4.20 star(s) 34 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Hell.. the back and forth comments are almost as entertaining as the game. Not dipping into that.. but what I'd like to say is this is a pretty solid.. entertaining.. well written.. large and in charge initial release of a game. Color me impressed. The biggest thing I'd like to point out is the Dev has two short games earlier in his career.. one abandoned and the other on hold.. Please please please don't do that with this one.. I think you've hit the jackpot and I'd like to ride along as your Patreon numbers grow. The talent is there.. now let the perseverance follow. Got my fingers crossed for you.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I loved the presentation of the VN but couldn't keep playing after these dialogues. Seems like the dev is one of those rightwing chuds who cries about "forced diversity".

View attachment 2772814
View attachment 2772815
Poor thing. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. But if it changes anything, I have a little censored patch coming for people who can't handle it.

But you gotta love the whole right wing spiel some people are coming up with for cracking jokes. What part of any of that is right wing? Not to go wildly off topic here, but the first one is a joke, and the second one was common sense despite the media pretty blatantly lying about it. Just because you disagree doesn't make me some Trump-loving far right extremist.

wats up with this yuna person is she gonna die cuz shes not listed in the harem or important people is she just a background character to give mc more back story can u answer that dev and ty for the game really enjoying it so far
The staff who moved the thread (not blaming him/her) didn't copy the whole thing from the dev thread they took it from. The girls on the banner (and Sky) are LIs.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I wish we had more control in that scene, and tell Renee to get the fuck outta there, if she's not a LI, then i don't want her touching my girls, simple as that. If you plan to do anymore scenes like that, you should at the very least make it avoidable.
Dev admitted he could have added a fuck off option for Renee :HideThePain:

FormerlyGay

Nov 14, 2019
Are you guys serious? There have been a few over the years. Even though I'm not white, there have been a few great CBs that were white. I'll name one: Anthony Cioffi. You guys can do your own research for more if you want. As for the reason white CBs aren't more prevalent in college or the pros is up to debate. Whites are capable, hell, even when I was in HS, we had a white CB, we were even undefeated with him, then the new coach decided to switch him to safety in favor of a black guy and we lost the rest of the season.
i was joking idk about the other guy

Reactions: Dark Silence

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Poor thing. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. But if it changes anything, I have a little censored patch coming for people who can't handle it.

But you gotta love the whole right wing spiel some people are coming up with for cracking jokes. What part of any of that is right wing? Not to go wildly off topic here, but the first one is a joke, and the second one was common sense despite the media pretty blatantly lying about it. Just because you disagree doesn't make me some Trump-loving far right extremist.

The staff who moved the thread (not blaming him/her) didn't copy the whole thing from the dev thread they took it from. The girls on the banner (and Sky) are LIs.
awesome ty for answering

Reactions: MissFortune
4.20 star(s) 34 Votes