VN Others Completed MOS or The Incredible Adventure of Huge Dick [Final] [4PadGames]

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes

sirsanguine

Jan 11, 2019
idk how this was made, but damn is it bad. literally unplayable. starts skipping at the start of the game then just constantly repeat a scene change or something

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Why is the MC such a shrimp (short)? Standing next to "Sam" aka sorta mom. He graduated H.S., yet she towers over him still. Occasionally it seems implied he attended some college, or some college prep from his moanings. When I was fourteen first year of H.S (I grad at 17)... I grew like five inches in one year. Just getting through the Mom son conv about his work and school. I recommend everyone do most of their course work in person in college. And F the covi crap, you need interaction with people and join a frat, sorority, and if your grades are good an honor society. These are invaluable to you as mentors and contact for growth. I have done some online courses, but most in person and some grad school. And travel broadens your horizons and gives you understanding of other languages, and cultures. Ok I will shut up now. Ok apparently I was expecting more, but ok. The story began and he was at work, then he goes flashback to before, but never completes his transition. If she could supply him with an small apartment near the campus she could visit.... I was expecting more with Sam too. Oh well ha ha Suggestions: transitions for point progress, the black screens, let the player move through those faster. I saw the skip button, but was shy to use it thinking I might miss something, just let them use the space key or left clicks to move through the idle time and black screens. I held three part time jobs while going to school two were intermittent repair computers and facsimile printers..., electronics. And put six years in the Navy before I went to University... that's how I paid for it all, and had lots of fun too.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Thank you, I started to worry that this is impossible)
That is funny. To get to a desirable woman, you divide them into classes some you treat like.... and the others you treat like... If they are professionals and manage a group, they want less responsibility and want to be treated like... Dominate, be confident, be funny, and make certain they orgasm first. Don't be a bum, you don't have to be rich but dress nice and be clean.

Albedox

Nov 17, 2019
why did the game end like this?So what happen after that?Will there be another game that starts from this game's end???I mean it was so good until the end.I loved Characters,sex scene etc. but even though this is completed game why did this game end so quick and unsatisfying ,I was really angry when I saw sam's face end of the game because until there I was still thinking the game didn't end we will seee ''2 years later or 5 years later or after fhinishing colloge'' but why this game had to end like this? I want an explanation please...

Last edited:
Reactions: KinkiSham

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
No more Sam till Next game:cry:
The renpy remake (Mos last summer) it has no new content, just some fixes.

2021-06-07 14_50_49-Greenshot.png

Last edited:

KinkiSham

Nov 4, 2019
Greetings!

I will answer a couple of questions that often come up after I posted the last episode of the game.

Why is this game so short? Because I didn’t conceive it as a game. Initially, I wrote a short introduction to the main, big game. But while I was writing this intro, it got out of my control :) and there was so much for an intro and so little for a full game. This game introduction was only meant to introduce you to the characters in the game, to give you an understanding of their relationship and to reveal a little about their characters. Therefore, this game was not meant to be big.

About the girls in this game, including Sam? All the characters from this game will go into the new game that I am currently preparing. For each of them in the new game, there will be a large relationship branch, and there you will get everything you want and even more. But these characters will only be a small part of the new game. In the new game, I will add a few more new girls. By the way, you can see how they look right now on my twitter. Now there is a vote on my Patreon about new girls and so far all those who voted are inclined to my vision. So the girls' appearance will not change very much.

And a bit more. Now, in parallel with the development of a new game, I am releasing a ported to RenPy, this game, but so far only for patrons. I changed its name to MOS: Last Summer. That there would be no confusion with the previous game on my game engine. At the moment I have already released 3 parts, which include all the episodes with Jessie, Jenny and Sam.

Oh and one more thing. The next game will most likely be on RenPy or Unreal, I have not decided yet.

That's all for now.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
^ Link to that message (or maybe summary because it is kinda long :p) should be pinned on first post. It pretty much explains that game isnt completed and it is just intro is completed but dev chose to seperate it into two different games which is fine but it caused lots of confusion and dissapointment.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys.at first the game start with mc going to work and it just showed some pics with no text.
Then it says three months earlier. And it starts with Jessie.what is mc relationship with Jessei Sam and Jennie???
Are they mc family or Jessie is mc's Gf and the are her family???
Help please

3.40 star(s) 33 Votes