RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

IkariShinjidesu

Jan 17, 2022
TRTR should be released the final part in 2019
If isn't cause of the encyclopedia of tentacles for boys, mgq will be released in 2019
I am pretty sure that the Final part will be released around march 2020 .

I mean that game and monmusu hyakuran are fucking garbage
I have no idea why they make that stuff and prolong the mgq series
Probably after this paradox
The series will be FINISHED
Yeah, the "tentacles for boys" is the most wtf thing I have ever seen, I was like "By Ilias, what the fucking abomination have TRTR released on this world?" I can't believe TRTR was into that shit, those disgusting creatures aren't even monster girls for fuck's sake, it was so fucking garbage, who the fuck gave them that idea?

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Well, it what laws suppose to prevent. But now days all concerned about other "very important" stuff, so...
well this doesn't matter to us(except by those whom wait for the update) so there is nothing that we can do about it ,but at least we can take their game without pay so if they steal from others we steal from them(fair enough for me).

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
That's a weird place to save, so probably not. You can use any save from after the time loop and festival and just go to the Reaper and ask her to reexperience it.
is it possible to get that then? im struggling to find updated save files. I've only gotten one for just before the succubus event

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I tried to make a "Dark" themed battle set for Luka but I couldn't find "Dark Sword" or "Dark Helmet." Even Cheese didn't help. Anyone know how I can get them or a better way to form my set? Shot 2022-06-04 002.png
I attempted this for Alice but she's not doing much damage and it's also incomplete:
Shot 2022-06-05 001.png

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Does anyone have any guesses for what monument is on that "???" island? I can't even make a good guess.

Edit: Random guess: maybe it's a monument to Heinrich and his ghost is wandering that fog?

Aug 22, 2021
Where are progress updates on part 3 posted (assuming there even are any)? I know the effort is monumental for part 3 and am curious how many months/years out we are from it.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Maybe dumb question, but i downloaded game, do i need download anything else (like translation or some data) to play or in last game download archive there is already everything i need?

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
Maybe dumb question, but i downloaded game, do i need download anything else (like translation or some data) to play or in last game download archive there is already everything i need?
The downloads have been updated since I got it so I don't know if the contents are consistent, but when I got it from the links at the end of the OP it was pre-translated and ready to go. I would personally check the link for pre-patched translation files because I think the person who posts those updates them more often than the main download links are updated.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
The downloads have been updated since I got it so I don't know if the contents are consistent, but when I got it from the links at the end of the OP it was pre-translated and ready to go. I would personally check the link for pre-patched translation files because I think the person who posts those updates them more often than the main download links are updated.
Nope, tried game archive and there is no translation inside, from the start of the game there was japanese language. added translated data and everything on english now(i hope).

May i ask one more question, if i want start game on very easy difficulty i will lose something? Like some opportunity or items or anything? Or better start on Normal difficulty?

Dicleon

Dec 14, 2019
Nope, tried game archive and there is no translation inside, from the start of the game there was japanese language. added translated data and everything on english now(i hope).

May i ask one more question, if i want start game on very easy difficulty i will lose something? Like some opportunity or items or anything? Or better start on Normal difficulty?
You don't lose anything by starting with a low difficulty, but honestly the gameplay is very good and that's what you'll do the most I suggest going with normal difficulty (It's honestly easy in normal anyway, any team composition is viable) so you can enjoy upgrading your character, and if it's to easy or too hard you can change the difficulty anyway. I find hard being the sweet sport for "challenging, but not unfair" Paradox difficulty though that's for the madmen.

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
You don't lose anything by starting with a low difficulty, but honestly the gameplay is very good and that's what you'll do the most I suggest going with normal difficulty (It's honestly easy in normal anyway, any team composition is viable) so you can enjoy upgrading your character, and if it's to easy or too hard you can change the difficulty anyway. I find hard being the sweet sport for "challenging, but not unfair" Paradox difficulty though that's for the madmen.
Good to know, and i started on Normal difficulty. I just thoght there was some restriction on content with low difficulty wanted to be sure i will not miss anything. Played this game long ago when game was translated only up to Harpy village. Great game :love:

Meldar

Jan 15, 2021
Hello, i would appreciate some help with my current predicament if anyone cares. I downloaded 2.41 Mega file and prepatched translation, everything went great until i got hit by this:

Exception : TypeError
incompatible marshal file format (can't be read)
format version 4.8 required; 252.254 given
trace:
["( 13/map_ex ):19:in `load'", "( 13/map_ex ):19:in `load_data'", "( 13/map_ex ):19:in `setup'", "( Game_Player ):80:in `perform_transfer'", "( 改造/フィールド特殊化 ):255:in `perform_transfer'", "( Scene_Map ):204:in `perform_transfer'", "( Scene_Map ):166:in `update_transfer_player'", "( Scene_Map ):78:in `update_scene'", "( 改造/フィールド特殊化 ):387:in `update_scene'", "( Scene_Map ):65:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):14:in `main'", "( ベース/Module ):131:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):118:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `block in <main>'", ":1:in `block in rgss_main'", ":1:in `loop'", ":1:in `rgss_main'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `<main>'", "ruby:in `eval'"]

Game chokes when i try to enter neko shrine in yamatai, aside from that everything seems to be fine, it only prevents me from finishing the side quest, i had similar issues already but those were easly solved by replacing some graphic files with originally downloaded ones.

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
Hello, i would appreciate some help with my current predicament if anyone cares. I downloaded 2.41 Mega file and prepatched translation, everything went great until i got hit by this:

Exception : TypeError
incompatible marshal file format (can't be read)
format version 4.8 required; 252.254 given
trace:
["( 13/map_ex ):19:in `load'", "( 13/map_ex ):19:in `load_data'", "( 13/map_ex ):19:in `setup'", "( Game_Player ):80:in `perform_transfer'", "( 改造/フィールド特殊化 ):255:in `perform_transfer'", "( Scene_Map ):204:in `perform_transfer'", "( Scene_Map ):166:in `update_transfer_player'", "( Scene_Map ):78:in `update_scene'", "( 改造/フィールド特殊化 ):387:in `update_scene'", "( Scene_Map ):65:in `update'", "( Scene_Base ):14:in `main'", "( ベース/Module ):131:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):118:in `run'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `block in <main>'", ":1:in `block in rgss_main'", ":1:in `loop'", ":1:in `rgss_main'", "( ▼ メイン【WF-RGSS】Exit-EX 終了処理 ):127:in `<main>'", "ruby:in `eval'"]

Game chokes when i try to enter neko shrine in yamatai, aside from that everything seems to be fine, it only prevents me from finishing the side quest, i had similar issues already but those were easly solved by replacing some graphic files with originally downloaded ones.
It looks like your save has been corrupted. So quickes way to solve it is by removing corrupted file or changing some of its values.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes