BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Rewrote most of CBAE, a lot of edges smoothed out...I think. Tired. :p Anyway, it should handle archives as small as 24B and as big as your filesystem allows. Does a lot of checking to make sure the archives are also not screwed up in any way. For now, extraction of any resource is working perfectly. I haven't added Saving yet but that is just maybe an hour of work and testing (mostly dealing with UI...). Previewing of images and text/scripts should be possible sometime. Dunno when. Trying to find a small, quick TGA project or resource that can be embedded easily. The only kind of 'editing' I see in the future won't be "live" editing. Maybe. Just came up with an idea how I might implement that if I bother..going to start adding revisions soon. Also considering adding functionality to select a folder to compress into a (new) AHFS archive.

And yes, compressed (mpress) for size. Can easily be undone. Some AVs bitch about mpressed stuff.

CBAE Fixes: Memory is properly cleared from trashed items. Faster processing. Much better validation of AHFS format. Error-handling added where I could *yawn* remember.

Why? Just bored. This should be able to help modders. I bothered to unlock everything just to do something.

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Its like finally getting that cute puppy just for it to be decapitated right in front of you.
Gesus, my dude. Who hurt you? :oops:
*Sympathetic shoulder pats*

Hmm, I don't admit to understanding all of what Ryahn and Bupo are discussing, but my understanding is to hold off on the game for a bit while they iron out a few behind-the-scenes, technical issues, yes? In the meantime, this seems like an interesting game to keep on the radar.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a problem with it tho, when i try using...
Looks like those should be fixed by the last two updates.
i hope breeding is an upcoming thing... or if its in game... I hope.
The translations brand new but (and it's ) is not I'm afraid, not really any breeding.

• Sad
Reactions: cavaemon

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Gesus, my dude. Who hurt you? :oops:
*Sympathetic shoulder pats*

Hmm, I don't admit to understanding all of what Ryahn and Bupo are discussing, but my understanding is to hold off on the game for a bit while they iron out a few behind-the-scenes, technical issues, yes? In the meantime, this seems like an interesting game to keep on the radar.
Not at all. RyanH and I have been discussing methods of more efficient updates, the possibility of using non-archive, file-based structure, removal of the firewall bitchiness as well, and modding/archive extraction, that's all. I patched the steam_api to disable firewall bitching if the new one is used and even built CBAE, a tool to unpack the archives/imgs/scripts. I don't play any adult games but I love reverse-engineering things and I'm total anti-DRM, so I enjoy things like that.

In short, because of crappy 1990s APIs that the Japanese developers are using, filesystem access is broken due to locality needing to be on cjk/shift_jis (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) systems and I was considering the effort and work to provide a work-around other than Locale Emulator so that people wouldn't have to use the archives but would rather have full access to their internal contents all of the time, including the easy ability to mod them, without needing to use CBAE to unpack, modify, repack.

RyanH, I also built Goldberg's (only because you're more familiar with that than you are my own steam emu (way more complex but also automated and not public)) with my own locale setting functionality but again, this functionality would only work on games that don't enforce thread locality.

Last edited:

Din

Nov 12, 2017
game is not bad but there is small pool of slaves. I wonder if developer will be add more breed and some diversity because if have wolf girl then you have the same pictur every time the same nothing change i think that is boring. Game is fun and realy good to play. 2 new race are after you do full run in game+ and that .....why?
Form me the game is 4.5/5 (small pool slaves)

Reactions: Max0202 and syponis

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Thanks for the game, It's really nice to play this in english not japanese. I have only one question how do you aquire Angel girl (I remember that there was someone like that) and other hidden girls? (not fox and ogre).

Reactions: Niteowl

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for the game, It's really nice to play this in english not japanese. I have only one question how do you aquire Angel girl (I remember that there was someone like that) and other hidden girls? (not fox and ogre).
Auction.
1st Auction, 6th day
2nd Auction, 9th Day
3rd Auction, 12th day
4th Auction, 15th day
5th Auction, 18th day
6th Auction, 21th day - Angel
7th and last Auction, 24th day

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Lvl 3 fingering scene for mushroom girl freezes the game.
Im playing the compressed version.
There is no different between the compressed or torrent. Also I have played every scene and girl, the game hasn’t broken once.

Reactions: Intoxicated Cat
Aug 13, 2017
Antivirus found a trojan in it. Not sure if thats just the steam emulator or if bitdefender is high on something. Any ideas?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Antivirus found a trojan in it. Not sure if thats just the steam emulator or if bitdefender is high on something. Any ideas?
False positive and dev knows

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to obtain END3 and Ending for girls?

END1 - Pay off debt -> go with Milli -> pay more debt
END2 - Pay off debt -> stay home -> you start free mode
END3 - ?
Bad End - Pay off debt -> go with Milli -> leave her on ice

thehyena

Jul 20, 2017

END3 - ?
Ending for girls is the harem ending. After you finish the game, I believe you have to select the keep playing option. If you have affection 5 on any of the girls you will be able to select her ending. There will be a button on the bottom left above your funds to get that ending.
Not sure about milia end3 tho

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017

END3 - ?
END3 - Pay off debt -> I want to have a harem life with all my monster girls. You should be able to get it from END2 too.
Funny thing about this ending is that I got it without getting any girl to 5 affection. I just stopped most of them on my first run on 4 affection.
Not sure about milia end3 tho
Milia END3? Milia has only one ending (2 if you count bad ending). It's just that all general endings are also on her page.

4.80 star(s) 137 Votes