4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
But she's not going to be an LI
That's a real weird ass decision, coz the story pretty much hints at something more happening in future updates. At least make her fuckable for the MC to have fun with from time to time, if you only want her to be a maternal figure for him, otherwise it doesn't make sense to have a fine woman like her in the game. Ppl are gonna start complaining and trolling, just read the WVM thread and search "Azel". Don't make the same mistakes BD did coz it's obvious that she needs a good, deep dicking, and when an attractive woman like that needs it, a real gentleman stops being selfish and provides it.;):BootyTime:

The whole story around what led the MC to jail is strange. A girl accuses a guy of rape, her brothers decide to beat him up. They are 3, and at the first sign of resistance from the alleged rapist, they run away leaving on of them on the ground.
Yeah, that's a whole lotta WTFs in that story and the incident with those wannabe tough guys that got me scratching my head too. I also don't understand why the idiotic MC didn't sue the bitch for slandering and all that 'good' shit so she can enjoy dropping the soap in the pen for false accusations of rape and he can prove he really is innocent. I know I'd lose my shit if I were to go to prison like him cause of a slut's lies, and her dear brother would be too busy counting his teeth to make ridiculous threats after the shit his cunt of a sister did.

Reactions: Tenchip3d0

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm gonna be honest I was thinking of playing this game but then i saw the dev say
The harem path is the canon/true ending
I have tbh I don't like playing visual novels with canon endings
It's why I stopped playing Summer Scent (because it has a canon path)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, got caught up with the Dev. And was a fun 0.1, really left me wondering what is next. Thank you so very much for this!!!

Reactions: MissFortune

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I'm gonna be honest I was thinking of playing this game but then i saw the dev say
The harem path is the canon/true ending
I have tbh I don't like playing visual novels with canon endings
It's why I stopped playing Summer Scent (because it has a canon path)
Joshy92, I know you will be all-in if you give this a chance. Yes, it's meant to be harem but, there is a clear cut choice for each girl he meets on whether to pursue them or not - except for one. And, if I know you, she would have been your choice anyway. Don't miss out on this one, dude!
OK, part of me wonders if that is a shot at this place. :unsure:;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2771794
Hahaha, ya think? (y)

Don't give a fuck. Let MissFortune tell me I'm wrong.
I'm not gonna go find it for them but, I remember the post you are talking about. Not sure if "eye witnesses" counts though. Keep fightin' the good fight, Dark Silence.

And.... on that note:

I have noticed some comments about not understanding what the MC was convicted for. It is quite clear (to me) that he was falsely accused and convicted of rape. The "murder" was not a "murder" since it was self defense. MC's comments about losing control because he was protecting his family is "internalized guilt".

There seems to be quite a few comments about the over dramatization of life in Inglewood, CA. Trust me. (hehe... Or not.) If you think it's too much, you've never been there... and I mean just to pass through... if you're not from there and spend a night... well, don't.

Finally, a couple 4 star reviews that seem to take off a point because they don't like the "politics" of the author. I guess that goes to show; never discuss or present an opinion on geopolitical or sociopolitical topics on the internet. It's not allowed!!:eek: But, seriously, keep doin' what your doin', MissFortune. Well, as long as you write what I like. :cool:

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
A (text) censored version will be coming for those that can't handle a little joke cracking, or you know, confusing them for some kind of political rant lol. I'll also be re-rendering the scene with Ivy without Renee, as well. Probably won't be spot for spot, as I don't have the original files anymore, but it'll be close enough. For those that have already played through, you won't be starting over due to the addition of the newer Ivy scene (unless you want to?). There'll be a quick couple questions marking the variable at the beginning of Episode 2.

Due to this, the official public version is going to be delayed. Probably only a couple days. Don't like it? Well, don't look at me.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Still no idea wth is going on :ROFLMAO:
Joshy92, I know you will be all-in if you give this a chance. Yes, it's meant to be harem but, there is a clear cut choice for each girl he meets on whether to pursue them or not - except for one. And, if I know you, she would have been your choice anyway. Don't miss out on this one, dude!

Hahaha, ya think? (y)

I'm not gonna go find it for them but, I remember the post you are talking about. Not sure if "eye witnesses" counts though. Keep fightin' the good fight, Dark Silence.

And.... on that note:

I have noticed some comments about not understanding what the MC was convicted for. It is quite clear (to me) that he was falsely accused and convicted of rape. The "murder" was not a "murder" since it was self defense. MC's comments about losing control because he was protecting his family is "internalized guilt".

There seems to be quite a few comments about the over dramatization of life in Inglewood, CA. Trust me. (hehe... Or not.) If you think it's too much, you've never been there... and I mean just to pass through... if you're not from there and spend a night... well, don't.

Finally, a couple 4 star reviews that seem to take off a point because they don't like the "politics" of the author. I guess that goes to show; never discuss or present an opinion on geopolitical or sociopolitical topics on the internet. It's not allowed!!:eek: But, seriously, keep doin' what your doin', MissFortune. Well, as long as you write what I like. :cool:
This is kinda spot on!
I don't care about politics in games...as they are games.
Same with the gender debate...so what!...if the dev wants that in his/her game...it's his/her game!
The choice is yours to play or not to play after seeing the tags.....and most of the time you can make a choice to see that content or not. So what is the problem?
Thanks for the game so far MissFortune...hope to see much more of it(y)

Reactions: xsikal and motseer

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
well
you say a lot , but with no proof

View attachment 2771452

date variables for LI´s

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because her variable is ivy_sex not ivydate. The fact that you're dead naming says all that needs to be said about your bias in this discussion.
It would have been better if you also revealed who told you that, you know like dev maybe? Because if i just want to believe random typers than someone above said that she isn't a LI. Or if you are not sure then let the dev reply.
Dev explains her involvement in the harem regarding other girls and refers to her as a LI here

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
A (text) censored version will be coming for those that can't handle a little joke cracking, or you know, confusing them for some kind of political rant lol. I'll also be re-rendering the scene with Ivy without Renee, as well. Probably won't be spot for spot, as I don't have the original files anymore, but it'll be close enough. For those that have already played through, you won't be starting over due to the addition of the newer Ivy scene (unless you want to?). There'll be a quick couple questions marking the variable at the beginning of Episode 2.

Due to this, the official public version is going to be delayed. Probably only a couple days. Don't like it? Well, don't look at me.
I don't think you should....but hey...that's my opinion.
Just leave the Ivy/Renee scene alone pleeeeaaasseeee that was hot af.

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I don't think you should....but hey...that's my opinion.
Just leave the Ivy/Renee scene alone pleeeeaaasseeee that was hot af.
Don't get me wrong. It'll still be there. Just giving the option to kick Renee out for the "fAkE hArEm" crowd.

Reactions: Me-ta-Xa

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

I've been following pretty closely but, must have missed something. Why are you going to all that work to remove Renee from the scene with Ivy? I thought it was a clever twist!

Reactions: Ragnar and Me-ta-Xa

MissFortune

Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I've been following pretty closely but, must have missed something. Why are you going to all that work to remove Renee from the scene with Ivy? I thought it was a clever twist!
I'm not removing it. Just adding an alternate scene with Ivy alone.

Reactions: motseer

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I'm wishing to go back to the 80/90/early 20's where peeps did not whine about everything to be "socially (in)correct" because you could in some way "hurt" someones feels....no matter how small the argument is. Snowflakes all around these days :rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes