has sex with him At home, even though she knows that father may come at any time
Well she said she only wants to keep the father at home because of Sara. He pays no attention at all to Caroline, which even she says, but Linda said I don't think Sara would understand. So yeah, she wants to eat her cake and have it too, but right now, Bob is really just there for Sara's sake as well as the money he brings home.

DavidDavid

Jun 7, 2017
Really don't understand why Patreon doesn't have some sort of achievements-system, where a creator would get only a % (or nothing) of the subscriptions monthly. Rest would be reserved for achievements, and would only be paid if obligations are met (for example monthly or bimonthly releases). It would reward the hardworking creators and limit the jerk-offs. If releases are thin (just to meet deadlines) the creator will be exposed meaning less patreons.

spar

May 15, 2017
This guy is the biggest scammer of Patreon history, in confront L&P is honest and fast with updates.
And without counting that it contains the best sex scenes, which can be found in a game, and all that content in no more than 2 0 3 years of development, 0% fill and without developing paths.

3.70 star(s) 409 Votes