Redymare

Mar 14, 2021
Very good game. Definitely amongst my favorites. Thanks a lot for uploading!

One thing I noticed though, that's bothered me ever since: The portraits/paper dolls/whatever you wanna call it of some of the more petite girls seem to have been altered. Looking at their nude scenes makes obvious how their design was intended.
Is there any way to revert this edit?

I've looked through the files and ingame options, read the FAQ and comments, but couldn't find anything even mentioning this.

Example:
Edited.png

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
From the promo images it does looks like the standing images were made bustier in Monster Girl Club, compared to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there/Would there be a continuation to this game?
This game was completed a while ago, it out the end of 2016 and the (included in Club Bifrost) 2018. It does still get bug fixes and tweaks occasionally though. The developers are working on a...
Called .

Mar 31, 2020
This game was completed a while ago, it out the end of 2016 and the (included in Club Bifrost) 2018. It does still get bug fixes and tweaks occasionally though. The developers are working on a...
Called .
Oh wow! thanks for letting me know that there's a new game in progress.
Too bad I wanted to see more of the art in this game since it's been very consistent. :D

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i hit cancel when it says allow access was i suppose to allow access or not?
Don't think that's something I've had to do. If it was some firewall thing I don't think it should matter, unless canceling just shuts the whole thing down.

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
So if you really want a team that will just steam roll the game even on expert mode, your answer is Angel (will become dark angel later, that's what you want and you need lewdness lv 3 for that) + Dark fairy + Kraken.
You don't actually need Kraken since her unique skill is transferable via Exchange. For your third you can use any character you like, only Angel and Dark Fairy really stand out for their uniques. (Hell, if you feel like grinding you could get two angels.)

For my Angel and my third, I like to have some mix of:
- Salamander unique "Passionate" (+150% when squeezing dry)
- High Class (+50%)
- Kraken unique skill "Melody of the Sea" (reset cooldowns)
- Kitsune unique skill (replace a John's stat requirement with "anyone will do")
- Mermaid unique skill (random buff)
- Mummy unique passive (+100% on old men)
- Queen, Wetter, and Anal Preference (obviously)

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
You don't actually need Kraken since her unique skill is transferable via Exchange. For your third you can use any character you like, only Angel and Dark Fairy really stand out for their uniques. (Hell, if you feel like grinding you could get two angels.)

For my Angel and my third, I like to have some mix of:
- Salamander unique "Passionate" (+150% when squeezing dry)
- High Class (+50%)
- Kraken unique skill "Melody of the Sea" (reset cooldowns)
- Kitsune unique skill (replace a John's stat requirement with "anyone will do")
- Mermaid unique skill (random buff)
- Mummy unique passive (+100% on old men)
- Queen, Wetter, and Anal Preference (obviously)
Yeah, I know you can transfer skills. Tbh, it's been a long time since I've played so I don't really remember why I did keep Kraken with Dark Fairy and Dark Angel

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can not find any info about changelog from 1.12a to 1.15c is is worth it? something new?
Posted what there was on Steam about the English version with the updated game, and the Japanese one has it's own changelog on the . New content is very unlikely I think it was finished a long time ago.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Walfur

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i watch youtube daily always watch live and also gaming ...i was surprised when i was browsing through gaming videos and seen this first thoughts that ran through my mind hmmm wonder if F95 would have this available hahahaha to my surprise sure enough it does !!!!!

Reactions: Cammander
4.80 star(s) 137 Votes