Shironay

Jun 16, 2021
Is it just me, or is the image quality decreasing? I feel like the quality of the previous 0.7 version was better, I mean, even the size of the app has also decreased

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
The first even with sarah or whoever is broken
This game has been out for at least 2 years and the first part of the sandbox is broken?

Completely unacceptable.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
what a confusing mess the mayor election....kinda disappointed by of it was scripted , to be honest..somesilly things went on and not so clearly written, just a "school of police " style...bah...i think dev went low on ideas this time

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Is it just me, or is the image quality decreasing? I feel like the quality of the previous 0.7 version was better, I mean, even the size of the app has also decreased
not on, the image but all is decreasinmg ...i mean , there is somone outhere that see this major election update coming like this?? it's sounrealistic and silly

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with my Cheats Mods (money / player stats):

Milfy Day 0.7.7 :
/ (479 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Still no Angelina content for over a year and like 5 updates. why even add all these side characters if you dont plan on adding scenes with them? hell, I know everyone and their pet goldfish loves incest on this site, but fuck man, can we put some Fiona/Melissa/Sarah content on the back burner just for an update so everyone else can get some action?
Some like the Tattoo shop girl and her blind lover were teased to us from the very tutorial and have popped up regular in events ever since but no content. I assume patreon backers dictate who gets all the love but isn't Emma his girlfriend and we still have yet to bang her. Still fair is fair, he does tend to focus more on the MILF characters and the name of the game if Milfy Day so some characters were never gonna be first through the gate over others with that in mind i suppose lol.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.3 + IC Toggle

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 620 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: BTungsteno
3.90 star(s) 79 Votes