VN Ren'Py Abandoned Molly [Ep. 2] [FoxSmile]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
339805_Molly_ban.jpg

Overview:
You are the main hero of Novella. A successful, wealthy person who has everything in his life except one thing - it is a simple happiness and satisfaction. You are tired! Tired of the monotonous world around you, and wallowed in a social daily routine. Your money and influence do not give you a pleasure. Because of the depression that you had on the basis of dissatisfaction with happening, you decided to go to your country house, which you so rarely visit.
This is a great place to clear your brains! To get and understand yourself and your future plans for life.
But it is not so easy, the fate brings you acquaintance with a charming young girl called Molly, who from the beginning of her appearance brings the amazing and bright colors into your life, as well as other guests of your house. And only your decision will affect the outcome of the story. Will you get rid of your monotonous life or even more complicate your role in it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-14
Release Date: 2019-08-14
Developer: FoxSmile
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED* - Unofficial Android

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screen_2.png Screen molly-house-5.png screen1.png Screen garden-mell9.png screen2.png pool_alex23.png

Last edited:

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
It's a short one. Renders are average. Engrish isn't great (obviously not their first language). The story is kind of strange and forced.

Nothing special all in all.

Reactions: highbird

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Molly has a big ass forehead, just saying. Also, why is her face bright red in the first screenshot? She looks like she forgot to put sunscreen on her face.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* I already knew it was Engrish from the description. We'll see how bad.

* This exposition dump is way too long.

* The Engrish is almost making this incomprehensible. It's certainly not a fun read.

* As text heavy as this is, it's really important to nail the English.

* MC is sharing a lot with Frank. Seems a little unusual, but whatever.

* This is really verbose. It's okay to allow the pictures to tell part of the story too.

* I don't suppose it's that important, but why does Molly not call Frank "Uncle".

* That's an interesting dress to wear to a business meeting.

* Renders are...okay, I suppose. I'm not an expert.

Finished the content. It's a kinetic novel. and as it's written by a non-Native speaker, it's not exactly fun to read. The renders are okay, but not really particularly impressive--although I do have to give props for Melissa's face. She actually looks late 30's/early 40's.

Anyway, the big problem with this is that it's too wordy and the dev definitely needs to find a translator. It's not a bad idea, but the poor English hurts it a lot. Also, I'm not a big fan of kinetic novels anyway, or at least I don't feel they should be classified as games. If I wanted to read a book, I'd read a book. This isn't lacking in potential, but it's not something I think I'll be following in the future either.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Well, the English is hard to read and the textbox could use less transparency because with a light background the text is hardly readable.
I had a tough time to get into the story and the conversations and scenes are feeling so jumpy.
Some reactions are quite weird too.
What's a Nunky? Where does that come from? ^^

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
This is a good introduction, not great, but good. I would like to suggest that you invest in a program that will make translating the story into english easier, they aren't expensive. I will keep an eye out for the next update, and hope that it will introduce some of the decisions that we can make to begin the paths.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote