gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The part I'll be looking forward to is probably the least popular but I'm waiting on the father in law and the sons friend. Hopefully the updates get some length to them since its a complete rework. Honestly doesn't really need the sandbox imo.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
It's even more of a sandbox now. Instead of having a list of choices, you now have to interact with map screens.

FluffyStudio as a bit of feedback, the menu on top of the screen should always be there and the player shouldn't have to wait for it, to be able to press a button. It feels like a bit of wasted time since the player has to interact with that menu a lot and having to wait for it to be interactable (even if its just a second or slightly less), will become really annoying when the game gets bigger.
Thank you for the feedback. I cant say anything against it. You are right. The less the Player has to waste time the better.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
The part I'll be looking forward to is probably the least popular but I'm waiting on the father in law and the sons friend. Hopefully the updates get some length to them since its a complete rework. Honestly doesn't really need the sandbox imo.
Regarding the Sandbox aspect. I wanted to create a Game, that offers the player a World to play in. Now the term Sandbox is here loosely used. The game is not a true Sandbox. It's a Point and Click with multiple options that you can go trough and decide, which Quests you follow. Only few Quests will force you to go trough other Quests. The majority will all be stand alone, so you never have to go trough something you don't want to. That's the only part which is true sandbox, but nothing else.

Reactions: Ursus4321

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Regarding the Sandbox aspect. I wanted to create a Game, that offers the player a World to play in. Now the term Sandbox is here loosely used. The game is not a true Sandbox. It's a Point and Click with multiple options that you can go trough and decide, which Quests you follow. Only few Quests will force you to go trough other Quests. The majority will all be stand alone, so you never have to go trough something you don't want to. That's the only part which is true sandbox, but nothing else.
sorry to say it but i dont see where the sandbox made the game better. its just unnecessary klicking over a map to find where the next quest is. it was a good game before and i can say from other devs that done it you are going to loose more players with this than you get. you could have just ask "are you interrested in this route/person" or put warnings what routes are about.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Eh, "Her Desire" does a shit job of this for the most part because (at least initially) they "straight" sex was all cuck or cheating bullshit. So if you didn't want to see a basic cuck game (or general slutwife game, which are a dine a dozen on F95), you basically got lesbian (which is fine and even preferable to cuck) or nothing.

Since, from at least when the game started, the son was the only "main male character" that was part of the setting, it's fine if he's the main focus for any straight sex. Otherwise you end up with a story whose narrative is:

"Hey, where's mom/landlady?
Oh, she out hooking up with some rando dude and showing how much of a slut she is. She'll probably bring them home eventually and we'll have to implement a "take a number" system for them, or make sure mom takes her STD medicine."

Daughter thinks "Yeah, I wanna be a slut when I grow up too and keep my partner count in the high double digits! Just like mom" lol

And you still played it.......?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MothersDevotion-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
FluffyStudio Something wrong with the naming mechanic I think. Being the deviant I am I changed the relationships to son daughter sister etc. wierd things is though that when you do the first quest with the the son, he calls clarissa son and she calls him mom :LOL:

I thought maybe i'd done it wrong back at start so I restarted the whole thing and switche dthe 2 around and it worked for the first scene when the son is losing his mind in front of his friend, but the second scene in the kitchen they're back to him calling clarissa Son and her calling him mom.

xLiiMiTx

Jan 20, 2021
Don’t even know how to start. I should meet people in downtown but the only Place i can go is Home, was better before.

garyH

May 25, 2017
So Flynn was removed and Max's friend isn't fucking the Mom anymore? Are you changing the direction of the game away from the cuck shit now?

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Don’t even know how to start. I should meet people in downtown but the only Place i can go is Home, was better before.
Thats because you need to press on the World Icon when on the Map to then go to Downtown. There you will see the image of the Character you need to meet.

Reactions: xLiiMiTx

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
So Flynn was removed and Max's friend isn't fucking the Mom anymore? Are you changing the direction of the game away from the cuck shit now?
Max's Friend Kevin is still gonna be a part in his story, while inviting him will be optional.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
FluffyStudio Something wrong with the naming mechanic I think. Being the deviant I am I changed the relationships to son daughter sister etc. wierd things is though that when you do the first quest with the the son, he calls clarissa son and she calls him mom :LOL:

I thought maybe i'd done it wrong back at start so I restarted the whole thing and switche dthe 2 around and it worked for the first scene when the son is losing his mind in front of his friend, but the second scene in the kitchen they're back to him calling clarissa Son and her calling him mom.
A mistake in the code. I must have exchange the codes related to the Relations. Thank you for bringing this up. It will be fixed.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017

Hey so, I started the Game. Did all the Relationships, then went into the scene. They name each other correctly. Also in the code I couldn't find anything. I'm sorry if I am not able to see the problem. If there is anyone else having this issue, I hope they will report it.

Asedor

Nov 9, 2023
Only the beautiful daughter interests me in this game, does the daughter have sex? (not lesbian).

2.60 star(s) 23 Votes