asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Every mention of Estate Dominate hurts! A really high-quality and cool project that everyone would like to see continue. But alas...
Indeed. That project was quite mesmerizing.

I wonder, by the way, if there is a good walkthrough of your Moving Down VN, with an indication of which choices eventually lead to which scenes and endings? (I'm wondering what the point is of certain questions, like whether or not MC should lick Maria's sweaty body after her exercise + jogging session... what are the consequences? Is it that Maria is a little more willing to take his feelings into account if she chooses not to have MC lick her?)

Reactions: pabo

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Indeed. That project was quite mesmerizing.

I wonder, by the way, if there is a good walkthrough of your Moving Down VN, with an indication of which choices eventually lead to which scenes and endings? (I'm wondering what the point is of certain questions, like whether or not MC should lick Maria's sweaty body after her exercise + jogging session... what are the consequences? Is it that Maria is a little more willing to take his feelings into account if she chooses not to have MC lick her?)
No, there is no walkthrough yet.
Licking after running has no effect on anything. It's made for those who are uncomfortable with this fetish.

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
No, there is no walkthrough yet.
Licking after running has no effect on anything. This is done for those who are uncomfortable with this fetish.
How many of the questions have no effect on future developments? Are most/all the questions of the kind 'should I do this (more extreme fetish) or should I do that (less extreme fetish)' only to allow players to avoid things they're uncomfortable with?

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
How many of the questions have no effect on future developments? Are most/all the questions of the kind 'should I do this (more extreme fetish) or should I do that (less extreme fetish)' only to allow players to avoid things they're uncomfortable with?
All the questions that are directly related to whether or not the player sees a certain fetish have almost no effect on the story. In turn, all the social and character-building choices directly affect the endings.

Reactions: asehpe

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
Hello MironY
First of all I want to congratulate you for your hard work that paid off in this wonderful work of female domination, it is simply beautiful, I was fascinated with each update, I am enormously satisfied with your endings.

I already have 7 of the 8 but I still can't access Helga's ending, I hope someone gives more specific details to access it.

But for everything else I am delighted with all the narrative you handled.
Now I will wait patiently for the vicious circle femdom edition, since the previous version of that game is one of my favorites, and I want to see its new development :love: .

Without further ado, for the moment I say goodbye thanking you for your talent and effort embodied in your work. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: pabo and Miron HFG

Jan23489

Jan 11, 2022
For those hunting for the different endings as listed in a previously posted ending guide: Since there is no mod as of yet I have applied successfully the Global Walkthrough Mod by fergz using the following steps:

- download the Global Walkthrough Mod version "fergzWTmodUnrpycv1" (that is the main download link/method since the new one did not work.). Do not install anything yet.
- download UnRen as posted here
- extract game (tested for complete version)
- put UnRen-1.0.11d.bat to game exe path and run the bat file
- choose option 1
- go back and choose option 2
- exit bat prompt. There should now be a bunch of newly created files in the game sub-directory.
- put extracted fergzWTmodUnrpycv1.1.rpy to game sub-directory
- start game. Exit via alt+f4 once the opening screen displays. Do this before the main menu shows up! Do not press any other buttons!
- restart game. Variable changes should be displayed once choices occur. See screenshot below.

screenshot0002.png

The variable changes should now be appendeded and color-coded.

Open questions: What does often mentioned "standbyswitchone" variable do as shown in the screenshot? And is there a way to have the current stats displayed?

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Open questions: What does often mentioned "standbyswitchone" variable do as shown in the screenshot? And is there a way to have the current stats displayed?
This is a duty variable that remembers actions that have no influence on the endings and the game as a whole but are important for the current or next scene. It is a kind of switch that is used all the time.

Reactions: Jan23489

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 384 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: pabo

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
Hello MironY
First of all I want to congratulate you for your hard work that paid off in this wonderful work of female domination, it is simply beautiful, I was fascinated with each update, I am enormously satisfied with your endings.

I already have 7 of the 8 but I still can't access Helga's ending, I hope someone gives more specific details to access it.

But for everything else I am delighted with all the narrative you handled.
Now I will wait patiently for the vicious circle femdom edition, since the previous version of that game is one of my favorites, and I want to see its new development :love: .

Without further ado, for the moment I say goodbye thanking you for your talent and effort embodied in your work. :love:
do have saves for the those endings

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Well, before the final test you should ask about your points, if you already have like -9 you can't make a good final score, but after asking scroll back and pick the other option (don't take chances) to save 3 points. And the answers are: say thank you, tempo and emotion, bow and greet, his master, any way to solve the problem, continue to adhere, nothing, wait for the right moment, no right to cum, yes. (not 100% sure tho)

Sorry my guy, i have over 200 savefiles and i don't know which is which.
did you like ending 5?

3.90 star(s) 58 Votes