imgfylalbm

Feb 16, 2023
imgfylalbm Can I get some clarification on what these story mods do? As in do they just embellish what the original story has, or do they take a different direction on what the dev intended and create a whole new script?

Trying to decide whether it is worth downloading if it shifts the story away from what was originally intended or not.
The story mods are simply add-ons (extended endings) to the vanilla game, so they have no effect on gameplay until the vanilla part reaches its conclusion. The only difference is that at the end of each route, you'll be given the option to play the extended story. They'll just expand on the original tale and endings to include a few more happily ever afters, with the help of some Patreon exclusive images, sounds, etc. from Studio Kuma. You can install the mods from the start because there will be no confusion as to where the vanilla part ends and the mod begins. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Drakenite

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
The story mods are simply add-ons (extended endings) to the vanilla game, so they have no effect on gameplay until the vanilla part reaches its conclusion. The only difference is that at the end of each route, you'll be given the option to play the extended story. They'll just expand on the original tale and endings to include a few more happily ever afters, with the help of some Patreon exclusive images, sounds, etc. from Studio Kuma. You can install the mods from the start because there will be no confusion as to where the vanilla part ends and the mod begins. ;)

I reread all the previous posts but just to take it all home I assume all the new voice lines are included in the integrated post. I installed everything per your instructions and hoping to play the game in its entirety with the mods that the community and yourself have included. Thanks for your efforts and the hard work you do. I appreciate it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: imgfylalbm
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes